Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Poor lips

BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
Due to Mr Jack Frost and his buddies, the corners of my mouth are sore, and it hurts to open my mouth fully...vaseline and other lipbalms arent doing owt.

Any suggestions of a super strength cure?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    thats what you get for kissing too many boys
  • Options
    ssh you...dont be telling people! I have sore lips, dont pick on me! I'll tell on you for picking on me! grrr!
  • Options
    Blisteze or whatever it's called these days, Im always cutting the corners of my mouth when Im eating and that's the only thing that helps.
  • Options
    :heart: Carmex
  • Options
    Glittery wrote:
    Blisteze or whatever it's called these days, Im always cutting the corners of my mouth when Im eating and that's the only thing that helps.

My saviour. I get sore lips all year round - so that the skin is like flapping and my bad habit is that I then think of let me just rip it off! OUCH! but yeah blistex is fantastic, only thing that ever works for me. Its about £2.50 I think but look in Boots or somewhere because they will have the full range e.g. hydrate, condition and all the different ones so you can choose which will suit you best!
  • Options
    Thanks guys, bought some blistex from sainsburys...not working just yet, but i am sure it will in time! :)
  • Options
    I was going to suggest some Nivea Repair & Protect.
  • Options
    i hate getting this.

I normally smother savlon on at night to help heal it, and keep the cuts moist with vaseline during the day so that they dont crack open if i talk/eat/laugh/yawn etc
  • Options
    Carmex Carmex Carmex

Plus stop kissing boys ;p