Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What are you guys watching?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I'll start: I like pretty much everything on HBO... Deadwood, Sopranos, Entourage, Ali G. I also watch everything Real World related. I watch Futurama whenever possible. I love both Offices. I'm kind of into Armed & Famous. And I love One Punk Under God.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Yeh dude, HBO is so totally radical. :yes:

I watch anything that's funny and satiracle, QI, South Park, Simpsons etc etc.
  • Options
    I'm currently making my way through Family Guy, but I got series 1, and every shop in town seemed to sell out of series 2 and 3 at the same time, so I jumped straight to 4. Other than that, I've kinda stopped watching series cos I work different hours all the time and can't be arsed recording anything. I watched a few series for a single season, like Shameless, Nip/Tuck and The O.C. which I would've liked to have kept up with. But since them, there hasn't really been a series where I've been dying to know what happens next. Other than that, I tend to watch re-runs of Friends, The Simpsons and Futurama, and then topical shows like Bremner, Bird and Fortune, Have I Got News For You and Jonathan Ross, stuff on More 4 like 30 Days, and comedy shows like Catherine Tate. My fave shows over the past year have probably been Planet Earth (outstanding) and Extras. Oh, and naturally, I can't wait for the new series of Top Gear to start.
  • Options
    I love 24 (which I'm watching right now, yay!) more than anything. But, just this last week I discovered Armed and Famous which I really love. I love the Family Guy too obviously (and I own ALL the boxes, yay!), and whenever I love the 80s is on, I tune in.
  • Options
    Dont really watch that much tbh. All i do watch is Lost, Prison break, Heroes, south park, scrubs, peep show and malcom in the middle

ETA: oh and family guy
  • Options
    Anything that catches my eye while channle surfing. The other day I saw something on the animal planet about swarms... Christmas island and the red crab bit... freaky. Then I saw a bit of this other show yesterday called Future Weapons, that was awsome too. And the how things are made show and dirty jobs. And of course those uber lame shows of dr 90210 and girls next door. And definatly I Love New York.

Sadly, though, none of those shows are set on the DVR as they coincide with all the other shows we watch regurlary.
  • Options
    Just finished the box set of Medium with Patricia Arquette in it. Really liked it.

I also like Entourage, Lost, 24,Sopranos, Prison Break, Scrubs, The O.C. & Desperate Housewives. I watch too much tv.
  • Options
    law and order!!!