Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

So how are we all feeling....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Comments

• Options
    A bit tired since I went to bed late and Abbie got up early, but that's my fault.

I've just had garlic and poppyseed bagels for breakfast so Im happy now :)
  • Options
    Like shit. Stayed up until about two last night watching a DVD, was up late for work this morning and I have this damned cold that I just cannot shake! :mad:

I shall get drunk at wetherspoons monday club tonight. Drink is always the solution...! :thumb:
  • Options
    gonna start revising for my exam.
    not sure about how its gonna turn out TBH..
  • Options
    i feel a bit like i'm getting a virus or something but i've had this feeling for a day or so every now and again over the last few weeks so hopefully nothing will come of it! i didn't get to sleep till late and am still recovering from last week/feeling poorly so decided to give my gym class a miss. i'm going to one tomorrow anyway :) off shopping to tescos in a bit then i'm at uni and will spend a few fun hours in the library! but other than that i'm fine. :D
  • Options
    I got a really bad nights sleep last night, not sure why. Put me in a bit of a mood today though. My legs are really sore and I want to go home to my bed for a cuddle.

I do have slushy DVDs at home though, so if this self-pity thing keeps up then I’ll just have a comfort night, haha.
  • Options
    so-so :/
  • Options
    Why is it supposed to be the most depressing day of the year?

Mondays are never great but I'm not too bad...new bloke is coming round tonight hopefully and I have a new massage bar from Lush with chocolate in it. :yum:
  • Options
    My day isn't going too bad. I'm hungry, and I want to go up the road to buy some fruit (im on a health kick) but it's raining so may resort to choccie digestives! Other than that I'm all gravy :D
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I've just woke up after not enough sleep - hardly fantastic but i'm here.
  • Options
    skint as fuck, dont get paid till the 31st and got paid on the 21st december. grrrr
  • Options
    i'm really, really tired after getting up at stupid o clock to give my mum&dad a lift to the airport.

motorway driving should not be allowed when you've only woke up about half an hour before.

also got to work 1pm til midnight today. :|
  • Options
  • Options
    I'm not too bad. Working hard at motivating myself to do something other than lie around watching tele and posting on here - as you can see, not a lot of success so far. I have plans though, which include getting dressed and stuff so it's definitely a step in the right direction.

I too couldn't sleep last night. Each time I woke up, I put a DVD on and saw it to about 45 mins into it each time!
  • Options
    I have an assignment for tomorrow, but feel ill for drinking out of date beer. :yuck:
  • Options
    I always feel a bit meh on a Monday morning. I've got loads of work to do this week so I'm a bit stressed out anyway.

However, its my birthday at the end of week so I'm kinda excited about that! :D
  • Options
    I'm feeling lazy. Was meant to be going 3 hours overtime this morning but I slept in... love it. Don't feel depressed at all, I'm REALLY excited about the weekend. :D
  • Options
    I'm feeling fine. No seminars for me this week. :thumb: However, my room has no light seeing as the lighting fixture is broken, and I don't have a lamp. And i can't afford to go buy one until tomorow.
  • Options
    I'm feeling pretty good. I have essay editing to do today so not too gruelling but still...it's not bringing me down :thumb:
  • Options
    I'm not too bad. Could be better... But the suns just come out so that's nice :)
  • Options
    Mondays have always been bad, going to class, work and the such. They still are, especially since its only been 2 weeks exactly on this day when the girl I loved with all my heart and wanted to start a life with passed away. So mondays will always be a tough day for me remembering her normal monday routine. :crying:
  • Options
    depressed
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    sophia wrote:
    Oh you know, it's just that thing they say on this Monday each year; can't find a link for today but here's one from the equivalent Monday two years ago.
    That article says the 24th, it doesn't have to be a monday. :p

I'm as fine as I was yesterday, or the day before.
  • Options
    Like shit to be honest. Late night last night, missed work this morning (though i am flexible so not too worried) and have lectures starting again at uni from 2 onwards.

Really could do with crawling back into my pit.
  • Options
    Pretty meh, trying not to dwell as I am well aware that life can always get much, much worse ;)
  • Options
    Not tooooo bad. I'm working 5 12 hour shifts in a row starting tomorrow. :(
    BUT! I get paid on Thursday and intend to get absolutely trashed on all sorts come then. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
    Plus I found out SebastiAn and Mr Oizo are coming to Glasgow on the 2nd of February! Plus I'm off to Optimo on Sunday, going to purchase a Polaroid camera, and I'm about 3 months away from living in London! WAHEY! Life isn't TOO bad right now. :):):)
  • Options
    I have an exam today. :grump:
  • Options
    im excited actually.......

only cause i get to leave this place and go to the dominican republic on wednesday.

other than that everyday is pretty shitty, i dont need reminding that life is a bitch
  • Options
    I have an exam today. :grump:

Good luck! :thumb:
  • Options
    I felt like shit at 7 this morning, heavy night on the booze and weed last night and I had to get the fucking bus to college. Feel alright now though.
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Good luck! :thumb:
    Oof, ta :D