Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

No weekend thread yet?

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
Tut tut, I must be the only nosy parker around :razz:

I am off back to the so-called dark side (Sunderland for the unitiated) the neet for an impromptu school reunion to compare who has the most kids and can tell the filthiest stories. Nothing ever changes and that's the way I like it!

Tomorrow my mate's band are playing a hoooooge venue in town so we're going all VIP and shit. Not sure of the plans afterwards, it will be probably be very messy and late for everyone but me :angel: as I have to be up dead early the next day to do the airport pick-up for my fella.

Sunday he is playing his first gig back with his old band. All-dayer at the local and then in the evening I am going to go and have a sing-song-twang with my ukelele pals in our other local. Can't wait :D

So what's the craic with you motley crew?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    going to the club with the lads and the missus for a few jars tonight, then off to the trafford centre tomorrow for a bit of shopping, lunch and possibly the cinema. sunday i'll be doing bugger all.

quietish weekend for me.
    Tonight and tomorrow I am spending doing my seminar work as I've spent all week either out on the piss or in bed being hungover.

However, tomorrow night I am out with my friends. Will probably spend Sunday in bed :D
    Work and college work :crying: Any spare time, I'll probably be on here, haha. :D
    Perhaps out tonight to a few pubs and a club, I'm pretty tired after getting up at 7:30 to queue up for a ticket for a ball though. Tomorrow i may go out. Apart from that I should be working on my essay during the day.
    sleeping ;) Catching up with a friend tonight. I predict a boring saturday and sunday :(
    Work tomorrow- then gym after if I can find the energy and feel less full-of-cold/flu/eurgh, work on Sunday :) Have Media and Eng Lit coursework to do, as finished my Eng Lan coursework today :) Boring weekend really :(
    Haven't got a clue at all, normally the best weekends.

Working tonight and tomorrow as well.
    Vegitating, reading all my library books which are very overdue. Booking tickets down to London for the Skins launch party :D and hopefully selling a shitload of clothes on t'internet.

Downloading music I meant to download moons ago, too. Watching Eastenders omnibous, gutting my room completely and that's about it.

I MAY go out on Sunday if I get enough pennies and/or someone wants to come out with me. But saying that I still want to be somewhat straight and narrow.

Tame until next Thursday, oh yerrrrr. ;)
    Tonight I'm doing my essay and apparently making tea for my boyfriend. He'll be lucky :p

Tomorrow MY BIRTHDAY :hyper: Shopping in the morning with my mum and then lots of my friend are coming over for an evening of non-stop Scrubs and pizza.
    I'm wondering which fella is gonna get the pleasure of my company on Saturday night. Hmmm. Decisions, Decisions.
    briggi wrote:

I am off back to the so-called dark side (Sunderland for the unitiated) the neet for an impromptu school reunion to compare who has the most kids and can tell the filthiest stories. Nothing ever changes and that's the way I like it!

Ohh I went to sunderland once! - I was trying to get to Newcastle University and I had the bright idea that I would get the metro rather than a taxi and looking on the metro map I excitingly saw a station entitled "University" so I got all excited - however i mistakenly went to the university of sunderland by mistake - I kind of twigged once I got into fields beyond gateshead.

Anyway I still feel ill so fear I may well spend most of my weekend YET again in bed. But I'm due to be going shopping tomorrow with mummy in Bond Street and to the boat show with daddy on sunday - i'm hoping that my obviously much needed support to them in these arduous tasks will result in the showering of gifts (ie new clothes) upon me.

Gawd I sound like a spoilt brat!
    Tonight I'm going to a PAR-TAY! :yippe:
    Saturday and Sunday I'm working.
    Not much at all :crying:

I'm sure I will manage something, but at the moment I don't have plans... a lot of people including myself are quite skint after Xmas!
    im planning on sleeping a fair bit, and also going shopping with my mum tommorow.
    I will probably continue to sulk in bed with my enormé swollen stye and order in even though I can't afford it because I am wallowing in self pity.
    briggi wrote:
    Tut tut, I must be the only nosy parker around :razz:

Is it still grey and gloomy?? I lived there for 8 years and 'grey' is one of my biggest memories!! Oh and the little market inside The Bridges....what was it called?

