Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

hideous clothing

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
If you've seen any hideous clothing on the street, shops, online etc....post them here.
I'll start!

Comments

• Options
    Don't have a link (be thankful for small mercies, kids), but this guy on my team came into work on Friday with a blue and white horizontal pinstriped striped jumper on - all he was missing was the beret on his head and onions round his neck :(
  • Options
    Those tight jeans for blokes.

ESPECIALLY tight jeans on blokes who have no leg shape/toning whatsoever.

Russell Brand needs killing. What a complete and utter cock. Fashion, or otherwise. He is one seriously one un-funny bastard.
  • Options
    g_angel007 wrote:

Russell Brand needs killing. What a complete and utter cock. Fashion, or otherwise. He is one seriously one un-funny bastard.

agree 100%!

men in skinny jeans is a big fat NO. :yuck:
  • Options
    agree 100%!

men in skinny jeans is a big fat NO. :yuck:

Damned right.

I have to fight the compulsion to run them over when I see them... Out of all the people I know, I honestly don't know a single man/woman who thinks it looks good.
  • Options
    1 of my housemates has jeans skinnier than i would wear.

and he looks skinnier than me too. that's also a no no!
  • Options
    1 of my housemates has jeans skinnier than i would wear.

and he looks skinnier than me too. that's also a no no!

emo ? I saw some kid in some skinny jeans at the cinema...omg, it was like one of my legs split in two !!
  • Options
  • Options
    have to say i agree with the patterned leggings/footless tights thing!

however, i am a fan normally. :D :thumb:
  • Options
    Womans clothing... Any sort of Leggings, They are so disgusting!! Them Pointy shoes what make your feet look ten foot long :yuck:

Also, Them tops/dresses with a tight band under the bust, Like what the dingle girl was wearing on soapstar lastnight. Really does nothing for people with a sticky out stomach.

Mens Clothing... Pink T-shirts/Jumpers, Very Baggy jeans, Waistcoats, Grandad jumpers, Brilliant white Trainers, White socks
  • Options
  • Options
    I used to wear leggings all the time in the late nineties, with long stripey jumpers.
    I looked shit before ANY of you lot!!!
  • Options
    wow look at those animal leopard print leggings on the topshop site - theyre FABULOUS. They make me want to grow my hair long, bleach it, and join an 80s stadium rock band!!
  • Options
  • Options
    Since it's about personal taste I reckon this thread will upset a few people, last but not least 1983.

what I hate are T-shirts with glitter on it. Especially for men. There was this fat dude with bad skin and sunbed toasted gold-brown skin with DE PUTA MADRE t-shirt in glitter and on the back "gigolo latino, 50€, first night free" as well in glitter.

any long-sleeved wannabe-designer t-shirts, e.g. Dolce and Gabbana that have the logo printed on very weird spots. Like on one sleeve, or on the shouler, or DOLCE under one armpit and GABBANA like a wavey something... erggg you know what I mean... makes me want to scream.
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    I don't want to kick off the whole footless tights/leggings bitchfest again (actually I do, but let's pretend that I don't :p ). But anyone who is stupid enough to hand over their own money to wear leggings made of silver shiny spacesuit material or hideous animal print needs their head read.

Ha ha. You will be distressed/amused to learn that my latest pair of footless tights/leggings are in a reflective grey material that one might call shiney silver... and I love 'em! lol
  • Options
    Cord/Tweed- cant stand that stupid damn material. Move too quickly wearing that and you end up as a walking ball of static.

Any material that shines

Old school leggings- not the retro-chic barely wearable type...the old school Mr Motivator psychadelic leggings with STIRRUPS. EWWWWWWWWWWWWW

high waisted jeans- they need to burn in hell

(someone said it previously but its true)Pointy shoes that make your foot look about a metre long- Especially for skinny men wearing the trainer-brogues and skinny jeans (NO).. they all end up looking like sideshow bob from the sides
  • Options
    Men in orange shirts.

Those shoes that some men wear to go out with a silver buckle thing across the top.

Men in flip flops, urgh. I don't want to see your hairy toes.

when people have boobs and legs out at the same time, tacky.
  • Options
    katralla wrote:
    Ha ha. You will be distressed/amused to learn that my latest pair of footless tights/leggings are in a reflective grey material that one might call shiney silver... and I love 'em! lol
    Katralla - you fail to mention you are a dancer and about 8stone. Youre the only one whos allowed stuff like that.
  • Options
    men wearing pink shirts or polo shirts, or even worse - pink polo shirts.
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    I know there are many lovers of leggings on these boards, but what the fuck are these all about?

I also saw a pair in bright shiny silver spandex. Like the kind of leggings people would wear with their silver jumpsuits in crappy films set in the future where we all live in space. Sadly, I couldn't find a picture of those, but they were without doubt the most ridiculous, hideous and ludicrous item of clothing I've ever seen.

I don't want to kick off the whole footless tights/leggings bitchfest again (actually I do, but let's pretend that I don't :p ). But anyone who is stupid enough to hand over their own money to wear leggings made of silver shiny spacesuit material or hideous animal print needs their head read.

these?
  • Options
    Blah wrote:
    these?
    they are revolting :yuck:
  • Options
    Katralla - you fail to mention you are a dancer and about 8stone. Youre the only one whos allowed stuff like that.

I'm a dancer and about 8 stone, and I definately would never wear the bloody things, Oh they make me sick! :yuck: They'd make my skinny legs look like the sort you'd expect to see popping out of an egg, Know What i mean? :eek2:
  • Options
    Denim waistcoats are back AGAIN with full effect judging from Newcastle city centre last night.

As, hilariously, are Adidas popper trackies. Or maybe that's just on my road :razz:
  • Options
  • Options
    emo jeans - baggy round the bum and waist but the legs are skinny.....wtf?
  • Options
    I can't find any pics in a hurry but I was in Dotty P's the other day and there were loads of lubberly dresses RUINED with neon trim. Why oh why is neon making a come back?

I have been told many a time my "Frankie Say Relax" and "Choose Life" t-shirts are crimes against fashion but I don't give a toot :D "You've been a bad boy, go to my room" etc are shite though.
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    :thumb:

Yep, they're the ones. Saw them in Topshop the other day and nearly took a photo of them to show people I was so amused.

Anyone who hands over cash to go out in those should be sectioned.

i thought the same, when i saw them in topshop i pointed them out to my friend and we laughed.

however i saw this girl i (sort of) know wearing them out last week and they didnt look that bad? she actually pulled them off!

not that id ever buy them like, but proof that some people buy them and manage to carry it off.
  • Options
    There's lots of girls around here doing the mullet hairstyles with ratty extensions with BOWS in their hair. I mean, wtf. Grow up.
    It gets worse when you look down and they're wearing black skinny jeans that sit UNDERNEATH their bum and you see they're wearing boys boxers. For added skank effect add a studded belt and converse shoe things. Nice. :yuck: :yuck:
  • Options
    briggi wrote:

As, hilariously, are Adidas popper trackies. Or maybe that's just on my road :razz:
    I wore those back in about 1995ish!
  • Options
    To me the patterned and silver shiny leggings are a big no-no.