Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Where all these nubs coming from

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
It's like the gates have opened and the nubs have come flooding through. Guess it could be via google, you type something about sex, money blah blah and the site will popup.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I hadn't really noticed if I'm honest. Having said that, I've never noticed you before and you've been around about the same as me and made an extra 9000 posts. Did you used to be called something else?

A lot of people join and then just disappear after a week or so. Maybe people are being nicer these days and so they're sticking around, which makes it seem like they're loads of them.
    Yeah had a few names, used to be called Felix Da Housecat and before that it was Jay-O and before that it was Mullet Man :thumb:
    I definitely have memories of Felix Da Housecat; well, not memories of such, but I remember the name.
    Makoto wrote:
    Yeah had a few names, used to be called Felix Da Housecat and before that it was Jay-O and before that it was Mullet Man :thumb:

For a while I wondered who Makoto was then just assumed it was Felix Da Housecat.
    I never knew you were Felix. Hmm.
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Nubtown, West Virginia.
    And in case it isn't clear to any new users... welcome to TheSite, you're more than welcome :wave:
    JsT wrote:
    Nubtown, West Virginia.

Nah, it's Nubville, Alabama
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Nah, it's Nubville, Alabama
    Ah right. :D

Not that I'm not making them feel welcome or owt! :)
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Oh, Alabama huh?

We'd better call in Sheriff JB. I bet he'd know what to do with 'em.
    I looked up the spelling for police sergeant and thesite was one of the top results!
    I never knew you were Felix. Hmm.

me neither! i was sort of wondering how i'd managed to miss makoto around the boards when they had so many posts. ha. :)
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    We'd better call in Sheriff JB. I bet he'd know what to do with 'em.
    Sheriff Buford T. Justice surely? Although we're not in Smokey and The Bandit territory...
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Rich-E wrote:
    Sheriff Buford T. Justice surely? Although we're not in Smokey and The Bandit territory...

Best car film after Vanishing Point.

But i'd rather send all the nubs STRAIGHT to JAIL.
    Jim V wrote:
    And in case it isn't clear to any new users... welcome to TheSite, you're more than welcome :wave:

Jim, how can someone be "more than" welcome?

Does it mean that you will pop round and make their tea, perhaps Helen offers some of her favours...? :confused:
    Never realised that was Felix.
    Does it mean that you will pop round and make their tea, perhaps Helen offers some of her favours...?

:yippe: Nub here!! I have two sugars and what kind of favours are we talking about? :D
    Yerascrote wrote:
    For a while I wondered who Makoto was then just assumed it was Felix Da Housecat.
    Me too but I don't remember how I knew.... maybe your custom status stayed the same or something :chin:
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    One day I saw a thread made by Felix. The next day the same thread was made by Makoto. Simple.