Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Valentines Day - Whats the most romantic thing ....

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    HAHAHAHA Don't take the piss :p Valentines day does suck though. Why isn't there a day for the happy single people?
  • Options
    Anal.

Post of the week! :lol:
  • Options
    i was going to give anal sex to my ex for his birthday (it was a jokey thing, he mentioned it a few times and i was like maybe on your birthday!). so i bought him some ky jelly as a jokey present but we went and ruined it. ;)
  • Options
    God knows what I'm going to be doing.

Most romantic thing I ever did?

Well, it wasn't a Valentine's thing but I did fly back 6,000 miles from Ecuador to the UK to surprise my ex on her birthday and just to spend one day with her. Apparently that wasn't good enough... :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I havn't been involved in a proper Valentines day thing. The girl i went out with last year got in a mood cos i didnt do anything, cos i didnt know what and we'd been together only 2 weeks, and she said not to bother...so not knowing anything about valentines day or dealing with women i took it literally.

I'll be doing bugger all for Valentines day, which will be fun in a house that will contain a number of couples. I cant even go out because i have to be up early on Thursdays.
  • Options
    God knows what I'm going to be doing.

Most romantic thing I ever did?

Well, it wasn't a Valentine's thing but I did fly back 6,000 miles from Ecuador to the UK to surprise my ex on her birthday and just to spend one day with her. Apparently that wasn't good enough... :rolleyes:

Yeah no pleasing some people mate. Remember just to get a box of chocolates next time...! :thumb:
  • Options
    HAHAHA that's ace. :p
    lol :razz:
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    lol :razz:
    Hilarious innit?:D
  • Options
    yes, certainly made me HAHAHAHA LOL. :razz: :D
  • Options
    Glad I amuse you! HAHAHAHAHA.

(which was the whole point of the original post :rolleyes:)

Oh and btw, the HAHAHA gets a bit old. You've done it a bit too much :p
  • Options
    sorry i'll try and stop. i appreciate that it is quite annoying. :)
  • Options
    Heh. Not really.

Its just really obvious you are taking the piss outta me though. I aint gonna change the way I write on here. HAHA. Oops. Sorry. :p
  • Options
    Renzo wrote:
    I havn't been involved in a proper Valentines day thing. The girl i went out with last year got in a mood cos i didnt do anything, cos i didnt know what and we'd been together only 2 weeks, and she said not to bother...so not knowing anything about valentines day or dealing with women i took it literally.

I got taken down the pub and then ignored most of the night while my ex played pool with other people last year. :grump: This year I will be my drowning my being single sorrows in vodka.
  • Options
    Valentine's Day is a load of bollocks, always has been, always will be. I make a point of buying flowers on the 15th...all those lovely bargains :lol:

Most romantic day we had was a day in Whitby and a fish supper. And I'm not being sarcastic, it was wonderful, and all the more special for not being contrived or commercial.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:

Most romantic day we had was a day in Whitby and a fish supper. And I'm not being sarcastic, it was wonderful, and all the more special for not being contrived or commercial.
    Oooo that sounds lovely!
  • Options
    I must say i'm rather confused by all this HAHAHA business.
  • Options
    ruby_soho wrote:
    I must say i'm rather confused by all this HAHAHA business.

Stacey likes to SAYYYYYYYYY stuff like HAHAHAHAHA alot because it's WICKEDDDDDDDDD! :D

Sorry Stacey... ;)
  • Options
    yeh stacey says HAHAHA a lot so i'm just taking the piss. in a lighthearted way of course. :D
  • Options
    I'm doing nowt!
  • Options
    HA.......:rolleyes:

Its rather worrying people pay so much attention. I don't even notice that I write HAHA alot. I hardly sit here thinking carefully about what I'm going to write.
  • Options
    Can people actually help me out here wiv ideas and tips not just going off into their own little convesations!
  • Options
    Can people actually help me out here wiv ideas and tips not just going off into their own little convesations!

They can do what they like.
  • Options
    It's all very nice asking for ideas however i feel that the best ideas are ones that you have come up with yourself.

You know your boyfriend we don't. You know what would make him happy and what he'd appreciate not us. You have a month to think so plenty of time and you'll feel alot better knowing that the idea you come up with has made him so happy rather than something someone else had come up with.

If all else fails and you have no imagination of your own then www.lovingyou.com has some great suggestions from people of what they have done for their partners etc.

Hope this helps and i won't get a rude comment in reply.
  • Options
    So anyone watch the game last night?
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster

You really need to get out more!
  • Options

Please, can we stay on topic? Can't you see that *Sweet_Cheeks* is having a complete crisis. Theres not even going to be a Valentines Day in her house if we don't keep on topic.

Some people are so rude.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    LacyMay wrote:
    Please, can we stay on topic? Can't you see that *Sweet_Cheeks* is having a complete crisis. Theres not even going to be a Valentines Day in her house if we don't keep on topic.

Some people are so rude.
    OH NOES!!
  • Options
    Like any good woman, you should cook him supper and blow him afterwards :thumb:
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:

:eek: But Steak & Blow-Job Day isn't until March

;)
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:

I laughed so much at that comment. A lot of men would love that.