Anyway....Got a knew guy on the go so probably see him later or Sunday. Tomorrow day time just chilling, catching up on rest. On the night going to an Italian restaurant with my housemate and then get drunk. Sunday me or the said guy will nurse my hangover and I shall eat lots!
    Playing poker & pro evo tonight with some beer (sad). But if I feel initiated I may head out to an indie club night later.

Heading out tomorrow to the pub to meet friends I haven't seen properly in about 2 years! Hopefully it will turn into a sesh and they haven't become too sensible since I left their lives.
    J wrote:
    I´m in Spain again so I´ll be out almost every night on the beer. Hopefully a bunch of us are heading off to Pacha at Torrevieja near Alicante tommorow. Tonight we´re off to "Billys bar" a small bar that one of my mums freinds has just opened.
    what's the temp over there now?
    VinylVicky wrote:
    Is it still grey and gloomy?? I lived there for 8 years and 'grey' is one of my biggest memories!! Oh and the little market inside The Bridges....what was it called?

Hahaha Jackie White's market! I'd completely forgotten about its existence, what a shit-stinking hovel (good bargains though :razz:). I'm not surprised grey is your lasting impression - I went to school there and it was dull and dull in both senses of the word. They do know how to drink though - probably from lack of anything else to do...

Aw, Wyetry, bless you. I'm sure loads of people (well, maybe one or two) make that same mistake :lol:
    briggi wrote:
    Hahaha Jackie White's market! I'd completely forgotten about its existence, what a shit-stinking hovel (good bargains though :razz:). I'm not surprised grey is your lasting impression - I went to school there and it was dull and dull in both senses of the word. They do know how to drink though - probably from lack of anything else to do...

Aw, Wyetry, bless you. I'm sure loads of people (well, maybe one or two) make that same mistake :lol:
    What school did you go to? Farringdon? (sp) I went to Southmoor
    Going out for a meal with my boyfriend tonight, then to the pub for a few drinks.
    I'm off back to Italy tomorrow.. *sigh*
    going home tonight then tomorrow i'm going to watch scunthorpe utd play oldham at home. we're first in the league and they're 2nd and right up our arse so should be good! sunday i'm at work. :grump:
    I'm off back to Italy tomorrow.. *sigh*
    Yeah it must a hard life.. :yeees:
    Tonight - probably play on the wii till about 9pm then off the gfs
    Tomorrow - Shopping to find a diablo sandwich toaster & some new clothes
    Sunday - working.

Fun weekend eh.
    icey wrote:
    Yeah it must a hard life.. :yeees:

why do you say that? she lives there normally so not like it's a treat for her! plus her bf lives here in the uk so she's bound go be sad. :)
    why do you say that?
    Personally I'd love to be jetting off to Italy tomorrow. Its pretty much guarenteed to be a damn sight better than it is here at the moment.
    I can see where you're coming from that its not a big deal to her because its like going home from a holiday but to the rest of us i imagine it would be more than welcome
    indeed it would. :)
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Nowt tonight - working all day tommorow. Sunday I will be doing uni work all day probably, will maybe drag myself to the pub quiz down at the student union.
    Tonight-hopefully a few games of pool and a lock of pints.

Tomorrow-fucked, who knows where.

Sunday-sit in the house with a hangover, mad craic...not.

Love student loans. :D
    Apparently I'm going out tonight. There are 2 options, so we will make a quick decision then....

saturday... hmmm, hungover, learning/studying, making my math equations. Unless I post them here and some sad person who is good in maths do them for me.

tomorrow evening, spa/sauna probably...
    sunday, who knows,... I don't plan 2 days ahead ^^
    howay the mackums!

gawn oot in a minute, startin early coz we can, student loadns get in1 lecuterues fiansihed at 4 so ya no, strickly pints of voidka for the last 3hours