Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

giving

13»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    scoobzgirl wrote:
    Good way to get ready for school :naughty:

haha

nah i have wednesday mornings off college! I start at 12.15! just enuf time :p
    jenni30 wrote:
    haha

nah i have wednesday mornings off college! I start at 12.15! just enuf time :p

haha - cool...how did it go? ;)
    Woo! Tonight was madness... hehe. He loved it!! he reckons I found a new technique but can't quite figure out what it was. hehe, thanks!!! :P
    Violette wrote:
    bridget, you minx!

i fully made notes then. haha.

and i cant imagine not swallowing, i think its a bit mean. if you've never done it before and kind of want to try but are scared of the taste, get your man on a health kick - loads of fruit and veg, it helps the taste SO much.

Notes are necessary... until you commit it to memory at least my love :thumb:

Sperm never tastes fabulous like hot chocolate with baileys and whipped cream, I highly doubt it ever will. Suck it up [literally] or don't bother, either way you have his willy in your mouth so he will hopefully be pleased.
    briggi wrote:
    either way you have his willy in your mouth so he will hopefully be pleased.

amen to that
    briggi wrote:
    Sperm never tastes fabulous like hot chocolate with baileys and whipped cream.

Shame really, I suspect enthusiasm would go up hugely if it did....
    Woo! Tonight was madness... hehe. He loved it!! he reckons I found a new technique but can't quite figure out what it was. hehe, thanks!!! :P

haha! wot were you doing? I take it you found somewhere quiet at your school? :)
    Recently, I've been lucky enough to be enjoying some casual shenanigans with a fine female friend from my class. She's gorgeous but she's also the shy, easily-embarrassed type. While she'll let me finish in her mouth, she'll be straight up to spit it out in the bathroom, which doesn't bother me in the slightest really.

Anyway, first time she did it, she jogged off to the bathroom, and even brushed her teeth after spitting or whatever. Came back in, gave me a kiss.

Me: ooooh, minty fresh
    Her: yum yum
    Me: yum yum, no more cum!

She then gave an embarrassed laugh and buried her head in the pillows. Haha.

Then there was the time we were frolicking about in my bed, and she went down under the covers for a bit of a tease, then came up for air, and asked 'What's up?'. Never one to miss a moment I bluntly said 'My dick!'. Cue more embarrassed laughter. God, I'm such a charmer in the bedroom.

Seriously though, I find if you can make light of the situation and use a bit of humour (within reason) it really helps the girl to relax alot more, and if she's relaxed she'll be amazing. Don't push the humour too far though. I was tempted to drop this "you're such a little cocksucker" line one time, but probably wisely bit my tongue. I think I may have acquired some form of bedroom tourettes. Oh well, it's all fun and games but always remember to be grateful, and give as good as you get! :thumb:
    Addict wrote:
    Recently, I've been lucky enough to be enjoying some casual shenanigans with a fine female friend from my class. She's gorgeous but she's also the shy, easily-embarrassed type. While she'll let me finish in her mouth, she'll be straight up to spit it out in the bathroom, which doesn't bother me in the slightest really.

Anyway, first time she did it, she jogged off to the bathroom, and even brushed her teeth after spitting or whatever. Came back in, gave me a kiss.

Me: ooooh, minty fresh
    Her: yum yum
    Me: yum yum, no more cum!

She then gave an embarrassed laugh and buried her head in the pillows. Haha.

Then there was the time we were frolicking about in my bed, and she went down under the covers for a bit of a tease, then came up for air, and asked 'What's up?'. Never one to miss a moment I bluntly said 'My dick!'. Cue more embarrassed laughter. God, I'm such a charmer in the bedroom.

Seriously though, I find if you can make light of the situation and use a bit of humour (within reason) it really helps the girl to relax alot more, and if she's relaxed she'll be amazing. Don't push the humour too far though. I was tempted to drop this "you're such a little cocksucker" line one time, but probably wisely bit my tongue. I think I may have acquired some form of bedroom tourettes. Oh well, it's all fun and games but always remember to be grateful, and give as good as you get! :thumb:

Hahaha, I do believe you may be the male version of me you little pine tart.
    scoobzgirl wrote:
    haha! wot were you doing? I take it you found somewhere quiet at your school? :)

His room haha! yeah there weren't many around... :P
    Great thread this, some great advice haha
    I might invent and patent a device for helping birds swallow.

A little tube that runs up your dick up to the head, with a button attached to the tube sitting in the guys hand. When it's time to spurt, the guy presses the button and the tube shoots a shot of Baileys (or whatever pish women drink) into her mouth. It mixes with the cum, a new drink is invented that will be sold in pubs and clubs from Lands End to John O'Groats.

Everyones a winner, baby!
    But due to current license laws, because cum is less than 20% abv, wouldn't the gentleman then be required by law to give the woman a double shot........

........Which would be interesting to see how many customers would complain of waiting ages to be served, or were short measured.
    i tried it at the weekend and it went alright i think although maybe not as my bf dumped me after, what a prick:(
    anyway maybe i was too crap at it for him i dono but its wel difficult doing lying down but then that evening i tried it on another guy (weird i know as never done before properly then find 2 oppertunities) but the second guy said i was good so hmm:/ hehe but he was standing so yeh
    anyway so it kinda went bad then OK i think :confused:
    but yea.
    Well if he dumped you over a bad blowjob then he sure is a prick, to say the least.
    playdead wrote: »
    i tried it at the weekend and it went alright i think although maybe not as my bf dumped me after, what a prick:(
    anyway maybe i was too crap at it for him i dono but its wel difficult doing lying down but then that evening i tried it on another guy (weird i know as never done before properly then find 2 oppertunities) but the second guy said i was good so hmm:/ hehe but he was standing so yeh
    but yea.

Lying down is awkward for me too - try the "on the edge of the bed" method I mentioned earlier in the thread! Good luck, and forget about that idiot! :)
    scoobzgirl wrote: »
    haha - cool...how did it go? ;)

It was alright actually - took on board some of the advice and i did much better, we talked about it afterwards and he still gave me some pointers....I couldnt remember EVERY piece of advice :mad: so i will take notes and revise!! haha (or not)

Did it in the most awkward position thought....first i was to the side and he was laying down - he reccommended me to do it like that (so i did cos i assumed that was the best way for him.) And then he kneeled and I kinda kneeled but lower down and bent my back to do it (hard to describe!) neither was particularly good for me so next time ill try the egde of the bed stunt!
    Great thread this, some great advice haha

Why thankyou :)
    playdead wrote: »
    but yea.

Definitely sounds like a prick to me. Find someone better hun, someone who is not going to base your relationship on whether you give a good blowjob!

xxx
    jenni30 wrote: »
    Did it in the most awkward position thought....first i was to the side and he was laying down - he reccommended me to do it like that (so i did cos i assumed that was the best way for him.) And then he kneeled and I kinda kneeled but lower down and bent my back to do it (hard to describe!) neither was particularly good for me so next time ill try the egde of the bed stunt!

QUOTE]

Definitely give it a go as you have a lot more room to manouvere (sp?) in - also you can caress his thighs, stomach, balls etc in that position...mixing in a titwank is also possible! ;)

Guys love it from the side cos they can just lie back and enjoy - but sitting on the edge of a bed shouldn't be too stressy for them! I know what you mean about when they kneel and you gotta kneel further down and strain your back! Nope, kneeling in front of the bed provides lots of space and and no awkward strainful back positions! lol

Keep us in the loop... :D