Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What Do You Have ?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm after a new digital camera but just cannot decide what to go for. I'd looked into one of the Casio range but after a bit of research it seems that the picture has a tendency to be blurred, or blurred around the edges. A little off putting to say the least.

I currently have an ageing Nikon which i've been happy with up until now but the current range of Nikon's really don't take my fancy to be honest. Problem is i just haven't got much time to go into some of the shops in town and actually get hold of the latest models and handle one and see if i find something. Looking at pictures and reading specs online only get you so far, y'know !

I was hoping you good folks with Digital Camera's would post a picture taken by your camera along with the make and model so i can get an idea of whats out there and what the quality is like and see what the potential buys might be.

Thanks in advance :)

Comments