Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Eyebrows

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by David_5000:
    I know its not really health, but...

My eyebrows meet in the middle. I know it's not much, but people still have a go at me about it.

Is there anything I can do? I've heard that shaving causes them to reappear but thicker than before!

You could wax, or pluck, or use hair removal cream, or even go for electrolysis or laser.

Waxing or electrolysis/laser r probably the best options as with both, the hair growth reduces in time. (electrolysis & laser are quicker for permanent removal)

But really, why worry. As my husband says - them that matter don't mind & them that mind don't matter.

J9

I think waxing would be best what ever you do dont shave them because they will grow back straight away spiky and thicker. This is coming from a girl who shaves any thing worth doing apart from eyebrows.

If you dont want to do it yourself you can go to sunbed shops beauty salons and hairdressers that do eyebrow shaping. It doesnt cost too much
    I wax mine cos they're dark & bushy. It leaves you a guideline so u can pluck away when they start 2 grow back.
    I go 2 my local gym 4 mine, they have a beauty therapist who uses essential oils and stuff, which is actually quite nice.
    It's about £5 a go, but I'd recommend it.
    Are you M/F?
    Who, me?
    I'm all woman baby!