Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Penis Dermatology 101

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello,

I don't know if anyone knows the answer to this, but I thought I would try. Every once in a while I will get these white looking dots anywhere from the midpoint of my penis to my body. It looks like a small white head. There is no pain or problems. Usually, I have to pop it like a pimple and a small amount of pus will come out just like a pimple. Is it possible to get pimples like that on your penis? I don't think it is a sexually transmitted disease, but I would like to know what it is and if there is anyway to clear it up when it does happen.

Thanks

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    sounds like you have either spots on your dick or you have got herpes like i've got. Sorry mate.
    I have done a ton of research on various sexually transmitted diseases including herpes and I have found nothing that describes what I have. For one thing, I would not consider it blister like and another thing it has never ever hurt. On one occasion did it hurt and it turned red, but it turned out to be an ingrown hair. I have had them long before I ever had sex with anyone. There may be at time one or two that stand out but that is only when I am hard. It seems if I pop it then it goes away. Anyone with any more advice? Thanks for responding though.
    Originally posted by djuno:
    Hello,

I don't know if anyone knows the answer to this, but I thought I would try. Every once in a while I will get these white looking dots anywhere from the midpoint of my penis to my body. It looks like a small white head. There is no pain or problems. Usually, I have to pop it like a pimple and a small amount of pus will come out just like a pimple. Is it possible to get pimples like that on your penis? I don't think it is a sexually transmitted disease, but I would like to know what it is and if there is anyway to clear it up when it does happen.

Thanks

Djuno,

Although you might get some educated guesses here on what your problem is, for a real diagnosis you should go to a qualified doctor.

Good luck.