Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What you doing?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ill be studying for my midterms. they start thursday and i got a bad feeling about this one :nervous:
    and so begins another trip to Tesco !

If i wasn't so fussy i wouldn't have to make so many trips to the place !

The pouring rain doesn't bother me nor the cold, it's the fact that right now i can't be bloody bothered ! :razz:
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    edn1 wrote:
    and so begins another trip to Tesco !

If i wasn't so fussy i wouldn't have to make so many trips to the place !

The pouring rain doesn't bother me nor the cold, it's the fact that right now i can't be bloody bothered ! :razz:
    What you off to get? could you get me some tissues for my sniffles, and some chunky soup please?
    Well I got up in the end and have had a shower! wooo! Now wondering if I am going to get a sunday roast tonight for tea, because if not I might go and melt some chocolate to melt and scoff, just because today it is rainy and feeling depressive. Writing this post I have decided - I am going to melt some choccy!
    I given up with the gym idea, I am going to go swimming and have a sauna instead. I shall go now, or in a bit at least!
    rachie004 wrote:
    I think you have issues with Tesco, it is afterall all you talk about!

Somehow i knew you would say that ! :p

but like you know like that's not the case like, like.

Actually, do me a favour bring the car round and give me a lift I'm feeling WAY too lazy to walk. :razz:
    rachie004 wrote:
    OK I'll be around shortly... will only take me ANOTHER two hours of driving north-ward (< is that even a term? :p )

Stop being so lazy and charter a jellycopter to take you - gawd, really, kids today!

Oh i'm sorry ! Here i was thinking you were my personal chauffeur ready at the drop of a hat to take me wherever i want to go ! :grump: :p

and I'll have you know you stole my last jellycopter so I'm fresh outta using that method !

Now if you don't mind, get a move on ! :D
    rachie004 wrote:
    I'll just eat this packet of crisps....

Oh, here we go ! The excuses start ! Next you'll be telling me you ARE actually trying to finish that form ! Pfft yeah yeah :p

I'll just walk then, however your on a written warning now driver ! :razz:
    im hungry. but i dont have any money on hand, so i cant run down to the diner for some fries or anything.
    im starved and theres no food in the house.
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Bunnie wrote:
    sounds like my kind of day to be honest. I quit knitting months ago after I got stroppy and threw it across the room!
    I finished my knitting :D

Now I am going to start thinking about dinner. Bangers and Mash, methinks :)
    I just popped down to melt some yummy chocolate and a big yummy chicken was in the oven...sunday dinner methinks!
    i dont get sunday dinners :'(

ill probobly just get some pizza when dad gets home and i have some money.
    Heyoka wrote:
    i dont get sunday dinners :'(

ill probobly just get some pizza when dad gets home and i have some money.

Don't get sunday dinners? My god you don't know what you are missing out on. They are my mum speciality and god I love pizzas, I would choose a roast anyway.

You're all invited over for sunday dinner, you deprived pizza people!
    ashlee wrote:
    Don't get sunday dinners? My god you don't know what you are missing out on. They are my mum speciality

hehe i get sunday breakfasts on the off chance im with her on a sunday. although im usually here with dad on the weekends.

if i start walking now, i might make it there by... next year! save me a plate! :hyper:
    ashlee wrote:
    Don't get sunday dinners? My god you don't know what you are missing out on. They are my mum speciality and god I love pizzas, I would choose a roast anyway.

im on my way!! :)

I never made it to the gym, pool or sauna.

I am still in my pyjamas :( but I feel my cold could be a very good excuse for this situation. I need to do some work, but will probably go onto the chat for a bit.
    Bunnie wrote:
    im on my way!! :)

No Problem! Won't be long now but you will have to drag yourself away from chat for a little while most probably to have it. But you don't have to tidy up after, just sit, eat and then go. Mummy and Daddy clean and wash up :D
    Bunnie wrote:
    What kind of thing do you think you will get?
    And a party on a school night? disgraceful!:p
    just got back from town and it totally pissed it down :mad:

anyway turns out my friends had already bought from urban outfitters etc so i didn't know wtf to get. THEN i found this gorgeous new shop called 'hotel chocolat' that sells exclusive hand made chocolate! so i got her a big slab of milk/white/dark chocolate with cookies and rice crispies on it :yum:
    some of us have been at work. :grump:

okay so i only work 1 day a week but still... :p

driving back to uni in a bit, my mum doesn't like me going too late when it's dark and cold.

eta: haha koe snores! ;)
    lipsy wrote:
    THEN i found this gorgeous new shop called 'hotel chocolat' that sells exclusive hand made chocolate!

We've got one of those I think.... Never been in though, is it nice?
    im contemplating weither to go put my stuff from my old car into my new 1, or going to the gym, im hoping that if i take long enough to decide the gym will be shut! cant be bother to go on my own, tis boring!
    Nikki* wrote:
    We've got one of those I think.... Never been in though, is it nice?
    i haven't tasted any but they all look gorgeous :yum: they have their own chocolate tasting club!
    some of us have been at work. :grump:

okay so i only work 1 day a week but still... :p

driving back to uni in a bit, my mum doesn't like me going too late when it's dark and cold. :no:
    its already dark and cold. Go back tomorrow instead :)
    nah i'm busy in the morning, gotta go food shopping and i'm going to a class at the gym then i'm at uni at 1.

i'll drive carefully. :thumb:

oh and i edited my post. ;)
    nah i'm busy in the morning, gotta go food shopping and i'm going to a class at the gym then i'm at uni at 1.

i'll drive carefully. :thumb:

oh and i edited my post. ;)
    you better had do missy!! Il be worrying now!

And yeah, he does!

Apparently though on Friday night in my sleep I shouted "Get out of my bed" right in his face! hahaha!
    I'm trying to get the energy up to take a bath. I've been feeling like one for a couple days now, but been to lazy.
    i need to take a shower, rather badly at some point in the day.

but for right now, im destracted by movies and the internet