Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Getting it in a women

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Doomsday wrote:
    stick ur member up in the air (like you just don't care)
    :lol::lol::lol:
    rpcb61 wrote:
    Thanks. Its just a question of waiting till she wants it again. At the moment she dont even want any foreplay which i guess is understandable. I wont push her & hopefully this will change in time. any females here had prob where b/f cant get it in? how did it make you feel for the few weeks after? How long before u felt like trying again?

Ohhh! I get it it now why you can't get it in! Take her knickers off first!
    right so ive never actually had sex but me and my now b/f did try at some point and no he could not get it fully in because it hurt me and i was tight. well we still do the foreplay and that, it didnt put me off him or anything and i think he couldnt get it in because i am a virgin and so my hymen has not fully broken. and it took a couple of months, but bear in mind i am a lot younger than u!!
    i must add he was not my b/f when we tried but now is so that could explain y it has been a couple of months b4 we feel like trying again :)
    elf3000 wrote: »
    right so ive never actually had sex ...... ....... ......and it took a couple of months, but bear in mind i am a lot younger than u!!

So have you had sex or not? And considering what I assume to be the average age on these forums, I'm half-wondering if you're old enough to be having sex.

But anyway, whilst the content of this thread is quite funny....there is actually a serious point (if these kids are serious). I am most certainly not a virgin but my just ex girlfriend had problems with letting me in. Foreplay was not a problem - like I say, I've had sex before her and that kind of thing was definitely not a problem. This went on for months, sometimes it would be very painful, sometimes we couldn't do it at all and sometimes it would be fine. She saw the doctors about it and she has involuntary muscle spasms.

Basically, if this is the potential reason for your gf not letting you in, you have to make sure she's very relaxed, you get her all excited beforehand and, without trying to make a funny quote, surprise her with it i.e. dont tell her when you're going to put it in. This is when she would clench and cause pain for me.

Hope this makes some sort of sense....
    pah1986 wrote: »
    So have you had sex or not? And considering what I assume to be the average age on these forums, I'm half-wondering if you're old enough to be having sex.

But anyway, whilst the content of this thread is quite funny....there is actually a serious point (if these kids are serious). I am most certainly not a virgin but my just ex girlfriend had problems with letting me in. Foreplay was not a problem - like I say, I've had sex before her and that kind of thing was definitely not a problem. This went on for months, sometimes it would be very painful, sometimes we couldn't do it at all and sometimes it would be fine. She saw the doctors about it and she has involuntary muscle spasms.

Basically, if this is the potential reason for your gf not letting you in, you have to make sure she's very relaxed, you get her all excited beforehand and, without trying to make a funny quote, surprise her with it i.e. dont tell her when you're going to put it in. This is when she would clench and cause pain for me.

Hope this makes some sort of sense....
    Yes, Phil's right, she could have vaginismus or another associated difficulty.
    bluewisdom wrote: »
    Yes, Phil's right, she could have vaginismus or another associated difficulty.

Ooooh, I knew it had a word. I just couldn't remember it. Cheers! :thumb:
    That is bad sex.