Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Posters in the bathroom

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I just walked in to our bathroom to find a Blazin' Squad poster on the wall opposite the toilet.

Thing is, I feel really uncomfortable pooing whilst there are a bunch of seventeen year old boys staring and smirking in my direction.

What do I do?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Um, take it down?
    HAHAHAHAHA :lol:

take a sharpie to them, and draw blindfolds so they dont stare at you

you can drop a load in peace
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Tell their names to Jim and have them banned? I'd be mad too if a bunch of 17-year-old posters from here stalked me.
    Tell their names to Jim and have them banned? I'd be mad too if a bunch of 17-year-old posters from here stalked me.

:lol:
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    :lol: You are classic. I love it.

Erm, tbh, if I found a blazing squad poster IN EXISTENCE, there is only one course of action I can approve.

It involved 1x Cigerette lighter. This is to be ignited and held just under hte bottom of the poster. The result is likley to be most satisfactory, and if only someone could do that to the REAL blazing squad. Then they would be blazing.

I refuse to spell thier name incorrectly or capitalize it. Only a two words may have the "g" removed from ing. They are Bitchin', and Pimpin'.

Because everyone wants a Plymouth "Bitchin'" Horizon.
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    It involved 1x Cigerette lighter. This is to be ignited and held just under hte bottom of the poster. The result is likley to be most satisfactory, and if only someone could do that to the REAL blazing squad. Then they would be blazing.

The best course of action all round, just dont do it in the flat. You dont want to set fire to anything else.
    I just walked in to our bathroom to find a Blazin' Squad poster on the wall opposite the toilet.

Thing is, I feel really uncomfortable pooing whilst there are a bunch of seventeen year old boys staring and smirking in my direction.

What do I do?

Put it in the toilet and take a dump ON them. Then flush away the evidence.
    What do I do?
    worry about the person who put it there
    move out. that's what i'd do if i discovered my flatmates had a liking for blazing squad.
    bring a squirt gun, darts, or anything projectile into the bathroom. then, open fire on the little bastards!