Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Bent Penis and Anal Sex?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am aware there has been some controversy surrounding my previous threads and supposed affiliations to other users, to be frank this is hogwash.

I need to ask a question regarding penises.

I had an experiences with a man last night after an all night rave in Huddersfield where he came back to mine and we attempted to have sex, being a gay man I have historically been the Navigator as opposed to the pilot, the giver not the receiver, the pusher not the puller or for want of a better term the pole and not the hole, however, I digress.

After some “heavy petting” we decided to head upstairs to move things on, now here’s the weird part. He revealed his penis to me and I was shocked to find it to be bend to such a degree it was unrecognisable as a penis. Bent to such an angle he was in considerable pain. He assured me it would add “spice to the mix, like 25 dicks” I allowed him to mount me in the usual “doggy style” bareback of course, I used a lot of lubrication and after some trial and error and several misfires he was in me. Now, Due to the curvature of his length his penis hooked upwards and as he thrust I felt an extreme pain around the kidney area and realised that his crooked penis was in fact battering my spinal collumn and causing what felt like a blunt force trauma.

Is this normal?

Comments

• Options
    I had an experiences with a man last night after an all night rave in Huddersfield where he came back to mine and we attempted to have sex,

I allowed him to mount me in the usual “doggy style” bareback of course,

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    i think i would be asking yourself if i had caught HIV if i were u,maybe even full blown AIDS
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    What. The. Fuck.
  • Options
    JsT wrote:
    What. The. Fuck.
    Ditto!
  • Options
    bareback of course

Twat
  • Options
    dan moody wrote:
    i think i would be asking yourself if i had caught HIV if i were u,maybe even full blown AIDS

What is it with you and 'full blown AIDS' ? You can't catch AIDS let alone full blown AIDS
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    RubberSkin wrote:
    What is it with you and 'full blown AIDS' ? You can't catch AIDS let alone full blown AIDS

TBH, I sense a troll.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    TBH, I sense a troll.
    I reckon a series of them replying to each other.

Almost like its the school holidays.
  • Options
    Its been a while since every other thread was an anal sex one. Hogwash, hehe.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Its been a while since every other thread was an anal sex one. Hogwash, hehe.
    i know, its a lovely revival.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    TBH, I sense a troll.

Maybe you do - but the thing is, we've mentioned time and time again that you need to report these things rather than saying this explicitly on the boards.

Ok, firstly dan moody, probably a good idea to take some time to read our factsheet on HIV.

Jooz, as you can see, bragging about not using contraception isn't going to impress anyone here - so hopefully you will reconsider that in the future. However, as to the description of the penis, it sounds like the classic symptoms of peyronie's disease, but it's probably a good idea for your partner to visit the doctors about this if he hasn't already to get checked out - and work out ways to prevent future pain for you.
  • Options
    I am aware there has been some controversy surrounding my previous threads and supposed affiliations to other users, to be frank this is hogwash.

Well, you and Dan Moody seem to shadow each other's posts and both seem quite outrageous - so suspicions are easily aroused.
  • Options
    Is this normal?

Does it 'normally' happen to you? Have you EVER heard of something similar with anyone else? My guess is it aint 'normal' ...
  • Options
    **Helen** wrote:
    Jooz, as you can see, bragging about not using contraception isn't going to impress anyone here - so hopefully you will reconsider that in the future.

Where's he bragging about unprotected sex or am I missing something...he doesn't mention they used protection but doesn't say they didn't either...sorry to be pedantic ;)
  • Options
    “doggy style” bareback of course

Bareback refers to not using a condom
  • Options
    And that's my test account, it's still me
  • Options
    Jim V wrote:
    And that's my test account, it's still me

n00b
  • Options
    test account?
  • Options
    yeah man - if we make changes to the boards I need to know what they look like to someone with basic user permissions - so I need a test account /off topic
  • Options
    JimV wrote:
    Bareback refers to not using a condom

Oops missed that bit. :blush:
  • Options
    well if it hurt that bad...you should have went to the doc. If not then well ....stop doing it with the funky penis guy!!!