Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

It's that time again!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Tonight I shall drink a few beers and watch a movie.

Tommorow i'm going to a mates engagement party :D

Sunday i'm comatosed. (haha)
    Skive wrote:
    Was in the offy today and saw Buckie on the shelf. I thought of our resident Irish tramp and how much he rates the stuf,f and I thought I'll buy a couple of bottles just to see what the craic is.
    Going to town first as a couple of mates are going travelling tomorrow, and then I'll drink 'em when I get back.

Have fun. :D
    Early start & full day tomorrow working so late night with my dvd boxed set some chocolate and crisps :)

These day's going out is usually a late arranged thing so we never know till last minute if or where we are going out [to].
    Out tonight to a fuck off big house party. Rumour has, £300 of booze has been purchased for it!

Then tomorrow it's a mate's birthday party in his flat.

Shaping up to be a fun weekend!
    Nowt really. Might go swimming if I can be arsed to get up early enough for the 'adults only' section. Mainly looking at accounting courses/fees and doing my body memebership. And hoping that my bloody phone starts picking up a proper signal because it not working properly is starting to piss me off majorly.
    Yerascrote wrote:
    I'm getting fucked fucked fuckity fucked fucked, don't care where, don't care how just getting fucked.

:lol:

I like your style :thumb:
    briggi wrote:
    :lol:

I like your style :thumb:

True though and I'm already half way there. Tonight should be a mad one alright.

So skive-how'd the buckie experience treat ya, get over the taste quickly? ;)
    Pub and the flicks tonight
    Looks like I'm gonna be hungover at work tomorrow! :D
    Fucking hell last night was rough.
    So much booze - didn't leave the house party til 6am.

They had a Nintendo Wii - it was awesome (even though I sucked at it something awful).

Rumour has it that for tonight, the host has booked a 20 stone stripper for the birthday boy! Awesome.
    Fucking hell last night was rough.
    So much booze - didn't leave the house party til 6am.

They had a Nintendo Wii - it was awesome (even though I sucked at it something awful).

Rumour has it that for tonight, the host has booked a 20 stone stripper for the birthday boy! Awesome.

Must be "rumour week" round your neck of the woods. :D
    Welp, I got back from London this morning, miss it already. Hee haw tonight. Lazy evening, washing etc.

Seeing my mate tomorrow, lazy day on Monday.

Decided I'm moving down in the next few months for definite. There's NOTHING in Glasgow keeping me apart from my family but even those cunts are pissing me off.

I'm out my room the whole day for 20 minutes and already that fucking bitch of a Mother is telling me what I can and cannot do. Fucking bint.

ARGH. I hate this place. Soon as next month's wage packet is in I'm fucking out of here. I wish I didn't need to fork out so much money this month otherwise I'd still be down there.
    Im having a quiet one this weekend chilled out with my mates and watched Napoleon Dynamite which actually turned out to be quite funi!
    sophia wrote:
    ...beers and ciders (including a disgusting pear concoction that tasted of meat :sour: )... .

Delicious.

I think I might cut my nails. Big plans, as usual :thumb:
    anddddd, i didn't get in till 5am this morning, had about 4 hours sleep (more than i had wednesday night though haha) and so am well ready for bed at the minute!
    my_name wrote:

someones got expensive taste...
    1983 wrote:
    I'm fiiiiiiiine, he just had it coming! I hear you're moving to Anniesland! I'm gonna move to London, haha. I hatehatehatehate Glasgow. :impissed:

The rumours are true, this time next week I'll be settling into my new crib :yippe:

You got a job or that lined up then mate? Presuming your leaving 3 that is, be one bitch of a commute that would :p
    1983 wrote:
    How suave! Haha, yeah I'll be leaving in the next 2 months or so. Pay off my debts this month and next, hopefully grabbing about 800quid to take down with me, live in a hostel for a few weeks whilst I flat hunt, go to a temp agency grab the first job that rolls along.

There's HEEHAW in Glasgow, honestly. Since John and I ain't seeing each other anymore, fed up of my job, etc and I was wanting to leave Glasgow for a bit anyways it makes sense, innit.

You'll be living near my sister, which is like 10 minutes from me! Fancy. Is the person you're staying with nicer than that plank you're with the now?

Ach you've been here all your life, be a good change for you. You're going to need to be more careful with your money though, be a lot harder to survive in London when you've got 16p to your name a week after you get paid :razz:

Not like me, I'm like Simba down by the waterhole, totally in my element down here. The MacDonald Brothers are playing Jumpin Jaks on the 2nd of Feb, all is fine with the world tbh.

Yeah, seriously can't wait to move. There's two guys and a girl, and they seem sound as a pound. And no samurai swords in their bedrooms :yippe:
    I'll tag along if you don't mind Becky.

Feeling kinda the same about Edinburgh, I'd much rather be down South. Just too bad it's full of Southerners.
    Internet_Fight.jpg

I'll be playing warcraft all weekend.

It's dragged me in :grump:
    Friday threads, no good can come of these.
    STANDING IN THE WAY OF CONTROL.. WO-OH-WOAAHHH..WOOOAAAHHH..WO-OH-WOAAHHH.. :razz:
    STANDING IN THE WAY OF CONTROL.. WO-OH-WOAAHHH..WOOOAAAHHH..WO-OH-WOAAHHH.. :razz:

I was sitting next to Nick at the screening, pure laughing like a banshee at the dude who plays "Mad Twatter". He turned around and was laughing at me for guffawing. The half pill and bottle of Cava didn't help the hilarity, haha.

BTW it was well good dancing to that amongst the cast members, but they're all so wee and 17/18 and were all quiet. One lass was lovely, Georgina who plays Abigail, I went to Burger King with her and her mate Will says I can come and stay with him when I come back down.

I got so trashed and danced my arse off. The lad who plays Kevin in the show - soon to be seen in a few episodes - tried to pull me but he's only a child!

I was gonna pull the dude who plays Chris as he was making eyes at me, but he was smaller than me in my 4 inch wedges, the shaaame. Plus he had some scene bint over his shoulder all night.

I really should start a thread for this..
    Whats orange and sounds like a parrot??
    1983 wrote:
    I was sitting next to Nick at the screening, pure laughing like a banshee at the dude who plays "Mad Twatter". He turned around and was laughing at me for guffawing. The half pill and bottle of Cava didn't help the hilarity, haha.

BTW it was well good dancing to that amongst the cast members, but they're all so wee and 17/18 and were all quiet. One lass was lovely, Georgina who plays Abigail, I went to Burger King with her and her mate Will says I can come and stay with him when I come back down.

I got so trashed and danced my arse off. The lad who plays Kevin in the show - soon to be seen in a few episodes - tried to pull me but he's only a child!

I was gonna pull the dude who plays Chris as he was making eyes at me, but he was smaller than me in my 4 inch wedges, the shaaame. Plus he had some scene bint over his shoulder all night.

I really should start a thread for this..
    OCH. Am actually well jealous. Saw your pic you posted but couldn't bring myself to reply. :grump: Ahaa.

Sounds awesome though. And btw, you are so taking me with you when you go to stay with him. :razz:
    Whats orange and sounds like a parrot??

A carrot?
    Infinite wrote:
    A carrot?
    YOU KNOW TOOO MUCH....
    Right - enough of the shit - warnings have been sent to those that deserved it - and I suggest people step away from the keyboard if they aren't going to stop arguing.

So how was Skins?