Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

KEt dosages

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    softworld wrote:
    ehh, long time no posting fellas!

just been offered ket for £50 a gram, sounds a bit overly expensive as i cant see a gram being that much but then again i've never bought before, so can i have some opinions?
    £15 on the gram I pay or £250 a bottle
    IMO how much you use is entirely dependent on tolerance.

The ket we get is pure crystalline, and when people I know started using it, they only needed a tiny amount, but tolerance builds very quickly, and you will need more after a sustained period of usage.

If you're starting out though, I'd recommend just taking a key.
    Addict wrote:
    IMO how much you use is entirely dependent on tolerance.

The ket we get is pure crystalline, and when people I know started using it, they only needed a tiny amount, but tolerance builds very quickly, and you will need more after a sustained period of usage.

If you're starting out though, I'd recommend just taking a key.
    Defo.
    Though it's funny, I'll start off in a club and do 3-4 keyd, by the next day at the after party I'm doing half gram lines and they are hardly touching me! Once you've peeked, that's it until you have a few hours break.
    VinylVicky wrote:
    Defo.
    Though it's funny, I'll start off in a club and do 3-4 keyd, by the next day at the after party I'm doing half gram lines and they are hardly touching me! Once you've peeked, that's it until you have a few hours break.
    A couple of guys I know did a ket war with a giant 2g line...met in the middle and were holed for about an hour! (not advisable kids!)
    Addict wrote:
    i think we must know the same people.. or at least one person who is mutual
    Last time I took Ket it was after a heavy night on E's and coke... I took the biggest lines I could hack in one go (yes, they were pretty fucking big) and I was proper monged to the point of not even being able to speak. Just what I wanted, at the time. :)
    Last time I took Ket it was after a heavy night on E's and coke... I took the biggest lines I could hack in one go (yes, they were pretty fucking big) and I was proper monged to the point of not even being able to speak. Just what I wanted, at the time. :)
    lol
    sorry i didnt reply, gmail was being a nob.

anyway, what is a key?

I was thinking of getting ket because my friends and i love the feeling of just being completly obiliterated.
    We were palnning on chipping in for it but would a gram do 2-4 people? is it a lot of ket?

It's annoying to pay as one of my mates is a vet and she taunted me saying how they'd jsut got in 2 huge crates of it and they hadnt inventoried it yet but wont take it incase she lost her job ( which is understandable )

how addictive is ket? i don't want to end up like someone from Requiem for a Dream
    The ket experience is completely unlike anything else. Be prepared for complete weirdness and random other dimensions etc!

A key is when you dip a key into your baggy and pick up a small amount, then snort it off there. An easy way to take it if you can't be bothered to make a line, or only want a little bit.

If it's for 2-4 people then that's 250-500 mg each... you could try lines of ~100mg on your first go... that's about 3-5 lines each. I'd say that's probably enough for a first go, but it depends how much time you want to be doing it. The effect of one dose will last about 30-45mins, but that will seem like a lot longer once time starts slowing down, trust me!

Ket can be habit-forming... just try not to do it too often!
    it sounds fantastic, just what i want to experience and the only thing really holding me back is the price.
    However, once i get a job and get money ( i dont go out much so i dont need to spend a lot of money ) i can just get some and get trashed.

Will ket do anything nasty to my nose? i.e. if i take it first time will i get a nose bleed etc?
    lipsy wrote:
    i think we must know the same people.. or at least one person who is mutual
    all ket once cooked up is crystals, good dealers will sell it you like that. some will crush it up and some even mix the fucker!
    I'm lucky, my ket dealers are very good friends of mine so you don't get skanked.
    softworld wrote:
    Will ket do anything nasty to my nose? i.e. if i take it first time will i get a nose bleed etc?
    I've never had a nosebleed from it, but it can feel quite harsh. If the stuff you get is in crystalline form, make sure you crush it up before snorting to minimise the discomfort (and also increase the surface area for quicker absorption).

The nastiest thing about ket is probably the taste. When you get the drip in the back of your throat, it can be quite nasty if you aren't used to it. Just swallow it down and ignore it! After a while the ket will numb your nose and throat anyway, so you'll notice it less.

I once put a worther's original in my mouth before snorting a big line, so the taste wasn't so bad... well I didn't get chance to take it out before going into a k-hole, so I completely forgot it was there and had a very bizarre experience figuring out a) what the hell it was, and b) how to remove it from my mouth! Lesson: don't eat with ket!
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    I've had nose bleeds from ket. It's harsh as fuck. Tastes like an outragously strong perfume.
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote:
    Tastes like an outragously strong perfume.

like when you spray air fresener and it gets inside your mouth?
    softworld wrote:
    like when you spray air fresener and it gets inside your mouth?
    yes, it's sick.
    and when you take too much,it backs up in your nose and mouth and fuck me, it's the worst taste and experience ever.
    VinylVicky wrote:
    yes, it's sick.
    and when you take too much,it backs up in your nose and mouth and fuck me, it's the worst taste and experience ever.

isnt it meant to be tasteless?
    softworld wrote:
    isnt it meant to be tasteless?
    It's definitely not tasteless! Makes me feel pretty nauseous if I eat it, so I always stick to snorting.

