Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

International Tesla Electric Company

smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
http://bwt.jeffotto.com/free_electricity/free_electricity.htm

What does anyone make of this?

Im interested to see if they achieve 1.6 million witnesses half way through this year. This could be a good step to cutting out the majority of pollution made. No doubt something may happen to stop this being demonstrated or even being released by the government. It doesn't suprise me in the slightest that free electricity is possible and its about time that something is being done about it.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    When I was in the Environment side we heard of plenty of these - funnily enough not one stood up to any scientific scrutiny and the people who invented them weren't able to explain how they worked. They just pray on guilbility and the wish of people to have something for nothing...
  • Options
    It breaks the second law of thermodynamics if it's seriously claiming to be a free as it says it will be.
  • Options
    One device claims to be able to produce 5 units of energy for every unit consumed. That is remarkable on its own but free energy can be made with by using the motor and generator together.
    Better World Technologies further believes they can combine the Hummingbird Motor with the Sundance Generator to produce "Free Electricity". BWT does not claim to have a Free Electricity generator and have not, to date, combined the Hummingbird to the Sundance. Due to the suppression of technology by Corporate America, BWT will not come forward until a critical mass of public awareness is achieved.

Assuming this information is correct i think there going to need alot more than 1.6 million witnesses, this will destroy the oil companys and loose alot of money in that market, so there has to be some sort of government scheme.
  • Options
    If you read down, they start to come across as religious nutters....
  • Options
    If you read down, they start to come across as religious nutters....

Which part?

I disagree, I have known of other ITEC products released the are unbelievable, even the 100% electric car from:

http://www.teslamotors.com/

But i suppose only time will tell
  • Options
    Nothing gives out more than it consumes. It's the second law of thermodynamics, it's why you don't get perpetual motion, it's the minus sign in front of faraday's law.

They can't do it.
  • Options
    I wish people would stop believing they can create energy.

Energy cannot be created or destroyed only transformed from one form to another.
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    Nothing gives out more than it consumes. It's the second law of thermodynamics, it's why you don't get perpetual motion, it's the minus sign in front of faraday's law.

They can't do it.

Strongly agree. They're purporting utter nonsense.

Also:
    In appreciation to these first 1.6 million witnesses, the International Tesla Electric Company (BWT's utility company) will provide up to 26,000 kWh of free electricity per year for as long as ITEC is able to sell the excess electricity on the open market. This is our way of rewarding these witnesses for their faith in God, His technology and us. After the technology has been publicly demonstrated and proven to the world the remaining 14.4 million units planned for distribution to North America will be made available to the public at a projected cost of $2,000.00 per registrant.

Crackpots.
  • Options
    smitherz wrote:
    One device claims to be able to produce 5 units of energy for every unit consumed. That is remarkable on its own but free energy can be made with by using the motor and generator together.

Assuming this information is correct i think there going to need alot more than 1.6 million witnesses, this will destroy the oil companys and loose alot of money in that market, so there has to be some sort of government scheme.

It's a very big assumption...

Actually Govt would love it, whilst oil companies might loose out the benfits to other industy would far outweight it, to say nothing of the benefits of getting an energy supply which isn't vulnerable to foreign intervention
  • Options
    It's a very big assumption...
    considering it's impossible i'd say so
  • Options
    I bet old G.B.Airy is having a laugh :D
  • Options
    smitherz wrote:
    http://bwt.jeffotto.com/free_electricity/free_electricity.htm

What does anyone make of this?

Im interested to see if they achieve 1.6 million witnesses half way through this year. This could be a good step to cutting out the majority of pollution made. No doubt something may happen to stop this being demonstrated or even being released by the government. It doesn't suprise me in the slightest that free electricity is possible and its about time that something is being done about it.

