Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Ugh. Don't you just hate it when..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
..People invite themseleves along on your night out. Pisses me right off. I wouldn't normally mind too much, but I was looking forward to night out with my friends tonight, where you can piss about and share your private jokes. I hate feeling as though I have to look after someone. Am in a proper bad mood now. :impissed:

Comments

• Options
    who invited themselves
  • Options
    My flatmate. She's alright like, but she can talk for England and she's pretty damn annoying.
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    I know the feeling babes, I have a friend who has tendancy of doing it quite often, and it doesnt help that all my others friends dont particularly like her. Just try to avoid her, I tend to just want to growl at my friend when she comes out, so she can entertain herself.

Have a good night though!
  • Options
    this once happened to me. it was MY night out before i went back to uni and my mate's boyfriend invited his friend out who turned up in trainers! which meant we couldn't go anywhere nice because of the dress code. i went mad at him coz i hardly knew the guy and he turned up and ruined my night. apparently he's scared of me now.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    apparently he's scared of me now.

:lol: I'm not entirely surprised!

I feel the exact opposite of this actually, I love randoms coming along on nights out and I can't remember the last shindig we had where there wasn't at least one new recruit.

Anyone I absolutely, positively did NOT want coming along probably wouldn't be someone I was in contact with often enough for them to start inviting themselves along. If you catch my drift.
  • Options
    Nah it doesn't bother me! They'll either join in and have fun with us or fuck off home as they are bored and not the same kind of people.
  • Options
    See, normally I wouldn't mind, just not tonight. It was mine and my friends night. Our first night out since coming back to Uni. And we're all down in the dumps and stuff, so really wasn't in the mood for annoying girl tagging along.

Anyhoo, am back now, very drunk, and had an awesome night (and awesome subway), mostly spent away from annoying girl. Hoorah!
  • Options
    ah the great taggers along, recently been happening with me, thing is
    NO-ONE likes this bellend but he won't get the picture, normally im tolerante of people but this guy takes the muthafucking biscuit

le sigh