Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Who...

124»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm surprised at how many people didn't like ShyBoy. Maybe I'm too much of a noob, but to me ShyBoy has always seemed like quite a likeable lad tbh.
  • Options
    bluewisdom wrote:
    I'm surprised at how many people didn't like ShyBoy. Maybe I'm too much of a noob, but to me ShyBoy has always seemed like quite a likeable and lad tbh.

Oh not in 2002 :(

I went out with a girl called Laura, and posted about her in every single thread.

http://vbulletin.thesite.org/showthread.php?p=504383#post504383

It's ironic that 'Laura' is now going out with my best friend :rolleyes:

oh and my girlfriend after; Rosie, well she had a bit on the side with another guy too!

Maybe I should be paranoid. But imagine that kind of 'I think I'm paranoid because I read it on the internet' in every thread. I enjoy laughing at myself. I'll post more soon :D

Adele! oh how I miss thee :(. That was the one that got away, I feel. She's moving in with another fella now. Not interested in me or any of my mates. Shame :(.

Going back on thesite is great, it's like 'this is your life'. There are bad threads, some of which I deleted, because that's all confined to ancient history now, but yea, pretty weird I was. :thumb:

My ponderings on farting: http://vbulletin.thesite.org/showthread.php?t=42220
  • Options
    Oh I remember Laura. You were a crazy ass :p, but oh changed so much!
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Oh I remember Laura. You were a crazy ass :p, but oh changed so much!

Yeah - the funniest thing was that he would whinge on about Laura, how things weren't this or that, and how he didn't know what to do, what to say, how to act etc etc etc - and THEN he would offer people advice on THEIR relationships! Hahahahah. I had to pick him up on that one time as it was starting to grate a little...

Seems a nice enough lad though. He was just a kid then!
  • Options
    awww shyboy is such a cutie now. hes really ickle too :D but yeh, i love reading his posts.
  • Options
    g_angel007 wrote:
    Yeah - the funniest thing was that he would whinge on about Laura, how things weren't this or that, and how he didn't know what to do, what to say, how to act etc etc etc - and THEN he would offer people advice on THEIR relationships! Hahahahah. I had to pick him up on that one time as it was starting to grate a little...

Seems a nice enough lad though. He was just a kid then!

14/15, and oh so innocent :(
  • Options
    ShyBoy wrote:
    14/15, and oh so innocent :(

Exactly!

I reckon we all go through it (well, to some extent at least! :lol: ) - just when I was that age, there were no mobile phones, no real proper internet so no IM/forums like this so we didn't get to rant on about things hahah

Imagine this - you actually had to TALK to the person you liked either face to face/on the phone. Shocking huh? :lol: Not good if you were a shy kid like I was (am definitely not now though hehe). Girls scared me and going to an all boys school from 13-16 didn't help!! :chin:

God that makes me sound old... I'm not, honest! ;)