Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

How pretty are you looking today?

BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
You know you arent looking your best when your dad says, "I think maybe you should brush your hair before you go to the pub Emma!" I didnt think I was looking too bad. Granted, I have no make up on, and I am a bit of a mess, but what a comment from my father to his only child!! :eek:

So...what you looking like boys and girls? a bit fit or a bit shit?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I normally wear my hair up but today it is down and everyone at work has been commenting on my new hair style all day grrr!!! I take it I normally look shite then...
    Bit shit today - haven't had a shave or done my hair. Had a hat on when I've left the house.
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    ButtonMoon wrote:
    I normally wear my hair up but today it is down and everyone at work has been commenting on my new hair style all day grrr!!! I take it I normally look shite then...
    Im not a fan of that. Or if you wear it different, and people say "ooh have you had your hair done?" and you say no, you get the response "Well it looks very nice." Thanks, thanks for that back handed compliment.

Or my favourite, "Have you lost weight?" No, but thanks for letting me know you think im podgy enough for you to think thats a compliment!

grrr
    My hair was chucked back into a pony after bathtime with Abbie got a bit messy.

I've also got my pj bottoms on and my top I had on today so I think it's safe to say Im not in the slightest bit pretty at the moment!
    Bunnie wrote:
    Im not a fan of that. Or if you wear it different, and people say "ooh have you had your hair done?" and you say no, you get the response "Well it looks very nice." Thanks, thanks for that back handed compliment.

Or my favourite, "Have you lost weight?" No, but thanks for letting me know you think im podgy enough for you to think thats a compliment!

grrr

Yep, totally agree with you on both :mad:
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Looking dappa. :D
    Weekender Offender 
    Have a look in the photo thread, and I'm sure you'll agree I'm looking awesome.
    Well, ma hair is straight which is a positive.
    But I have no make up on, and haven't worn any today at all because I am trying to shift these spots.

Not feeling my best today was running around like a maniac this morning, so nothing different than normal there then!
    Have a look in the photo thread, and I'm sure you'll agree I'm looking awesome.
    :flirt: *hides from Y&S and Koe*:p
    I'm not one for boasting about myself, but I'm looking not too bad considering I had about eighteen minutes sleep last night.

My pal at work said I looked fine when I asked, even after I told her she looked shit and asked if she was out last night :o
    Feel like shit = look like shit.

Huzzah.
    Bri-namite wrote:
    even after I told her she looked shit and asked if she was out last night :o
    oh nice!!...who needs enemies eh? :p
    I feel no shame in admitting that i look rough as fuck. I'm advising people to not look directly at me for fear of losing their sight.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    LacyMay wrote:
    I feel no shame in admitting that i look rough as fuck. I'm advising people to not look directly at me for fear of losing their sight.

I don't believe you. :)
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote:

Neither do I.
    Haha, I just answered this in the other thread. For once, I feel that I look bloody fantastic. Im going out when my ladies get their backsides in gear and get out of their house, so I'm all ready to go out, and feeling fab.
    I don't suppose I look brilliant, in my chucked on outfit of grey joggers and a red crop top, bra straps all akimbo, and hair chucked back into a pony. Makeups all worn off and all.

Don't care though, my dog is willing to lie with me, and once I've got a cuppa in my hand I'll be dandy.
    Skive wrote:
    Bri-namite wrote:
    Neither do I.

I could make the pair of you cry :p
    I'm not wearing make-up today, so mediocre.
    am looking shit as have been ill and have just mooched around in old trousers and baggy top with hair pulled back in pony tail :p
    looking like shit - but thats nothing different lol

currently sat in a top with blanket wrapped round my bottom half and a pen keeping my hair in place! mm classy
    The student teacher complimented my haircut today. Haven't had a haircut. Think it was just looking tidier then usual and err..I had washed it the night before. I do wash my hair honest.
    Same as usual, I guess. In terms of the way I look I don't usually have good or bad days, always the same old thing... I can live with that.
    I look alright. just like normal, not shite, but not done up either. But then I haven't looked in a mirror for about ten hours so... who knows?
    Rachael wrote:
    The student teacher complimented my haircut today. Haven't had a haircut. Think it was just looking tidier then usual and err..I had washed it the night before. I do wash my hair honest.

"Wow, nice hair-do Ms Rachael. The first time it does not look like a coockoo's nest."
    ;)
    Same as usual, I guess. In terms of the way I look I don't usually have good or bad days, always the same old thing... I can live with that.

With the difference that your bad days are other peoples good days ;)
    "Same as usual, ..." I can live with that too :razz:
    i was kinda pleased with ym hair today. my curl disaster last night resulted in nice waves today.

apart from that just mediocre i guess
    Shite. Hair looks kinda good in a just randomly pinned up way I suppose. No make up. Lack of ironed clothes. Pink mini slippers.
    StrubbleS wrote:
    With the difference that your bad days are other peoples good days ;)
    "Same as usual, ..." I can live with that too :razz:

Haha, you say all the right things! If only it were true :razz:
    I need a bit of a hair cut, and I could probably do with a bit of a shave... but hey, fuck it... it was only monday! :thumb:
    I'm looking damned fine.

Others may not agree, but fuck 'em, I'm happy.