Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

hideous clothing

1235»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    lipsy wrote:
    i don't think she needs to put on weight though, i think she looks fine. huge bazookas too.
    I think she's lost too much weight!
    Amy Winehouse rocks. Yes her dress sense and tattoos aren't to my taset but her voice is A* class and I lover her attitude. She pisses all over Lilley Allen in the coolness factor. Amy's street without acting like an attention seeking brat!
    And yes, Lilley's dress sense is fucking poor too.
    on jools holland, i just thought she was dressed in a way she really didnt even look comfortable with. It was kind of weird.
    I like her tattoos etc, and she looks much better skinny, but it was like she was trying to do tina turner moves without the tina turner confidence.
    lea_uk wrote:
    I think she's lost too much weight!
    ditto, wayyy too skinny, looked much better in the other pic

she has mad dress sense tho! i prefer lily allen's music, but thats another matter entirely i guess :)
    can anyone rember them trousers which had skirts over the top of them that people use to wear in the 90s
    Also anything made out of pvc
    Anything what kat slater use to wear
    snake print
    sophia wrote:
    Fucking hell. See what I mean about crack whore? And watch her in this video. It's like watching a child prostitute or something, the way she keeps lifting the hem of her dress up and parting her legs as though she thinks she's sexy when actually she looks revoltingly thin, scrawny and rough.

Agree she's a good singer, but she needs to put some weight on and stop dressing like a two dollar hooker.

she just looks like a tranny to me lol
    I actually quite like a lot of what Amy Winehouse wears. Or rather I like the fact that she doesn't give a fuck.
    luvmeright wrote:
    can anyone rember them trousers which had skirts over the top of them that people use to wear in the 90s
    Also anything made out of pvc
    Anything what kat slater use to wear
    snake print

Eurgh i Had some of them Skirt+Trousers things going on, in the late 90's Don't know what I was thinking.

I seen a girl With something similar the other day, Jeans with a Tartan skirt over. Looked ok, But, Couldn't help but think she was strange for wearing them.
    luvmeright wrote:
    I remember them. I used to wear them but hate them now but saying that I do like dresses/tunics over jeans hehe.
    Most smock tops that are in fashion at the moment they can make the skinniest person looked 10 times bigger.
    Breastcoats. They look ridiculous. Girls wearing massive shirts with just a belt in public.I don't wanna see your gash thanks love.
    what is a breastcoat, and I don't get the shirt outfit either? photo
    I don't wanna see your gash thanks love.

:lol: :thumb:
    I saw a woman on Sunday at Freeport wearing white leggings, black shoes, and a SHORT (it would have been acceptable long, maybe) black and white striped top. Even that wouldn't have been too bad except she had a really fat arse/thighs and the white leggings made it so much worse :(.
    http://www.mdc.hr/RatneStete/Unfoto/slike/353001-001-108b.jpg

that is the general idea of a breast coat. i cant find a good photo of the shirt outfit basically girls wearing a huge guys white shirt with a big belt and heels. thats it.
    yeah, i've recently seen a women with a short trouser (just went right over the knees), but it was some sort of suit trouser, so a real fine material, just short... undearneath were thick thights and as footwear black boots up to the knees.

what the fuck was she thinking? It's ok, to cut my daddys best pants in half and wear them?
    I like Amy Winehouse's eccentricity. It'd be a boring world if we all conformed to everyone else's style rules.

I'd rather be her anyday, than, say, Jessica Simpson or the bore that was Rachel Stevens.

Although she is an alcoholic :/
    Amy Winehouse's body is meh skinny or curvy, her face however... there's no helping- it's soo long and like a giraffe's!

The breastcoat looks like a cropped waistcoat- I think they look cute with the right outfit. The shirt outfit does however sound completely lame.
    Of what has been suggested already, I agree that;
    Leggings = :yuck:
    Pink polo shirts = :yuck:

However, someone suggested shirts with flames. I actually wanted one when i was about 18-20. I couldn't find one, though so I ended up with one with a flaming wheel on the back. The print has started to come off now.
    I think these shirts work best on teenage gamers.

My personal hates are those white half-mast trousers chavish girls wear during the summer. Get some proper shorts!
    Also, jackets with fur round the hood. it makes you look like a tramp.

My brother unfortunately wears army surplus all the time including a Czech army parka that he recently bought. He sees nothing wrong with going to the pub wearing camouflage. :banghead:

My brother unfortunately wears army surplus all the time including a Czech army parka that he recently bought. He sees nothing wrong with going to the pub wearing camouflage. :banghead:

I wear a German army coat and I have a German army shirt which I wear sometimes, but they're not camouflage, don't wear them all the time though.