Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

the bloody wind.

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    We don't get freeview signal when the wind is blowing :grump:
    Despite not much happening to my house (except our bamboo shade falling off ;p), it appears that there has been tree damage >.<. People up the road had a lilac tree which has fallen down, park up the road has had a HUGE tree fall down...sucks.
    The wind makes my long coat look really cool when its flapping around behind me :yippe:
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Violette wrote:
    its awful. 10 people in huddersfield have died from wind-related incidents.
    Noooo! We got away with it quite well compared to others, the hills sheltered us quite well.

Its ten people in the whole UK not da Hud! :p
    couple of mad pictures of wind damage just up from my work, the room blew off into the chippy and onto the road, luckily noone was hurt.

part of Turf Moor (burnley football club) has been damaged as well and therefore unfit for fans to use at tomorrows game.

its been bad round these parts.
    koe_182 wrote:
    couple of mad pictures of wind damage just up from my work, the room blew off into the chippy and onto the road, luckily noone was hurt.

part of Turf Moor (burnley football club) has been damaged as well and therefore unfit for fans to use at tomorrows game.

its been bad round these parts.

Bloody hell :shocking:

Parts of our Asda car park were barricaded off with trolleys and tape and the like last night, by the looks of it, the roof was coming apart. I'm sure they should have shut the store (but we went shopping in it anyway! :D)
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    koe_182 wrote:

Thats a shame :p
    Wos thats insane :shocking: