Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Up the arse...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Gays/ladies: what does it feel like?

Comments

• Options
    Bit limited is this... straight men often like anal play too, which is why women finger them up the arse during blowjobs or give them rimjobs.
  • Options
    OK, but I'm refering to actual anal sex.
  • Options
    like you have a penis in your bottom
  • Options
    yeh, like you have a penis in your bum!

occasionally feelings of going for a shit. :D:naughty:

:p
  • Options

occasionally feelings of going for a shit. :D:naughty:

Lol how sexy...
    Don't think I'd ever have anal. I did discuss the possibility of it with an ex girlfriend but we decided against it. I've heard so many horror stories about anal sex, lots of them include shitting. Kinda put me off for life.
  • Options
    you can hear horror stories for everything!

as long as you're careful it's worth trying - you might really like it.
  • Options
    im not keen coz it basically feels like im going to the loo over and over.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    im not keen coz it basically feels like im going to the loo over and over.

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    basically to me feels like you need a session on the toliet haha
  • Options
    I can't speak for it properly as ive never had anall sex, but a little bit of play, for some reason, makes me tingle in that whole region, and gives me a stronger orgasm (male orgasm :p).

Sometimes it's too strong and it almost hurts (but it's so good), do you know what I mean?
  • Options
    ShyBoy wrote:
    I can't speak for it properly as ive never had anall sex, but a little bit of play, for some reason, makes me tingle in that whole region, and gives me a stronger orgasm (male orgasm :p).

Sometimes it's too strong and it almost hurts (but it's so good), do you know what I mean?

Thats because the prostate gland is up there and that when stimulated tends to give guys a much stronger orgasm.
  • Options
    It's kind of like asking what 'normal' sex is like for women (or men, for that matter) - feels good! :D Can't really describe it.
  • Options
    Done it, love it... granted the shitting backwards feeling ain't too grand but you just get over it. Mind over matter etc. I think it totally depends on the chap as to how enjoyable it is. I have known some horrors, including the ones who think they can slip it in and you won't notice :shocking: On the other end of the scale, my current other half enjoys it so much that he is amazingly considerate and sexy about the whole thing, and so it's got to the point where i really enjoy it too. Good stuff.

There are hundreds of nerve endings around the anus, and that's why so many people like it and it's so enjoyable (still not easily described though). I personally like the area around my bum-hole (it seems wrong to say arsehole in this context) tickled, and rimming etc is just fantastic. Oo-er I'm feeling all flushed.

If you're actually looking for advice on it and have never done it before, best not to jump straight in. You have to warm yourself up so to speak, start with just using fingers and/or tongue action for a few sex sessions. I found that when starting out it's best attempted in the missionary position - it's easier to relax... and as anyone who's done it will know, relaxation is key.

You can progress after a few sessions of that to being in spoons and then from there, on your tummy, and then from there to hands and knees/over the table/end of bed. Don't jump straight into from behind, as that's when people get hurt and put off. Ouch.

I still love missionary anal best to be honest - it's a very intense bizarre and sexy sensation, especially if you introduce a vibe into the mix :thumb:

Oh yeah, almost forgot - lube lube lube lube lube LUBE!!! And importantly, anything that goes up your wrong'un shouldn't go anywhere near your muff (if you're a lassie) without a good wash in between!! That goes for tackle, dildos, fingers, toes and if it's a tongue then you need a nice anti-bacterial mouthwash. I recommend the purple Oral-B one :lol:
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    I still love missionary anal best to be honest - it's a very intense bizarre and sexy sensation.
    Definitely the best position for it.
  • Options
    if the guy goes fast it's ok but it hurts like fuck slow
  • Options
    Thanks for the replies so far. I'm male btw.
  • Options
    oh yes and use lube. :crying:
  • Options
    Hmm it just doesn't really appeal to me, and neither does licking someone's arse crack.
  • Options
    it's the hole not the crack. :p

and you could use a wet finger instead. :)
  • Options
    Anal is a great feeling and i tend to orgasm through it easier than through vaginal sex. have to disagree about missionary position being the best though, much prefer it doggy style or me on top.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    pill 'ed wrote:
    Hmm it just doesn't really appeal to me

I don't really see much appeal in doing a bird up the arse either. I have done in it the past but it never did much for me to be honest.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    least you've tried it and can actually say you have.:)
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    least you've tried it and can actually say you have.:)

It doesn't turn me off, but then it doesn't do much for me either - I'm indifferent. If the lady likes it though then :thumb:
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Anal without lube is painful-I like it cos its something a bit different and it adds something different to do together-makes me feel closer to the guy cos you need to have trust to do it I think.
  • Options
    Gays/ladies: what does it feel like?

Been there. Done that. Keep going back for more! :yes:

It can be uncomfortable at first but once used to it, it gives incredible orgasms - I feel more akin to what a woman's orgasm might feel like ... real all-over, deep bodily orgasm (probably because of the pressure on the prostate). Highly recommended. :thumb:
  • Options
    Anal without lube is painful-I like it cos its something a bit different and it adds something different to do together-makes me feel closer to the guy cos you need to have trust to do it I think.

Not true! :razz:
  • Options
    anal without lube sarah??? nice!
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Done it, love it... granted the shitting backwards feeling ain't too grand but you just get over it. Mind over matter etc. I think it totally depends on the chap as to how enjoyable it is. I have known some horrors, including the ones who think they can slip it in and you won't notice :shocking: On the other end of the scale, my current other half enjoys it so much that he is amazingly considerate and sexy about the whole thing, and so it's got to the point where i really enjoy it too. Good stuff.

There are hundreds of nerve endings around the anus, and that's why so many people like it and it's so enjoyable (still not easily described though). I personally like the area around my bum-hole (it seems wrong to say arsehole in this context) tickled, and rimming etc is just fantastic. Oo-er I'm feeling all flushed.

If you're actually looking for advice on it and have never done it before, best not to jump straight in. You have to warm yourself up so to speak, start with just using fingers and/or tongue action for a few sex sessions. I found that when starting out it's best attempted in the missionary position - it's easier to relax... and as anyone who's done it will know, relaxation is key.

You can progress after a few sessions of that to being in spoons and then from there, on your tummy, and then from there to hands and knees/over the table/end of bed. Don't jump straight into from behind, as that's when people get hurt and put off. Ouch.

I still love missionary anal best to be honest - it's a very intense bizarre and sexy sensation, especially if you introduce a vibe into the mix :thumb:

Oh yeah, almost forgot - lube lube lube lube lube LUBE!!! And importantly, anything that goes up your wrong'un shouldn't go anywhere near your muff (if you're a lassie) without a good wash in between!! That goes for tackle, dildos, fingers, toes and if it's a tongue then you need a nice anti-bacterial mouthwash. I recommend the purple Oral-B one :lol:

Is there an exact copy of you some where in the world who is single...because i want to marry her! :love::love::love:

Also, yes to the good strong mouth wash if your rimming...!
  • Options
    :lol:

I ain't gonna go in to detail :D
    But, I have done and it didn't hurt at all.
  • Options
    Bullseye wrote:
    Bit limited is this... straight men often like anal play too, which is why women finger them up the arse during blowjobs .

ooh yes indeed