Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Welcome to the Health Forum!

Okay, due to popular demand from a vociferous core group of users (!), we've added a new health forum.

However, we do want ALL users to keep in mind that any advice given on these boards - especially the health one - should be considered carefully before being acted on - no matter how good it is!

With regards to health, no advice on the internet should ever replace a visit to a GP or another health professional.

Furthermore, TheSite takes NO responsibility for any advice given or any action taken with regard to this advice.

Sorry for coming over all legal on you, but we just need to be careful in this area.

Now, advise away!

Dom

Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Dom Waghorn:
    Okay, due to popular demand from a vociferous core group of users (!), we've added a new health forum.

However, we do want ALL users to keep in mind that any advice given on these boards - especially the health one - should be considered carefully before being acted on - no matter how good it is!

With regards to health, no advice on the internet should ever replace a visit to a GP or another health professional.

Furthermore, TheSite takes NO responsibility for any advice given or any action taken with regard to this advice.

Sorry for coming over all legal on you, but we just need to be careful in this area.

Now, advise away!

Dom

Thanks Dom I wish this board the best and whole heartedly agree with your comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    thanks for getting a health forum. i've been looking for a bulletin board like this. its nice to find people who are concerned. when it comes to health i've suffered everything related to food intake. Adesperate struggle due to lack of knowlegde about what the body acually need. then to find there isn't anatral organic source we trust available to us. I'm happier now as I have just discovered a reliable source of organic food supplements. its the best we can do since we're trapped into the source of our food suply. i've never been happy with that when i realised as achild. I foundit unbelievable, i felt trapped and used any excuse not to eat.i survived by cunning and even though i was careful i didn't escape the food scares we had totally but better that the agerage bear.
    thank you.if you know any info or want to chat or moan or talk about the food situation feel free
    i needed to be able to speak out.
    beumin@aladdinscave.net

beumin