Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Exam tommorrow

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Hey.
I have an exam tommorrow, but have done zero revision. I feel so down that i just can't motivate myself to even look at it.

Any advice, thanks
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Do some revision?
    I don't mean to sound harsh but you have no one to blame but yourself.

How come you haven't done any or have you had personal problems that have made it hard to do so?

You could be lucky and be one of those people that the information sinks in as you learn it in class, you may be alright :)
    Lol!

I wish i could! I just cant seem to motivate myself to do anything. I feel like total shit. but there's a part of me that knows that i'll feel worse if i dont do it and go into the exam unprepared. I just cant pull myself round
    squeal wrote:
    I don't mean to sound harsh but you have no one to blame but yourself.

How come you haven't done any or have you had personal problems that have made it hard to do so?

You could be lucky and be one of those people that the information sinks in as you learn it in class, you may be alright :)

I know exactly what you're saying and its true. I've just been really depressed lately and have had lack of energy and motivation to even get out of bed. I want to do it, more than anything, but cant. Its hard to explain.
    Will you have chance to revise in the morning if your exam is in the afternoon?

What is it on? Anything you could just blag your way through?
    Try your best, if yiou fail retake. Next time you do it though REVISE!
    Hey squeal. Its an early exam unfortunately.

Its on psychology - the stats part of the course. I'm a bit screwed tbh. I think i'l just have to resit. I'll try and revise in a bit after i've de-stressed a bit. Fingers crossed i'l be ok.
    jordy wrote:
    Hey squeal. Its an early exam unfortunately.

Its on psychology - the stats part of the course. I'm a bit screwed tbh. I think i'l just have to resit. I'll try and revise in a bit after i've de-stressed a bit. Fingers crossed i'l be ok.

I feel for you, i have my Psychology exam on Tuesday and i'm not very prepared for it, however i have enough time to hopefully revise enough to get by and scrape a C fingers crossed.

What level Psychology is it?
    Im in the second year of university. Tis hard cos im crap at stats! Couldnt do GCSE maths... never mind this.
    Franki wrote:
    Do some revision?

:thumb:
    StrubbleS wrote:
    :thumb:

Seems to be easier said than done for me :(
    How did it go then?
    squeal wrote:
    How did it go then?
    Well, at 11pm i realised that i should at least to try and open my folder and have a look. Ended up staying up all night. Still haven't been to sleep.

It was really difficult, but as long as i've scraped through i wont be too bothered. I really cant be doing with it anymore, don't have the motivation for it. I just feel so down all the time that i just want to sleep.

Fingers crossed i snap out of this soon
    x x x
    Have a sleep and some nice food to reward yourself for revising :).
    Atleast you tried a little bit.

I hope you managed to pass too, good luck :)