Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Who...

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    thanks... I think..

yeah, thanks for the PM. Did you know that you were the first person I wanted to add to msn (but it did not work out, cuz my account was bogus, got a new one now, and did not bother anymore :razz: ), so it's not like I really 'disliked' you.
    I was just really frustrated by your views, opinions, and especially stereotypes and misconceptions of your relationship threads, but afaik I always let you know, back then :)

the site is doing good for you ^^
  • Options
    wasn't thinking strait back then, I was trying to convince myself I could get a girl I couldn't. That and the lack of keeping busy was doing my head in. Didn't really mean all the bad things I said.

anyway, hope no one still dislikes me for that if if they do I apologise. :)
  • Options
    LacyMay wrote:
    I thought Kermit was an arrogant twat, now i think he isn't but i just don't "get" him :p

I thought Hellfire and Shyboy were really annoying. Shyboy i quite like now, but i still think Hellfires a bit odd. I thought there'd be more, but i've realised i dislike a lot of people still so that doesn't really fit in with the question!
    damn I was hoping for a big long juicy list
  • Options
    If there are people out there who thought I was a complete dick when I first arrived, I could understand that entirely. I was bloody awful to speak to during those first few months. A self-pitying, whinging embarrassment. Only now do I appreciate being told to "buckle up", only in more colourful language!

As for people I hated, he will probably know this already. I simply couldn't stand Kermit. I thought he was well and truly awful. There have been several occasions in the past when I've branded him a bully. However, having been away from TheSite a lot more during the past few months, I've had a re-think on this. I no longer think he's a bully. Yes, he sometimes uses language that goes further than I would, but at the end of the day, he's normally got their interests at heart. I doubt he says these things lightly. Dare I say it, but some day, I might actually like him!
  • Options
    Kaffrin I didn't like (she didnt like me either!) Some Brummy bird but I can't remember who she was, Blagsta was an annoying up his arse, one way absorbed weirdo and Lacy May I thought you was a full of teenage angst wanting attention!

Now Kaffrin is wicked, I took her the wrong way.
    Blagsta is still self absorbed and a weirdo but I actually enjoy reading his posts now I have took the time and he can give some good advice.
    Lacy Now you make me piss with laughter and you remind me a little of myself

Fuck knows who the brummy bird was, she butted in, in a row I was having and wrote me off as stupid so I still hate her!!!
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I can't think of any really, except Yerascrote. JsT is a "maybe", the verdict hasn't been reached yet.

There are plenty of the opposite though, people I liked at first before realising that they're exactly the kind of person I'd feel minimal remorse after shooting.
  • Options
    can't believe so many people disliked Jst!
  • Options
    I hear this Phoenix blokes a right n00ber !! :chin:
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    VinylVicky wrote:
    In my case, it wasn't from the beginning. Only when I saw his attitude "live" in the irc channel. Total twattish.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    VinylVicky wrote:
    I know. I've always been so nice and sweet :(
    In my case, it wasn't from the beginning. Only when I saw his attitude "live" in the irc channel. Total twattish.
    Cheers :thumb:
  • Options
    JsT wrote:
    I know. I've always been so nice and sweet :(

Why aye chicken pie! You should pull the other one, it's got bells on :D
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Why aye chicken pie! You should pull the other one, it's got bells on :D
    Cheeky bitch :(

:p
  • Options
    JsT is awesome. Fact. Also Kermit.
  • Options
    I thought MadInTheNut had found his perfect username ... He got quite pissed on me for no reason and sounded pretty immature. No idea how he is now, he's probably not as bad as my impression. We all have bad days.

but still ... :razz:
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    Kaffrin I didn't like (she didnt like me either!) Some Brummy bird but I can't remember who she was, Blagsta was an annoying up his arse, one way absorbed weirdo and Lacy May I thought you was a full of teenage angst wanting attention!

Blagsta is still self absorbed and a weirdo but I actually enjoy reading his posts now I have took the time and he can give some good advice.

Fuck knows who the brummy bird was, she butted in, in a row I was having and wrote me off as stupid so I still hate her!!!

Me and you had a few tiffs back in the day, feel a bit silly about it now :o
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote:
    Me and you had a few tiffs back in the day, feel a bit silly about it now :o
    haha did we? What about, I have no recollection! Bet you started them :p
  • Options
    Nah, madinthenut was that bad. He found ten grand in a suitcase in a field donchakno
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    haha did we? What about, I have no recollection! Bet you started them :p

Fuck knows, I just seem to remember a few harsh words being exchanged :angel:
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:

*Lisa* by any chance?