Errrmmm...its nonsense. Something to do with the second law of thermodynamics.
  • Options
    You're copying me :p
  • Options
    Consider it flattery. ;)
  • Options
    Ok!
  • Options
    From their presentation to the Kansas State Congress

http://bwt.jeffotto.com/free_electricity/kansas.htm
    the Senate Chairman interrupted me and asked me if I was ever going to show them our technology. I replied that I had not come to demonstrate anything
    Another listener began to inform me that if I would give them one to test, they would put the weight on the Kansas Congress behind making sure the world knew about it. I replied "I would give anything to live in the world he thinks we live in. This country is not free and I cannot trust you!" That’s why I wrote all this to explain all that to you. We have to go the way we are to avoid all the political "dirty tricks."
    I encouraged all present to read the written presentation and to review the video tapes (the 22 minute Declaration of Energy Independence and 30 minute Christian Testimony tapes

It reads more delusion than snake oil, and the whole article on the presentation is very sad (I don't mean that in an insulting way, just the reading it makes me feel very sad for the writer)

For a jump start on the 'free energy conspiracy' - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_energy_suppression
  • Options
    I know I'm side tracking, but has anyone seen Tesla coils? They are possibly the ultimate in cool.

And on Thermodynamics, there's a great song that explains it by Flanders and Swan, 'Laws of Thermodynamics' or something like that.

I love the idea of magic electricity, and I pity their delusion I really do. If you read carefully it really stinks of nutter.
  • Options
    I know I'm side tracking, but has anyone seen Tesla coils? They are possibly the ultimate in cool.

Yes :) Also on NEO T.F.C. and they're even better there :D
  • Options
    Yes I have and they are.
    And on Thermodynamics, there's a great song that explains it by Flanders and Swan, 'Laws of Thermodynamics' or something like that.
    "Heat is work and work is heat." My dad has it on CD somewhere.
    I love the idea of magic electricity, and I pity their delusion I really do. If you read carefully it really stinks of nutter.
    It really does.
  • Options
    Maybe its a way of harvesting valid e-mail addresses under the pretext of being something fantastic ... to sell on to spammers? :)
  • Options
    As an aside, why is everyone convinced that the "second rule of thermodynamics" is an absolute?

I have no doubt that the claims made in the advert are bogus, but surley that rule is only taken as such because it is the best information we currently have available. Remember our previous discussions about having "faith" in something...?
  • Options
    Ok, I tell you what, I'll go ahead and assume that it's impossible to have more than 100% efficiency, because that doesn't hurt anyone. And if you want, you can try and make a perpetual motion machine. K?
  • Options
    Sorry, my point was that you repeat the rule as fact when actually it's because you have been told it's true and not learned it for yourself.

It's only when people push those boundaries that you get breakthroughs... when you accpt the norms you get no progress at all.
  • Options
    Ok, I'll admit that I haven't personally tried to break it, but I'm doing a degree in engineering, so at least I've been told it's true at the highest level.
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    Ok, I'll admit that I haven't personally tried to break it, but I'm doing a degree in engineering, so at least I've been told it's true at the highest level.

Although this guy can't be too stoopid ... http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-5738531568036565057&q=thermodynamic
  • Options
    As an aside, why is everyone convinced that the "second rule of thermodynamics" is an absolute?

I have no doubt that the claims made in the advert are bogus, but surley that rule is only taken as such because it is the best information we currently have available. Remember our previous discussions about having "faith" in something...?

Popper and falsifiability innit. The laws of thermodynamics can be tested and found to be false (although they haven't been falsified so far). That's what makes them science, not faith.
  • Options
    Just because someone hasn't found the exception to the rule yet doesn't mean that they never will. ;)

To dismiss something because of a rule, without testing it [the exception, not the rule] yourself, is foolish as history has proven...
  • Options
    Most Engineering students test the thermo laws pretty well. There's a lot of research into creating energy but nobodys managed it yet.

In this case I ( and I suspect Fiend) have a pretty good understanding of thermo laws and know that what they are claiming stinks, because it uses methods that have been proven not to work and has nothing 'new' or 'different' which means they've suddenly found a way to produce energy from nothing.

There was a thing about Hydrogen fuelled cars a while back, that looked great too, until you dug and accounted for all the energy involved.
  • Options
    Teagan wrote:

I swear "Zero-Point Energy Extraction" comes from the computer game, Half Life. :nervous:
  • Options
    Just because someone hasn't found the exception to the rule yet doesn't mean that they never will. ;)

To dismiss something because of a rule, without testing it [the exception, not the rule] yourself, is foolish as history has proven...

No, but its tested every day in all sorts of ways.