Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Personality test

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
4.jpg
Realistic/ResourcefulQuite the opposite of the dreamer, you're a person that lives now and here. That's not to say you don't have any imagination! As the resourceful person that you are (others noticed,be sure of it!) you act acordingly to achieve a goal,so one way or another you'll get your way. If you don't,well...let's just say you'll live ^o^Maybe you don't think that you're a strong person, but you are,especialy mentaly.The bad part is that you have some very sensetive spots that hurt like hell if they're hit (figuratively speaking).P.S: If you're willing,please take a look at my other results and if you feel that the quizz and I deserve it,rate!

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

Comments

• Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I hope this is true.

3.jpg
    Balanced/Kind-heartedAs the most well-rounded of the personality types, you're not really easily found among people nowadays. You think logical, but that doesn't mean you don't have totally sappy moments like typical teenagers. You're a lucky one, people like you for who they are and you return the 'favour'. There's also a gift of yours to mostly see the good in people and have a maninly bright perspective of life.Almost too perfect to be imperfect, congratulations!P.S: If you're willing,please take a look at my other results and if you feel that the quizz and I deserve it,rate!

Take this quiz!

• Options
    I hope this is true.

3.jpg
    Balanced/Kind-heartedAs the most well-rounded of the personality types, you're not really easily found among people nowadays. You think logical, but that doesn't mean you don't have totally sappy moments like typical teenagers. You're a lucky one, people like you for who they are and you return the 'favour'. There's also a gift of yours to mostly see the good in people and have a maninly bright perspective of life.Almost too perfect to be imperfect, congratulations!P.S: If you're willing,please take a look at my other results and if you feel that the quizz and I deserve it,rate!

Take this quiz!

I got the same as yoooouuu!
  • Options
    3.jpg

Take this quiz!

ashlee wrote:
    I got the same as yoooouuu!

that makes three of us haha
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    3.jpg

Balanced/Kind-hearted
    As the most well-rounded of the personality types, you're not really easily found among people nowadays. You think logical, but that doesn't mean you don't have totally sappy moments like typical teenagers.
    You're a lucky one, people like you for who they are and you return the 'favour'. There's also a gift of yours to mostly see the good in people and have a maninly bright perspective of life.

Almost too perfect to be imperfect, congratulations!
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    3.jpg

Balanced/Kind-hearted
    As the most well-rounded of the personality types, you're not really easily found among people nowadays. You think logical, but that doesn't mean you don't have totally sappy moments like typical teenagers.
    You're a lucky one, people like you for who they are and you return the 'favour'. There's also a gift of yours to mostly see the good in people and have a maninly bright perspective of life.

Me too. For saying we're not easily found among people nowadays, there seem to be a number of us on here!!
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Loopi wrote:
    Me too. For saying we're not easily found among people nowadays, there seem to be a number of us on here!!
    Yeah, hehe. We're the big majority! :D
  • Options
    Extrovert/Charming
    Make place for the queen/king! Even if you don't know it, you have a aura attracing people to you. You're the diamond amongst thieves!
    Hanging with the popular crowd or not, be sure that there are lots of people that secretly envy you for your charm or, why not, other qualities of yours.
    You can sometimes be very competitive or challenging and unknowwingly 'work' people to get to your goal, so watch out or you might me thought as shallow!

Did anyone else get this one? I didnt initially percieve myself as extroverted but after reading that I kind of think differently .... :chin:
  • Options
    I hope this is true.

3.jpg

Take this quiz!

Same :)
  • Options
    haha. This is so me, oh yes, really.

5.jpg
    Romantic/DreamerWell,don't you have quite an imagination? You're an idealist and posibly romantic,you also don't like when people set limits for you. Many people like you changed the course of history, but unfortunatedy you sometimes lack in the action department. If someone looked closely in your eyes they would see a rejection of the nowadays harsh world (that you might or might not noticed by now). Any level-headed person would advice you to come back to earth and stop missing important moments of life,but I'm advicing you to never give up your imagination,only use it to better the boring or rough parts of life!P.S: If you're willing,please take a look at my other results and if you feel that the quizz and I deserve it,rate!

Take this quiz!

