Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Girls ....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Right, this thread is aimed purely at burds who wear pyjamas or other nightwear to bed. If you sleep naked or just in your underwear, there is no point reading any further.

I noticed recently that on a lot of TV shows the women wear bras (often push up ones) underneath their bed clothes. Now I know that this is done to make them more alluring BUT it got me thinking, am I odd; do all women wear bras and panties to bed underneath or does everyone let it all hang out like I do?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I let it all hang out unless I am in them in the company of someone other than my boyfriend. Otherwise you can see my SCHNIPPLES.
    when i wear pyjamas, I wear nothing underneath apart from those times when i am on a tv show, and then I wear my wonderbra and super-control pantie girdle.
    Before the evil surgeons started cutting holes in me I just wore PJs, naked underneath as they say. If it was a short nightie then probably wear pants. If I put them on hours before going to bed and was going to be moving around lots them probably wear a boring soft bra as it's more comfortable for doing stuff.

Now I wear boring granny knickers 24/7 to protect this damn wound.
    i always wear knickers! i don't wear a bra though.
    I wear knickers but no bra.
    Normally nothing underneath unless it's time of the month, and then its only knickers.
    I always wear knickers...apart from the times that a boy has removed them, hahahaha. Never sleep in a bra though.
    Quite often I'll wear knickers, sometimes not though, but I never wear a bra to bed. A friend of mine always does though, she says keeping them supported all the time helps stop them sagging later on - no idea if there's any truth in that though.
    i always wear knickers as well and then usually a T-shirt or more or less depending on how hot or cold it is.

however I'm sure i was told when i was younger that its bad for you to wear a bra in bed because it constricted your blood flow or something.....
    I was always told that sleeping in bras isn't good for your boobs, so no bra for moi. But I do wear pants, largely because I usually wear nighties rather than pyjamas.
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    when i wear pyjamas, I wear nothing underneath apart from those times when i am on a tv show, and then I wear my wonderbra and super-control pantie girdle.

:lol:

I always wear bra and knickers to bed. Well the majority of the time anyway. But I dont know many of my friends that do. I just find it more comfortable with my huge love cushions! :p
    i always wear knickers, but no bra.

I sometimes even put knickers back on after sex before i go to sleep! Not keen on sleeping naked.
    Ballerina wrote: »

I sometimes even put knickers back on after sex before i go to sleep! Not keen on sleeping naked.

I'm totally paranoied that if I ever do my house will catch on fire and i'll end up outside in the street naked (or when i lived at home in front of my dad). Maybe its just me but one of my friends got caught out at uni with a fire drill so i've been extra careful since then.

however i've always found it really uncomfortable to sleep in a bra - I just don't get you peole who are saying its more comfortable?
    Ballerina wrote: »

Ah, no, couldn't do that.

Makes random 3am sex so much easier if I don't have to take anything off :o.
    I always wear a bra to bed. Don't want no saggy potatoes.
    What I do depends on my mood. Although I never sleep with a bra on unless I'm knackered and forget to remove it.
    if i wear pjs i don't wear anything underneath them. i might wear knickers if i'm wearing a tshirt though.
    Have to say that when I've slept naked at uni and the fire alarms gone off I have always found time to throw on some trousers and a hoody.....
    I always wear knickers whether i'm wearing pyjamas or just a t-shirt but never a bra
    Knickers, no bra.
    I always wear knickers with pyjamas, never a bra.
    No pants and bra for me. I was also told the no bra's in bed thing.

On a random note, my housemate where's two bra's during the day, every day. She's got like 34B's packed in there but she likes the extra support. Sexuales!
    I wear knickers under my PJ's but no Bra. I have slept in them before, when drunk and crashed out hald undressed normally, and its not the most comfiest thing ever.
    Usually just pj's, or nighty and knickers, but no bra.
    no knickers or bra for me unless i've passed out without getting undressed.
    I just wear PJ's and knickers. I dont think that I could comfortably sleep in a bra.
    i wear my bra in the winter when it's too cold to take it off like now!
    I don't ever wear a bra to bed, the few occassions i have i've woken up with it digging into me and not even where it should be!

So to answer your question, i don't wear anything under mine.
    I always wear a bra to bed. Don't want no saggy potatoes.

:yes: Thats why I wear one half of the time.

However, I have heard its bad for you and my Mum tells me lots not to wear a bra to bed but um, I do.

I wear it as often as I do without tbh.

Oh and I don't wear knickers to bed.
    I've never worn a bra to bed, I've also heard that 1. its bad for you but 2. it stops saggy boobs..
    Who knows. Personally... Ill wear anything to bed, either pyjamas, nightie, or knickers, no bra. Have never slept naked though... Ill give it a go one day