Home Help Desk Bugs and other issues

Calendar fooked

JsTJsT TheSite GraduatePosts: 18,265 Incredible Poster
Yo nubs. The calendar function on the forums doesn't have 2007 on it.

Planks :p

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    trust you
  • JsTJsT TheSite Graduate Posts: 18,265 Incredible Poster
    Rachael wrote:
    trust you
    shut it skank.

    i actually care about this site and making sure it works properly :p
  • Jamie LJamie L Sys Manager *eek* Posts: 129 Settling in
    Sorted. Thanks for noticing.

    Jamie
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    JsT wrote:
    Yo nubs. The calendar function on the forums doesn't have 2007 on it.

    Planks :p
    And you've just noticed? *tuts*
    Not that I noticed either.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    JsT wrote:
    shut it skank.

    i actually care about this site and making sure it works properly :p

    arse lickerrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • JsTJsT TheSite Graduate Posts: 18,265 Incredible Poster
    Rachael wrote:
    arse lickerrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    I hate you. Officially :(
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Awwwh I dont mean it. You know I :heart: youuuuuuuuu snookems. Sorry I had the urge to call you that.
  • JsTJsT TheSite Graduate Posts: 18,265 Incredible Poster
    Rachael wrote:
    Awwwh I dont mean it. You know I :heart: youuuuuuuuu snookems. Sorry I had the urge to call you that.
    Haha snookems. How loving <3
Sign In or Register to comment.