Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I am guessing this is the best place to start....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello hello hello!

My name is Cheryl, you can call me Cher if you wish. The nickname has stuck with me for way too long! I'm not a particularly interesting crazy person, I'm just a 20 year old Londoner! I'm currently waiting results on my University application which is mainly what is on my mind at present! Erm, what else? I'm a bit of a love of writing, I'd love to be a journalist, I have a lot of opinions and I'm learning to put them across in the right way!! I love all the usual stuff like pubs/clubs but I can be rather boring because I love staying in. Films are a big passion, especially the 80's classics like Back to the future, Breakfast Club and what not. I love anything to do with the 80's really, the music was a lot better than it is today!!

Wow, well that's it really. I'm a bit rubbish at using forums, but I shall have a look around the place soon enough. Just thought I'd say hi anyway!

Cherrypops :heart:

xxx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Welcome :wave:
    Good day, Cherylpops..

I am StrubbleS, the resident doofus. A warm welcome and all the best for your stay in this madhouse.
    Why thank you, it seems pretty sane so far but only time will tell....!

xxx
    Wassup :thumb:
    Hiya :D
    cherrypops wrote:
    Hello hello hello!

Films are a big passion, especially the 80's classics like Back to the future, Breakfast Club and what not. I love anything to do with the 80's really, the music was a lot better than it is today!!

xxx

Ooh you've won my approval. I have all the naff 80's films :heart:
    Which ones are your favourites? I've never been keen on St Elmo's Fire, but I have all the Brat Pack stuff on video or dvd! Great stuff!

Thanks for the welcomes :)

xxx
    cherrypops wrote:
    Which ones are your favourites? I've never been keen on St Elmo's Fire, but I have all the Brat Pack stuff on video or dvd! Great stuff!

Thanks for the welcomes :)

xxx

I've never seen St Elmos fire, was gonna watch it later :chin: I've got all the Brat Pack stuff, Back to the Future's, Home Alones etc. All the naff stuff but i love it :p
    Hiya, welcome to the world of thesite :)
    It's awfully cliched and cheesy, but it's got all the 80's teen stars in it so it's worth a watch for that!

xxx
    LacyMay wrote:
    I've never seen St Elmos fire

I thought you meant the meteorological one, it's bit bit eerie :)

Hi Cherry btw :)
    Welcome Cheryl :wave:
    Hey hey, have a gud'n :)
    Thank you for all the warm welcomes!

Great site :)

xxx
    Welcome :D I'm sure you'll fit right in, everyone already seems to have taken to you!

However that's probably because you haven't just said "Hi my name is Cheryl and i'm new." like most, so we have something to talk about :p

Anyway i'm sure you'l have plenty of laughs around here, have fun!
    Haha I'm not as simple as that sadly...I'm a chatty person with a lot to say(probably a bit too much...)

xxx
    Hiya Cheryl, welcome to TheSite :wave:

If you're thinking about journalism and maybe want to get something published (at least online) you could always check out our get involved page (/shamless spammage)
    Welcome to thesite :wave:
    Jim V wrote:
    Hiya Cheryl, welcome to TheSite :wave:

If you're thinking about journalism and maybe want to get something published (at least online) you could always check out our get involved page (/shamless spammage)

Thank you! I have a lot of stuff on my computer, articles and what not. I will definetly check that out :)

x