Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Premier tickets for Skins

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
New E4 show Skins have given a pair of tickets for the shows London Premier

The screening will be at the Curzon Mayfair – 6:30 for 7pm on the 18th of January. Introduced by the cast. Followed by an after party at Portland Place - they are working on getting The Gossip to appear live and Kiss will hopefully supply DJ’s

If anyone is interested in winning the tickets then just send me an email and you'll be entered into the prize draw. The winner will be announced later next week.

And if you do win, don't forget to let us know what you think of the show.

If you want to hear more about the show you can sign up for their mailing list at http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/S/skins/signup.html those
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Okay - the prize draw has happened - 1983 is the winner, sorry to everyone else who took part.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Oooooohhhhh!
  • Options
    Hooray!

:D!
  • Options
    Utter bitch! I well wanna go. :impissed:

ETA: Just read The Gossip are playing too. UGH. BECKY. :impissed:
  • Options
    They were still giving out tickets on the E4 website when I looked yesterday so you could head over there maybe.
  • Options
    Awesome, I'm giving it a bash now :thumb:
  • Options
    Awesome, I'm giving it a bash now :thumb:

Can you check? Cause I think the lad I'm seeing wants one, he's offended I didn't ask him, bless.

Ha.
  • Options
    1983 wrote:
    Can you check? Cause I think the lad I'm seeing wants one, he's offended I didn't ask him, bless.

Ha.
    Aye, you can do it a couple of ways. Go to their myspace page www.myspace.com/e4skins, add them as a friend, and post a comment stating why they should invite you. The cast choose the people themselves, so all the uber cool ones will get to go. Obviously that means I'm in with a chance then ;)

It tells you on there other ways of entering aswell. They choose on the 12th so tell him to get his arse in gear.
  • Options
    Yeah, and I did put the wrong date up originally ( I confused the 12th's closing date with the 18th's actual party). So email me your address 1983, as the tickets are being mailed out, rather than being on the door.
  • Options
    It tells you on there other ways of entering aswell. They choose on the 12th so tell him to get his arse in gear.

Nah, he was being wide...he doesn't want to go. :razz:
    Jim V wrote:
    So email me your address 1983, as the tickets are being mailed out, rather than being on the door.

I PMed you big man. :)

Whee! Well excited!