Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

should i be worried?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i'm usually really regular.... but i'm 2 weeks late. definitely not pregnant, so should i be too concerned?

Comments

• Options
    If you're SURE you're not pregnant, then don't worry. Lots of things can trigger irregularity: change of routine, eating habits, stress... Esp. if you're young and have not long started periods. Mine used to be all over the place b4 I went on the pill, esp. during exams.

The only time u need to worry is if they've stopped because you're not eating enough.

As it's sooo late, mayb u should go to the doctor, it's always better to be safe than sorry. They'll probably want to do a pregnancy test (u can't blame them for not believing u, they have to be sure).

Don't panic, though. OK?
  • Options
    Originally posted by happy go lucky:
    i'm usually really regular.... but i'm 2 weeks late. definitely not pregnant, so should i be too concerned?

There can be a few reasons, but they depend on so many factors. If I were you I'd leave it until the next month. If I didn't come on then I'd go to see the doc.

Have you been under alot of stress recently? Have you had a sudden weight loss? Are you eating properly? Are you absolutely absolutely convinced you're not pregnant?