Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

check your inboxes fo' prizes

13»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ive never seen one of those vibrating cockrings before, it would be interesting to get one. I can only hope, I guess! :)
    I won a vibratorrrrrrrrrrrrr :D
    I didnt win anything.....but then tbh i cant actually remember if i entered or not.. :s
    I was offered condoms
    When will things arrive?
    Patience!

Has anyone actually used one of those vibrating ring things? Mentioned it to a bloke and he said he thought it might cut off circulation.

Whose pleasure is it for, man or woman?
    I knew I wouldn't win fuck all, I never do
    PussyKatty wrote:
    Patience!

Has anyone actually used one of those vibrating ring things? Mentioned it to a bloke and he said he thought it might cut off circulation.

Whose pleasure is it for, man or woman?

both! they very good actually. The ring is made from like elasticy stuff so doesnt hurt the little man at all. we both enjoyed it thouroughly. so much so i've gone for another one this time round.

not sure how much they are in the shops tho...probably overpriced.
    I hate it when Jim V starts saying "check your inboxes fo' prizes" and other such statements. It means I have to start talking like this:

Yo everyone, how ya doin'? So Jim, my main man, you want us to check out das inboxes fo' prizes and all that shit? For show, homey! But I is checkin' my box out and I can't find no prizes, yo. It's all heavy shit goin' down...
    stargalaxy wrote:
    I hate it when Jim V starts saying "check your inboxes fo' prizes" and other such statements. It means I have to start talking like this:

Yo everyone, how ya doin'? So Jim, my main man, you want us to check out das inboxes fo' prizes and all that shit? For show, homey! But I is checkin' my box out and I can't find no prizes, yo. It's all heavy shit goin' down...
    lol
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    Thank you :D
    Check out our boxes, is this some kind of deal or no deal game, but on a grander scale.
    stargalaxy wrote:

Never ever do that again.

Ooh condoms. What am i gonna do with them?!
    LacyMay wrote:
    Never ever do that again.

Ooh condoms. What am i gonna do with them?!

Water balloons, durh.
    1983 wrote:
    Water balloons, durh.

Bout the only use i have got for them.
    Oh gosh my housemates will rip me when they arrive. Especially as im the only person in this house not having any sex too :grump:
    I won a 59 quid durex sex kit, lubes and vibrator o_O. No-one to use it on though :(. Gunna give it to my mate for his gf.
    Im quite sure i entered it but then i have such a bad memory i couldnt say for sure :chin:
    :) Mine came today. It's like an early birthday present! :)

I love getting parcels - it almost made up for the fact that half of NW1 (of course it had to be the half I live in) had no power all day!
    Yay, mine arrived yesterday! Think my housemate was a bit intrigued by the parcel, but luckily didn't ask what was in it :p
    Mine still hasn't arrived :(
    Mine either. Boo thesite.org i say, boo.
    My condoms arrived yesterday. Anyone know what the one in the yellow packet is? I can work out the others but not that one.
    banana
    Mine arrived yesterday :D. I was disappointed because it wasn't the make up I ordered off eBay...then I used it :o.
    I haven't received my vibrator yet :(
    I recieved my sex kit :) Gave it to a friend and his mrs. heh
    Loopi wrote:
    My condoms arrived yesterday. Anyone know what the one in the yellow packet is? I can work out the others but not that one.

Banana. It says on the packet :p

If they weren't such crap flavours (kiwi anyone?!), i'd give them to my mate for her 21st, instead i'll just save them for when i'm so drunk it doesn't matter.