Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

She wants a baby!

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Kermit wrote:
    always wrap your todger up nice and warm when you sleep with a new girl.
    Don't be a fool, wrap your tool :thumb:
    jane_lane wrote:
    I agree with what everyone else is saying. Of course it's possible shes telling the truth about her symptoms but they could easily be pre-menstrual symptoms. That or she could already have been preg when you slept together - by someone else? 9 days is very early to be symptomatic....

i was going to say exactly the same thing, perhaps she is pregnant but to someone else and is looking for some support? just a thought. good luck with it all :)
    Don't be a fool, wrap your tool :thumb:
    :yes:

When in doubt, shroud your spout!
    :yes:

When in doubt, shroud your spout!

Yes! :) I intend to be far more careful from now on. I'd got used to unprotected sex after going out with my ex-girlfriend for so long but realise it was highly stupid with someone I hardly knew.

As for the other thing. She might think she's got me exactly where she wants me but she hasn't. She's definatly removed me from her instant messenger list (as she's no longer in the "who's added you" bit) which makes me think she's also deleted my number like she promised. She doesn't know where I live and doesn't know my surname either. Not that I want to seem like a bastard who can sneak away guilt free. Retrospectively, I no longer believe there is a pregnancy (or that it would likely be mine).

Many thanks for the help :) My mind feels much more at ease now.