Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Big cock wanted...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
A journalist writing for More magazine is looking to write an article on the problems faced by couples when the man has a particularly large penis - here are the details:

Do you and your man have too much of a "good thing"?

I'm looking for a couple in their 20's who would be willing to talk frankly and openly to a national magazine about their sex life - in particular about what it's like to have a relationship when your man has a particularly large penis.

Although most men would love to have a huge member we're looking for a couple who are willing to admit that it can also cause problems. Perhaps there are many times when you just can't face it - or maybe you've even gone off sex all together because it's so big. Maybe he is embarrassed by it and wishes it was smaller. Does it cause rows? Has it caused you to split up in the past?

A great payment of £500 is on offer for the right couple, who must be willing to attend a photo shoot (fully clothed!!!) and use their real names.

Please email JohannaPayton@aol.com or jo.payton@gmail.com (tel: 07946 528324) if you're interested and I can give you further information.

Many thanks, J.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Jim V wrote:
    A journalist writing for More magazine is looking to write an article on the problems faced by couples when the man has a particularly large penis - here are the details:

Do you and your man have too much of a "good thing"?

I'm looking for a couple in their 20's who would be willing to talk frankly and openly to a national magazine about their sex life - in particular about what it's like to have a relationship when your man has a particularly large penis.

Although most men would love to have a huge member we're looking for a couple who are willing to admit that it can also cause problems. Perhaps there are many times when you just can't face it - or maybe you've even gone off sex all together because it's so big. Maybe he is embarrassed by it and wishes it was smaller. Does it cause rows? Has it caused you to split up in the past?

A great payment of £500 is on offer for the right couple, who must be willing to attend a photo shoot (fully clothed!!!) and use their real names.

Please email JohannaPayton@aol.com or jo.payton@gmail.com (tel: 07946 528324) if you're interested and I can give you further information.

Many thanks, J.

I couldn't help thinking this was spam, until i saw the OP. :blush: :razz:
    Pfft, as if you can have too much of a good thing -- especially when that good thing is a massive schlong!

I have to say £500 to boast about your enormous penis would probably seem to most blokes like all their Christmases had come at once :razz:
    Bloody hell Jim, you and big cocks again :rolleyes:
    briggi wrote:
    Pfft, as if you can have too much of a good thing -- especially when that good thing is a massive schlong!

I have to say £500 to boast about your enormous penis would probably seem to most blokes like all their Christmases had come at once :razz:
    :lol:
    sophia wrote:
    Are they going to make you whip it out in their offices so they can measure it? :D

My thoughts exactly, or taking it a step further:

Any of the lads fancy pretending to be my bloke and pretending to have a massive cock and I'll split the money with ya? ;)
    Does it matter if you are a big cock aswell as having one?
    briggi wrote:

I'm not sure I'd want to tackle a foot long.
    budda wrote:
    I'm not sure I'd want to tackle a foot long.

Wuss :razz:

Look at it as a challenge!
    Any of you young ladies that have difficulty accommodating your partner's extar large dick, i'm willing to help out. I'm available weekdays, and most weekends by prior arrangement. A small handling fee will be charged :D
    briggi wrote:
    Wuss :razz:

Look at it as a challenge!

exactement! :lol:
    I believe all these problems of big penises are just a myth dreamt up by people whove never had a go on one ;)
    exactement! :lol:
    I believe all these problems of big penises are just a myth dreamt up by people whove never had a go on one ;)

:D Roger that (literally)!

Rubberskin you will have to fight me for them :razz:
    briggi wrote:
    Rubberskin you will have to fight me for them :razz:

Handbags at 50 paces ?
    My thoughts exactly, or taking it a step further:

Any of the lads fancy pretending to be my bloke and pretending to have a massive cock and I'll split the money with ya? ;)

Count me in - where do I sign?!

Oh, and how old are you? :eek2: :D
    Pitty my bf is in Brazil :D
    Prooving the size would seem to be the issue here. Also what exactly is considered to be big?

More details are required, surely.
    Mist wrote:
    Prooving the size would seem to be the issue here. Also what exactly is considered to be big?

More details are required, surely.

I was just about to ask the samething. I heard that 4inches is average so what is 10 1/2 inches considered. I wouldn't mind talking about it but I know my fiance is a little on the shy side.
    4 inches is below average, 10 and a half inches is way above average.

I wouldnt want to go in a magazine talking about it. Not cos im shy, but its still pretty personal, plus I havent found any problems at all with it.
    Average penis size from askTheSite na dif anyone has questions about the media request just contact Jo and ask - that's why the number is up there.
    Jim V wrote:
    A journalist writing for More magazine is looking to write an article on the problems faced by couples when the man has a particularly large penis...
    Just what is it with you and big cocks? :p
    Jim V wrote:
    Average penis size from askTheSite na dif anyone has questions about the media request just contact Jo and ask - that's why the number is up there.

Woohoo! My flaccid little winky is bigger than average! I feel all special now :D.

Of course, it still shrivels up when cold. That'll be my excuse if anyone questions the lack of length :).

I'm really glad I came in here now! :)