Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Photo thread number 9!! HUZZAH!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :o Ooo dear *blushes* Right now i have to find a bad one, unless i deleted them in embarrassment.

Found one. Same party. Bit more alcohol. Result. Not good lol.:shocking:

Nope still looking good there :p
    Ooo dear. Well.. hehe thank you.
    I couldntbe bothered to go through all 45 pages of this thread. have u posetd any of yourself?
    Ooo dear. Well.. hehe thank you.
    I couldntbe bothered to go through all 45 pages of this thread. have u posetd any of yourself?

Ha ... yeah there should be one of two of me dotted about .. but like you i cant be arsed to go through em all ... if your nice maybe i'll PM it you but im sure your not tht bothered and its nothing much anyway ;)

P.s .. im not a picture whore :p
    GoodFella wrote:
    Ha ... yeah there should be one of two of me dotted about .. but like you i cant be arsed to go through em all ... if your nice maybe i'll PM it you but im sure your not tht bothered and its nothing much anyway ;)

P.s .. im not a picture whore :p

Ha! what are you trying to say?!
    lol, dotted about in this thread or like the whole of thesite?? I have two more pics on my profile but theyr titchy :D
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    There we gooo.

Fit.
    Weekender Offender 
    There we gooo.
    The second one, I'm the one on the right... That was i nthe summer when we all had lovely tans :cool:

Very cute :naughty:

I almost feel the police coming to arrest me though!! :lol:
    There we gooo.
    The second one, I'm the one on the right... That was i nthe summer when we all had lovely tans :cool:
    First one isn't bad at all! :yes:
    ooops! I posted the previous one before I read all comments for Flying - the beauty girl, so I suppose I sound a bit over the top.
    Anywayzzz, there is something fresh from me:
    Attachment not found. me and friends couple of hours ago( I'm the third from left)
    and Attachment not found. of ugly people beside of the girl on the right, I don't know her, but I would ;)
    Day40 wrote:
    ooops! I posted the previous one before I read all comments for Flying - the beauty girl, so I suppose I sound a bit over the top.
    Anywayzzz, there is something fresh from me:
    Attachment not found. me and friends couple of hours ago( I'm the third from left)
    and Attachment not found. of ugly people beside of the girl on the right, I don't know her, but I would ;)

you look like billy connolly
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Skive wrote:
    Fit.

Rather so!
    z- wrote:

I love it...

Every single time Day40 posts a picture, somebody is reminded of someone by him.

"You look like Billi O' Shwoshtel."
    "Hey it's Fred 'the brickwall' Dookem..."
    "there is a great resemblance with my uncle Pete going on, and he invented the water saving toilet flush."
    "OMG! Harry-Larry The Compañero out of 'Spanish Babysitters' is posting on here?!??! awesome."

me amused.
    haha i was only jokin anyway :D
    z- wrote:

:lol:

Rocket!
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    z- wrote:
    haha i was only jokin anyway :D
    So was I, the last time. I just made up a name.
    Yerascrote wrote:
    :lol:

Rocket!

Ace!
    This is me , when I'm older ...and my my hair grown back long :D
    Attachment not found.
    Hehehehehe. Wicked shift at work. We were all asked (although not many people did, I did for a laugh) to wear Tequila promotion stuff. HAHA. Funny shift. I handed in my resignation tonight. I'm gonna miss it so much there :(
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Hehehehehe. Wicked shift at work. We were all asked (although not many people did, I did for a laugh) to wear Tequila promotion stuff. HAHA. Funny shift. I handed in my resignation tonight. I'm gonna miss it so much there :(
    Looooooookiiiinnnnn cooooooooooooooool!
    It's MC Stace!
    the first is at a party i believe.. bit of pool :P
    The second was from when i was about 12, a few days before my 13th

what the heck? I played pool in london too, but that game sure did not consist of numerous orange and red balls.

nice pix tho.
    StrubbleS wrote:
    what the heck? I played pool in london too, but that game sure did not consist of numerous orange and red balls.

Yes because there's only one set of pool balls in the entire of London :razz:
    StrubbleS wrote:

nice pix tho.
    It's still pool but a different sort I believe.
    lea_uk wrote:
    It's still pool but a different sort I believe.
    I believe that that is English pool. The one with the striped balls is American pool.

Slightly different rules, I think. Never played English pool though so can't tell ya.
    I've played both with the same rules hehe.
    I dunno it's at my favourite bar in Belgium. It's definately pool.. haha. its an aweful picture though. but it was a good night.
    ha, yeh you look well good :)
    Helloooooo, I shall post a thread about the amazingness that was the SKINS launch show soon, but have a photo of me and Nick Hoult. ;)

yes, you're really pretty but are you just on here to post pictures of yourself? :p
    1983 wrote:
    Helloooooo, I shall post a thread about the amazingness that was the SKINS launch show soon, but have a photo of me and Nick Hoult. ;)

i like your hair.

he's a bit minging though.
    yes, you're really pretty but are you just on here to post pictures of yourself? :p

YESSSS.... that makes 15€ for me, the financial aid I was waiting for, for the weekend!

I was betting that something like this comment will be coming from the teen girl squad here, as soon as a new pretty female member signs up/posts a pic.