Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Looking for life changers...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Endemol are looking to make some films about teenagers making life changing decisions. Here's the details.

Are you about to or have you recently made a decision that could change your life forever?

Channel 4 Education are making a series of short films about young people for young people and we are looking for teenagers between the ages of 14-19 to take part in the filming.

• Are you about to do something for the first time, maybe starting to volunteer in your local community?
• Are you waiting for an exam/test result that will determine the path of your life?
• Maybe you’ve decided to leave home for the first time?
• Are you about to move into a different type of accommodation?
• Or maybe you’ve decided to drop out of college?

We will be filming throughout January and February, so if you are about to undertake a new challenge or have recently made an important decision then we want to hear from you. For further information please contact:

Venita on 020 8222 4233 or
Email venita.kidza@endemoluk.com

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm moving to Madrid - now that's life changing. But I'm 27. Never mind. I look a lot younger though. Not sure that I can pass as 19 though. Bouncers have finally stopped asking me for ID.
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    I made quite a few life changing decisions when i was a teenager, does that count? or do i still have to be a wee nipper now?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I eventually decided to have pasta instead of lamb.

That was a toughie.