If you have a glass of water on standby, then just sip it and that'll help.

On a random note... has anyone noticed water tastes really weird on ket? I've had taste hallucinations before where water tasted just like orange juice.
    oh.. well on a bit of good news, friend of mine might be able to get a me a bottle for free!

boy it will be fun trying to play geometry wars next saturday!
    The nastiest thing about ket is probably the taste.

I knew a bloke who once cooked up a little with peppermint essense, he said it didnt quite crystalise properly, but when snorted did have a minty after taste.
    On a random note... has anyone noticed water tastes really weird on ket? I've had taste hallucinations before where water tasted just like orange juice.
    lol :) i sometimes lose all feeling in my mouth and throat and last time when that happened i tried to drink something, i panicked coz i thought i wouldn't be able to swallow it so i would choke and die.
    I had a bit of an unplanned large one on Saturday night/Sunday morning...

Basically went:

Arrive at mate's house with booze.
    Start drinking + making music (DJ/Producer types).
    Eat + play nintendo.
    Watch Lee Evans DVD (I'm a bottle of vodka deep by this point).
    Everybody goes to bed apart from me.
    Ring other mates + pick them up from a party on the way to theirs.
    Cook up ket + start on bottle of JD.
    Get utterly spanked.
    Various clothing removal/running around/sitting around in various states of undress/dancing/mixing/hugging/high-fiving/giggling antics ensued.
    More ket + a couple of pills followed.
    End up laying there, utterly spanked, watching Happy Feet. Profound.
    Ridiculous. We had a dinner party the following evening which is always good fun!

Got home about 11pm last night... Bit tired, but good.

G.
    g_angel007 wrote:
    I had a bit of an unplanned large one on Saturday night/Sunday morning...

Basically went:

Arrive at mate's house with booze.
    Start drinking + making music (DJ/Producer types).
    Eat + play nintendo.
    Watch Lee Evans DVD (I'm a bottle of vodka deep by this point).
    Everybody goes to bed apart from me.
    Ring other mates + pick them up from a party on the way to theirs.
    Cook up ket + start on bottle of JD.
    Get utterly spanked.
    Various clothing removal/running around/sitting around in various states of undress/dancing/mixing/hugging/high-fiving/giggling antics ensued.
    More ket + a couple of pills followed.
    End up laying there, utterly spanked, watching Happy Feet. Profound.
    Ridiculous. We had a dinner party the following evening which is always good fun!

Got home about 11pm last night... Bit tired, but good.

G.
    You drove after a bottle of vodka?
    You drove after a bottle of vodka?

Yes. :eek2:

No, you plonker. I got a cab!
    g_angel007 wrote:
    Yes. :eek2:

No, you plonker. I got a cab!
    Gonna say!
    Gonna say!

:D:lol:
    Drinking large amounts of alcohol and using ket isnt the wisest idea, it makes it a lot more likely you'll be sick and pass out - which is never a great combo.
    budda wrote:
    Drinking large amounts of alcohol and using ket isnt the wisest idea, it makes it a lot more likely you'll be sick and pass out - which is never a great combo.
    :yes:

and boy it's the worst feelign I've ever had off any drug. I would always always say never even try it.
    hey,

just a tip if u do decide to go ahead and get this stuff. most people i have spoken to about this say that keep in mind u can add but not take away. i.e. if u do a little u can add more but if u do a lot u will prob just k-hole and stay like that til it wears off. :yes:

also most peeps say that for ur first time make sure u are somewhere u can just sit and zone out (so prob not in a club for first go) and that u are with people u know pretty well. :)

the best quote for ket is that it is like when u are a kid and u think about how drugs would be (trippy, visuals, bit mad, kind of uncontrollable etc) - thats how ket is.

be safe whatever u decide
    xxx
    You can always blow you nose for the 1st min or 2 of snorting, if you think you took too much but youhave to be quick.
    just wanted to ask a question on this thread
    i have took ket twice now, first time was great, this weekend it was also good, but since i took it i've not been feeling great. i realise that alot of that maybe due to coming down from the E's I took that night.
    but i've been feeling quite faint and dizzy and my eyesight seems a bit dodgy!
    i'm prob just being paranoid!

i took 4 keys in i think during a max of 2 hours, is this too much in that space of time, i dont know, it did feel like about an hour between each one thou,lol

what peoples usual experiences after ket - i could hardly walk without feeling faint and having to sit down for 2 days after!
This discussion has been closed.