Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

sex with older men!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
think of having sex with a man that is old enough to be my father!! Any advice???

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Depends on how old you are. If you're 30 and he's 50 can't see a problem. If you're 12 and he's 32 then that's quite wrong.
    dd38ll wrote:
    think of having sex with a man that is old enough to be my father!! Any advice???
    how old is your father?
    RubberSkin wrote:
    If you're 12 and he's 32 then that's quite wrong.
    why?
    ETS: the underage thing. thats why.
    Depends on how you think about it. You could think age is just a number. Or like you seem to be doing, this guy is old enough to be my father. Just try to to think of the second whilst having sex with him :p
    well I am of age 27 he is older than me but I am definitely of age hello of course I am....considering I am married
    dd38ll wrote:
    well I am of age 27 he is older than me but I am definitely of age hello of course I am....considering I am married
    There is a possibility they hadn't read your other thread.
    for sure sorry about that!!!!!!!!!!
    If your married maybe you should look at why you want to sleep with other people first?
    well maybe I am selfish but this guy has always made me wonder what he would be like in bed. I already know the size and stuff.....just gotta get the lollipop in the hole...who knows maybe I wont like it. I think he is worried about that. Because he told me once that I was making it up to be something it might not be. How can I tell him not to worry.
    dd38ll wrote:
    well maybe I am selfish but this guy has always made me wonder what he would be like in bed. I already know the size and stuff.....just gotta get the lollipop in the hole...who knows maybe I wont like it. I think he is worried about that. Because he told me once that I was making it up to be something it might not be. How can I tell him not to worry.
    how crude

how about fucking your husband instead? or at least leaving him!
    how about not being a snotty little brat and never mind
    dd38ll wrote:
    dress up as a school girl and suck on his lollipop
    dd38ll wrote:
    how about stop asking for advice if u dont like hearing people's opinions?
    just because you think an affair is wrong doesn't mean you gotta be all in my face about it. If you dont like then dont write
    You're planning to cheat on your husband, exactly what did you think most of us were going to say?
    dd38ll wrote:

how about some manners? You are not going to make a lot of friends here.

Do you want advice or us to schmooze you?
    dd38ll wrote:
    If you dont like then dont write
    and if you dont like, dont ask
    look I am sorry okay I just am in a situation that is a little touchy and you made me upset. Sorry ok
    Breath in 1-2-3 and out 1-2-3 Better ? Good :)

Well i'm not gonna go on about you shagging someone behind you husbands back, that's your decision, but maybe you should be looking at why you want to have an affair and if anything can be done in the relationship you have with your husband at the present time.
    lipsy wrote:

Beat to it! I like how you think!
    its funny how weve had so many posts from newbies in the last few days that look like theyre just trying to shock and nothing else :chin:
    he would probaly like that given he is a teacher!!! lol
    its funny how weve had so many posts from newbies in the last few days that look like theyre just trying to shock and nothing else :chin:

Yeah I thought the same Suzy, I don't think they can shock anyone on here, we have all heard and seen much worse. Tubgirl *shudders*.
    Makoto wrote:
    Yeah I thought the same Suzy, I don't think they can shock anyone on here, we have all heard and seen much worse. Tubgirl *shudders*.
    Don't forget Tugger!
    lipsy wrote:

dirty bitch! I like it tho.. :razz:

much experience here lipsy?

(joke, all in good fun)

We've had an increase in the number of people looking at the boards and as a result an increase in the number of new posters. There's nothing in this thread that implies someone trying to shock you (well enless you think someone having an affair is somehow shocking)

I don't think your doing anyone any favours by undermining new members of the boards in their first threads. Whilst one new member seems to be pretty troll like, the other people's threads don't read that way from our perspective.

Maybe take a breather from new user's posts, as encouraging speculation and paranoia only leads to the flaming of new users, something we'll not tolerate. And if people are evidently trolls we'll ban them.
    ok sorry.
    dd38ll wrote:
    look I am sorry okay I just am in a situation that is a little touchy and you made me upset. Sorry ok

Of course it's touchy, you sound like you are in a rut and that sex with someone else is a way out of it. It isn't.

You need to be honest with yourself and your husband. If things aren't right and there isn't a future there then you owe it to him to be honest and tell him that before you go and do something behind his back. Sure it will hurt him and sure it won't be easy for you - but it will be a damned sight easier that dealing with his sense of betrayal when he finds out that you've been cheating. Especially if he then finds out that you gave it a lot of thought before hand, some how that makes the whole decision seem "colder".

Finally, as someone new to the boards it's probably not a good idea to jump down someone's throat because they give advice which you don't like. You have no idea if that person has themselves been cheated on, for example. Take it easy and you'll find that people here can be very supportive.

[ETA: There's nothing wrong, per se, in having sex with someone older than you - and I speak as a 36-y-o. Bad sex is bad sex whatever the age.
    okay I understand where you are coming from....but I have discussed all of this stuff with my husband and I have told him that if he didn't start doing things to me and for me I was going to get somewhere else. He just doesn't care. I have asked him if we can have an open marriage. He doesn't take me seriously. I dont know..........:confused::confused::confused:
    dd38ll wrote:
    okay I understand where you are coming from....but I have discussed all of this stuff with my husband and I have told him that if he didn't start doing things to me and for me I was going to get somewhere else. He just doesn't care. I have asked him if we can have an open marriage. He doesn't take me seriously. I dont know..........:confused::confused::confused:

There's obviously a reason why he doesn't want to do things with you - have you asked him why? Relationships are two way efforts, and there's obviously something bothering him too.

Perhaps before you run off trying out other men, you should invest in a vibrator? My boyfriend has an extremely low sex drive, and mine is quite a bit higher, but I've never felt the urge to cheat, and if I do feel a bit lacking in sex, I don't have to look to anybody else to fix it for me.
This discussion has been closed.