Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Pills - Names?

13»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    pill 'ed wrote:
    The pills are absolutely fine, no different from any other pills, I used to have to take alot of them but that was only because my tolerance was so high and I'd have the same problem with more expensive pills off other dealers.
    I do have to buy in bulk if I want them for 1 quid each but it's definantely worth it. When my best mate was selling he'd do me anywhere between 5 and 8 pills for a tenner depending on how generous and loved up he was feeling and he'd sometimes chuck 1 or 2 more in for free. Unfortunately he got busted and is going to prison, but my other 2 pill dealers sell them 4 for a tenner unless I get a bulk in as I said.

Oh cool. I was just wondering as I'm a reformed character with too many ecstasy casualty friends haha. I'm just not down with the kids anymore :(
    How much counts as buying in bulk?
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    I remember 10 years ago, having to pay a tenner for a pill in club or at a rave. Nowadays they're anywhere between £2-3 quid for 1, and £80 for 100.

Generally it's just 4 for a tenner as others have said. That's the way we buy them anyway.
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote:
    I remember 10 years ago, having to pay a tenner for a pill in club or at a rave.

I think we're showing our age here Skive LOL
    pill 'ed wrote:
    Great night then?
    Mine was pretty insane too, feel like absolute crap now though!
    Strongbow, Carlsberg, Ginn, Pimms, Ecstasy pills and Speed isn't really the best combination when you need to go to work the next day. Grim...

too good a night.

Still recovering and i'm taking a break from the little ones for a while now.
    Reet, new to the site, so sorry if i step out of line or anything, some some people are tight with rules n stuff on some sites

im also dyletic haha anyway

in manchster the last 3 mouths (thats how long ive been doing pills)
    double windmills have been going around, Everyone thats taken them says then you would have 3 then come down, and you woudent come up off them, i felt Very ill on them witch is unusaul. i thought they were pritty shit tbh

but there was these pills called Pumurs and they were fooking ace. bit trippy so cool

whight clovers are about now, have been since end of november, at first they were fooking ace, two would make u soo spaced out and loved up, untrue, i think they may contain speed as well, cas the come downs are harsh. This will sound fucked up aswell, in the space of a mouth i went from about 3 a night to 8 in night, i had 55 in one week, and all i did was feel ill

Ever a bad batch has been going around laltly or the tolernce build up is fooking well quick, or they have anphetmins in them

.... maybe im addicted
    haha

anyway, 55 in the last year of 2006...i thought that was pritty festive
    I hear red love hearts are the shit
    Have you not come across rolex's yet? There's loads going round manchester.

Nice clean pill.
    More in the rock/drum and bass side of manchster
    dirty mosher clubs

littrly work in there on a friday night, and anyone with any comon sence can see that everyone is running around drugs for each over

People sit in the foya girning like mad
    its fucking class

haha

Jillys rockworld all nighter probbly the best/worst thing in the world
    Mr_AJ wrote:
    More in the rock/drum and bass side of manchster
    dirty mosher clubs

How is a drum and bass club a 'mosher' club? :confused:
    pill 'ed wrote:
    How is a drum and bass club a 'mosher' club? :confused:

i duno!! i go to that rock club everyweek
    and at 3am POW

drum n bass starts playing... funny watching goths and moshers rave
    even for myself who is a mosher lol!!

Theres been a nice strong supply of Acid otehr the last mouth or so, its good shit aswell :D