I think she got banned :confused:

I remember stargalaxy saying every letter was for a memoral event in his life. I thought it was rubbish. Apparently (he told me this) I hated him at one point, but I can't remember :confused:

JsT is cool, though he made me blush at a meet once saying I wanted all the cake :blush:. :(

Kermit is a cunt in P&D, but he knwos that, and he's lovely otherwise :). He's actually good if he's on the same side of the debate as you. Otherwise... :nervous:

Only one member I seriously disliked, that was eddr, because he seemed to follow me around the board telling me how f*cked up I was, taking the mick etc.. He got banned too though.

rude_boyz annoyed me because he would lie a lot, and cheated on this lovely girl, but he's grown up now I reckon. Also, he used to post offensive messages, then delete them, but people would have replied (lol @ JsT's 1000 warnings or so) and got in trouble with the mods. I *think* templeofdreams got banned cos of it.

Turtle was up himself, but I was young and thought he was cool because of it. It was only as I got a bit more mature I realised it wasn't funny, it was just a bit twattish.

But as with anything you get good and bad people, and I reckon all the people here are nice enough, just they can come across differently under certain circumstances, p&d the most notable, but all of the vets in there know not to take it outside of the forum. Well, most[/]i] of them anyway.
  • Options
    I've split this into quote two to deal with the issues in it;
    ShyBoy wrote:
    (1) I remember stargalaxy saying every letter was for a memoral event in his life. I thought it was rubbish. (2) Apparently (he told me this) I hated him at one point, but I can't remember :confused:
    (1) My claim about every letter meaning something was absolute crap. It was a stupid, pointless thing to say, and within hours of doing it, I publicly said sorry. It was one of quite a few very poor pieces of judgement that I showed during the first three months or so on the boards, and I regret it.

(2) If I recall correctly, this was something to do with a comment you'd made in LiveJournal, and nothing to do with TheSite. However, I'm perfectly prepared to let bygones be bygones if you are.
  • Options
    Every letter? As in every letter in the alphabet or post letters? I'm confused
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    Every letter? As in every letter in the alphabet or post letters? I'm confused
    As in every letter in the name Stargalaxy.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    (2) If I recall correctly, this was something to do with a comment you'd made in LiveJournal, and nothing to do with TheSite. However, I'm perfectly prepared to let bygones be bygones if you are.

Well I don't hate you and don't recall hating you so there's no issues for me buddy :D
  • Options
    I'm don't discriminate. I hate everyone equally :)

Seriously though, I can't think of any people I hated on the boards when I first joined. Theres probably more now than there was then.
  • Options
    LacyMay wrote:
    I thought Kermit was an arrogant twat, now i think he isn't but i just don't "get" him :p

I thought Hellfire and Shyboy were really annoying. Shyboy i quite like now, but i still think Hellfires a bit odd. I thought there'd be more, but i've realised i dislike a lot of people still so that doesn't really fit in with the question!

I remember arguing with you a lot, but soon changed my mind. Oh, and my_name and I used to have some hilarious arguments and now we're best of friends!
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    Kaffrin I didn't like (she didnt like me either!)

No, I didn't, and I'm not even sure why! :lol:

Quite ridiculous.
  • Options
    I don't really give a crap either way as I don't know any of you personally.

I know I can come across as an arrogant sod, and I am sometimes very direct (ok, usually) as there is no point giving people softly softly advice when they need to hear solid fact. No sugar coating from this corner. I'm exactly the same in person as I am on the boards. Straight to the point - but I am a good bloke to know. I will bend over backwards to help people if they need it and I can actually do something about it. I've no time for whingers and people who won't help themselves though.

I also usually come across as very serious - totally not the case but I can't be arsed posting on jokey threads as there are enough people to do that! ;)

Some people do come across badly - but, as I say, I don't really give a monkeys unless I met you and you were the same.

I don't understand the whole different personalities in the real world and on the net. Keyboard warrior? Not me.
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    Lacy May I thought you was a full of teenage angst wanting attention!

Nooooooo. Thats like the worst insult ever. Bitch :p
    BumbleBee wrote:
    I remember arguing with you a lot, but soon changed my mind.

Yeah think i argued with most people for a long time :chin: You were cool though, so funny.
  • Options
    BumbleBee wrote:
    I remember arguing with you a lot, but soon changed my mind. Oh, and my_name and I used to have some hilarious arguments and now we're best of friends!

Oh I remember that, way back when I first joined. But I soon saw thru and see that you rock :heart:
  • Options
    ShyBoy wrote:
    (lol @ JsT's 1000 warnings or so)

Everyone of them was worth it. :D:D