• Options
    :o

5.jpg

Romantic/Dreamer
    Well,don't you have quite an imagination? You're an idealist and posibly romantic,you also don't like when people set limits for you. Many people like you changed the course of history, but unfortunatedy you sometimes lack in the action department.
    If someone looked closely in your eyes they would see a rejection of the nowadays harsh world (that you might or might not noticed by now).
    Any level-headed person would advice you to come back to earth and stop missing important moments of life,but I'm advicing you to never give up your imagination,only use it to better the boring or rough parts of life!

P.S: If you're willing,please take a look at my other results and if you feel that the quizz and I deserve it,rate!

12863 other people got this result!
    This quiz has been taken 31656 times.
    40% of people had this result.
  • Options
    What's your personality like? (detailed +stylish banners)

Romantic/DreamerWell,don't you have quite an imagination? You're an idealist and posibly romantic,you also don't like when people set limits for you. Many people like you changed the course of history, but unfortunatedy you sometimes lack in the action department. If someone looked closely in your eyes they would see a rejection of the nowadays harsh world (that you might or might not noticed by now). Any level-headed person would advice you to come back to earth and stop missing important moments of life,but I'm advicing you to never give up your imagination,only use it to better the boring or rough parts of life!P.S: If you're willing,please take a look at my other results and if you feel that the quizz and I deserve it,rate!
    Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code
  • Options
    3.jpg

Take this quiz!

• Options
  • Options
    who the heck designs such a site, where you can't even read the writting without getting eye cancer...
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote:
    who the heck designs such a site, where you can't even read the writting without getting eye cancer...
    I always wondered what caused eye cancer. Thanks for clearing that up for me. ;)

ETA: I was having similar thoughts myself ... although I hadn't realised what a health risk I was taking.
  • Options
    Loopi wrote:
    I always wondered what caused eye cancer. Thanks for clearing that up for me. ;)

ETA: I was having similar thoughts myself ... although I hadn't realised what a health risk I was taking.

be wary... the symptoms are sneaky-like.
  • Options
    3.jpg

Take this quiz!

• Options
    Balanced/Kind-heartedAs the most well-rounded of the personality types, you're not really easily found among people nowadays. You think logical, but that doesn't mean you don't have totally sappy moments like typical teenagers. You're a lucky one, people like you for who they are and you return the 'favour'. There's also a gift of yours to mostly see the good in people and have a maninly bright perspective of life.Almost too perfect to be imperfect, congratulations!
  • Options
    Introvert/Unique
    Want to know a secret *giggles*? This is one of my favourite results!
    Dosen't it happen that you're a noticeable unique person? If you answer is 'no', then take a good look at how people look at you and maybe you'll notice. You have something that makes you alluringly beautiful, but there's also a vibe that tells people to stay away. You like your privacy and expect others to respect it also, a thing that could sometimes make you look quite agressive.
    Unlike other people, you learned to deal with loneliness, by necessity or plain desire to do so.
    You have wounds though, that might not be seen by others, but that you feel at the most unsusual of times.

Intriguing
  • Options
    same as me
  • Options
    Shy/Youthful
    Ever heard of "cute & shy schoolgirl"? Because that's exactly who you are, a red rose that's not ready too bloom and looks much too innocent than it really is.
    You're a cheerful person, love to spend time with your family, but at the same time being espcialy loyal to your friends. You may appear shy or even quiet to new people, but in reality you're a cute 'lil rose bustling with thoughs on the inside. Man, would I like a friend like you!
  • Options
    Balanced, kind-hearted as well.
  • Options
    That background was distracting and made some things hard to read. Still here are my results;

Balanced/Kind-hearted

Sounds like me, all apart from the teenager bit! I'm too old for that.
  • Options
    1.jpg
    Shy/YouthfulEver heard of "cute & shy schoolgirl"? Because that's exactly who you are, a red rose that's not ready too bloom and looks much too innocent than it really is.You're a cheerful person, love to spend time with your family, but at the same time being espcialy loyal to your friends. You may appear shy or even quiet to new people, but in reality you're a cute 'lil rose bustling with thoughs on the inside. Man, would I like a friend like you!

Shy and youthful eh? Maybe thats cos the questions were all fluffy crap and the real evil answers i'd give weren't there :crying: