Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Gig Tickets

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Handlebar moustaches at the ready, I'm off to see the Eagles of Death Metal.

Fuck yes. Me too.
  • Options
    I want to get tickets for gigs in my area but I'm skinted at the moment. :crying: I hope Ill Nino and Machine Head tour soon as it's fucking mental in the mosh pits at their gigs. I remember a few years back being in the pit while Machine Head were playing Ten Tonne Hammer. That was mental moshing. I was totally fucked on speed as well which made it even better (if possible)
  • Options
    i wish i had some money and someone to go with haha. live literally 15 feet away from this club place, and they have some new local band there every week. itd ber amazing to go, cause i wouldnt have to drive.

and i look like id fit in perfectly :)
  • Options
    I'm going to see Glasvegas, Hellogoodbye, Hot Club De Paris at the end of this month.

Feb - SebastiAn, Mr Oizo, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah!, CSS, Klaxons, New Young Pony Club, Sunshine Underground, Hanson, Pigeon Detectives, Patrick Wolf.

March - The Rifles, The Rakes, The Rapture...so far! :D
  • Options
    I bought my tickets for The Long Blondes yesterday :D

I could have seen them for free if I was still gonna be working in the place then. I've quit though :(
  • Options

I could have seen them for free if I was still gonna be working in the place then. I've quit though :(

Oh I do love them. PROPER LOVE LUST IN THE MOVIES! OHYER.
  • Options
    I'm hoping to get tickets for the Manchester vs Cancer gig in March - I went last year and it was mint. This year the line-up so far is Ian Brown, The Charlatans, Echo & The Bunnymen... woo!
  • Options

I like the Long Blondes. Kate Jackson is a hottie too. :yes:

I'm considering buying a ticket to go and see Ash in march. Also i may be going to see Make Good Your Escape for free next Monday.
  • Options
    1983 wrote: »
    Oh I do love them. PROPER LOVE LUST IN THE MOVIES! OHYER.

My favourite is Once and Never Again.

"19! your only 19 for gawds sake, you don't need a boyfrieeenndddddd" :heart:

I can't wait.
  • Options
    I haven't got any gigs lined up yet, can you believe it!? :(

Give it a name sounds pretty awesome this year. Shall hopefully get tickets for that.

Better sort out Reading aswell..Any excuse to get my wellies out. Hoorah!
  • Options
    Got tickets for the Arctic Monkeys in July

Not a big band fan so should be interesting, sure i'll enjoy once i'm off my face lol
  • Options
    Better sort out Reading aswell..Any excuse to get my wellies out. Hoorah!

I know! I can't wait! Yaldy! April'll be here before we know it! Madness of the early bird tickets again! I think it'll be better and quieter this year since Glasto's back on, like.

Whoop whoop.
  • Options
    I'm going to History of Hardcore 4 in Feb, quite a good line up including DJ Sy, DJ Seduction and DJ Slipmatt.
    I'm also hopefully going to HARDCORE TIL I DIE IN THE SUN for a week in Spain and the line up every night there is fucking sic.
    Going to try and get tickets for Reading this year too!
    MASH UP!!! :yippe:
  • Options
    Where's History of Hardcore? I fancy that... and I know my mate will love it!
  • Options
    ive just got the killers lined up for next week, then that'll probably be it for me till leeds or reading in the summer
  • Options
    History of Hardcore is at Jack's nightclub, London bridge 24th February. Bit if a mission from Manchester but if you can make it, it'll be an awsome night! £12.50 per ticket if you book online or £15 on the door.
    Free glowsticks, horns and whistles on entry too :hyper:
  • Options
    Got tickets for The Long Blondes, Regina Spektor and HelloGoodbye
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    History of Hardcore is at Jack's nightclub, London bridge 24th February. Bit if a mission from Manchester but if you can make it, it'll be an awsome night! £12.50 per ticket if you book online or £15 on the door.
    Free glowsticks, horns and whistles on entry too :hyper:

Sounds just up my street... my mate works from Heathrow, so she's down there half the time. Might see what we can do!!
  • Options
    hopefully Pelican and Cult Of Luna (not playing together). my mates band are supporting Cult Of Luna, so that should be fun.
  • Options
    X Factor Live Tour

*waves goodbye to street cred*
  • Options
    Loopi wrote: »
    X Factor Live Tour

*waves goodbye to street cred*

I went to that last year! I didn't buy tickets though, I won them, so I feel that I can admit to it.

It was really good too...!
  • Options
    Christmas present ... so I do have an excuse. I really am looking forward to it though. I've not been to a cheesy tour in a while. It will make a nice change from being squashed and sweaty and jumping up and down in some dingy rock club.
  • Options
    I'm seeing the Long Blondes on Friday :D