Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

How GOOD does sleep feel?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
When you're this tired... and you start fantasizing about it. Oooh cuddling up in bed with the duvet, all snuggly and comfy, and then sleep comes on and you dream wonderful dreams and you feel all happy.

Bah, it's only 6pm. I've got chicken defrosting downstairs, can't afford to go sleep yet. Already cancelled tonights poker though.

Who else needs a reaaaaalllllllllyy big comfy sleep. Teddys would be good too (but i dont have one).

Comments

• littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I shall be having a very good sleep tonight. Am tired. Been a busy day.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    you fucker! my eye lids are falling shut every second already, and then that.
    *yawn*...
    I just had a nap... I hate having naps in the day though, I feel all groggy and horrible when I wake up :grump:
    I'd go to sleep, fuck staying awake for a frozen chicken. Cook it when you wake.
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I love my sleep - but have to really feel tired to get the most of it.
    I hate having naps in the day though, I feel all groggy and horrible when I wake up :grump:

Ditto and I won't sleep at night that well if I sleep during the day.

All I seem to want to do lately is sleep.
    I love sleep. It makes me feel amazing when I wake up in the morning refreshed and happy!!

And I do have a teddy - his name is george (got him when i was 4 i think) and my bed is the comfiest and my duvet is the snuggliest!
    VinylVicky wrote:
    I'd go to sleep, fuck staying awake for a frozen chicken. Cook it when you wake.

Well i'm gonna do it in 15 mins. If I went to sleep, I'd probably wake up at 9, cook it, then stay awake the rest of the night. As it is, I'm set up to get a monster sleep in for my LAN party tomorrow (ending 6pm sunday). :)

But oh my god is it going to be a good one tonight!
    Oh yes.

I was really drunk last night and brought some random lassie home, so I’m knackered ;)
    I've never been a good sleeper and I always get the most fucked up dreams/nightmares. Though I do love the warmth just lying in bed.
    Last night was just the hole drunken friend phoning up at night to tell me I'm really special and stuff and me worrying about her cos she aint happy :(.

And no book either! A good book always settles me :)
    Bri-namite wrote:
    Oh yes.

I was really drunk last night and brought some random lassie home, so I’m knackered ;)
    On a school night?!
    VinylVicky wrote:
    On a school night?!

Yeah, went into work still half pissed. Fell asleep at my desk once or twice too :o
    sleeeeep! :heart:
    Bri-namite wrote:
    Fell asleep at my desk once or twice too :o
    I've done that quite a few times, although I share my office now, so I font think I could get away with it anymore. I could do with a really good sleep streched out across my double bed, really needed after the last couple of weeks and many late nights I've had.
    I slept for about an hour and a half earlier and woke up feeling worse than I did when I went to bed.

Remind me not to do that again.
    Don't you hate it when you wake up all cosy and snuggly in bed; toasty warm and sleepy and all you want to do is lie there and doze for as long as you like... But you have to get up because you have things to do. :grump:
    It never feels so cosy when you get in bed and have hours before you have to get up.
    I just want to sleep forever.

I think I have obstructive sleep apnoea and if I do it's just making me more and more fatigued, and being depressed isn't helping.
    I'm looking forward to going to sleep tonight...really need it.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I never fantasize about sleep. It's just a necessary evil.
    I just had a nap... I hate having naps in the day though, I feel all groggy and horrible when I wake up :grump:

same here! my ex used to be a big fan of 'power naps' and could sleep for an hour or so and wake up feeling refreshed and ready for anything!

and yes i like sleep too.
    Last nights sleep was great - long, hard week at work plus two nights on the piss caught up with me big style.

Feel good now though :thumb:
    Gosh yesterday i was like this, the last 3 nights i'd had a lot of trouble sleeping, waking up a lot in the night which is unusual for me.
    I'd had so many late nights and early mornings i was so tired i even felt like crying, (lack of sleep does that to me)
    so last night i slept for 13 hours and now i feel great!

Laura.
    I do love sleep. As much as possible. I took a nap from 5-9 yesterday then I slept from 11p-noon, now after lunch I may just have to take another nap :D:heart:
    I love sleep...a good nap is great too. Could of done with one earlier but instead i faffed on here!!
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Will sleep well tonight! 10hrs at work on 4hrs sleep, I aint up before lunchtime tommorow!
    you have the coolest dreams when you stay awake to the point of delerium. which is fun. i fall into semi-conciousness and start to believe im someone else, somewhere else, and everyone around me looks at me as if im psychotic.

but the sleeping aftermath is the shit, you gotta have some.
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I love sleep, it's ace!
    Does anyone else find that when they go to bed, it seems really uncomfortable.. but when you wake up its the best place in the world?

My body clocks really messed up since I quit college ;s. I mean, look at the time now!
    FilthyChav wrote:
    Does anyone else find that when they go to bed, it seems really uncomfortable.. but when you wake up its the best place in the world?

My body clocks really messed up since I quit college ;s. I mean, look at the time now!

1- haha yeah, actually it does. i have a hard time falling alseep, and an even harder time getting out of bed. anyone else like this?

2- mines always been messed up! haha i stay up till 3 in the morning on weekends, and then get horribly cranky when school starts. and usually fall asleep in history class.