Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I'm an idiot

2»

Comments

• Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Bri-namite wrote:
    Hows this for cutting edge stupidity?

The other day I put an advert on the net along the lines of - looking for a flatshare/flatmate, young professional, relaxed, likes a drink, tidy etc

Get into work today and I'm looking at net, see an advert - some bloke looking for a flatshare/flatmated, relaxed etc, I think "Oooh, sounds sound, I'll pop him an email"

Wasn't till after I read the email that I realised I was replying to my own advert :o Even when I got the email I thought to myself for a split second "Fucking hell, that guy's got the same name as me"

:(

D'oh.

But funniest thing I have read in a very long time! :lol:
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Bri-namite wrote:

The other day I put an advert on the net along the lines of - looking for a flatshare/flatmate, young professional, relaxed, likes a drink, tidy etc

Get into work today and I'm looking at net, see an advert - some bloke looking for a flatshare/flatmated, relaxed etc, I think "Oooh, sounds sound, I'll pop him an email"

Wasn't till after I read the email that I realised I was replying to my own advert :o Even when I got the email I thought to myself for a split second "Fucking hell, that guy's got the same name as me"

:lol:
    Were you half-asleep still?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    rofl, that's funny as fuck.
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote:

:lol:

And I thought I was bad enough - walked into the door frame walking out of the dining room door. Had to walk back through the dining room about 30 minutes later and walked into the door frame again.:(
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    I was carpet fitter for a while, and in my experience the best thing for removing staines from carpets is White Spirit.
    Many 'stain removers' often damage the carpet further, and if you can't get something out with a little White Spirit and a cloth, it's usually fucked.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    I was carpet fitter for a while, and in my experience the best thing for removing staines from carpets is White Spirit.
    Many 'stain removers' often damage the carpet further, and if you can't get something out with a little White Spirit and a cloth, it's usually fucked.

Where were you last night eh! Before i totally ruined the carpet :p
  • Options
    My mum's friend fell down an entire flight of stairs with a cup of coffee in her hand and barely spilt a drop once :D