Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

A really nice, healthy vegeterian snack! I never thought this could be possible...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have discovered a healthy, vegetarian snack that actually tastes fucking good and great for the munchies when you're stoned....this can stop all you stoners out there getting fat by munching on chocolate, pizza, kebabs, pepperami's and pot noodles.

It's really simple, just get a some cellery, fill the dent that runs down the middle with Philadelphia Chives cream cheese and cut it up into bite-size bits. They taste fucking great, if you've never tried them before seriously give it a go!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    celery is ming man
    Not with Philadelphia Chives cream cheese it aint! :D
    you're right cream cheese on celery is amazing! peanut butter is pretty good too
    not very nice if you don't like celery...
    Well if you bombard it with strong tasting stuff it wont taste anything like celery anymore....guess that kind of defeats the point though.
    I like celery.
    I do that with celery and houmous, would be nice with philly too.

No substitute for junk food when you're on a munch though - no way! :D
    briggi wrote:

No substitute for junk food when you're on a munch though - no way! :D

Lol true
    carrot sticks and hummous is the way to go tbh,especially when wrapped in slices of good quality ham, although obviously thats not quite a vegetarian snack anymore.
    Could use quorn deli slices I guess, or cheatin` ham (holland and barrett - nicer than quorn)
    Jesus, pill'ed! If you are ever in vienna again I treat you to some battleship sized Kebab with fresh onions, sauce, a tad of salad, and slight crunchy, shredded chicken meat.

and I am speaking of a special kebab vendor I am up to to drive through half vienna to get it.

Dunno, if it's generally like that in london, but our english teacher warned us, that the fast food from like hotdog vendors taste vile, and well I couldn't disagree with him, since it tasted like refined dog poo.

Let me know dude, you'll have an out of body experience with that kebab while stoned...

As for veggie snacks:
    I take a Semmel or an Wachauer, whatever floats my boat, cut it in half, put on it: butter, tomato sauce, cheese, onions, capsicum if I feel like it, pickles, cheese again and some oregano and put it in the oven for 10 minutes. delish.
    That Kebab does sound pretty insane :yum:. If I'm ever in Vienna then I will let you know!
    The Donner Kebab meat in mainland Europe is very different from in the UK. I had Donner Kebabs in Munich, Innsbruck and Amsterdam and they were all alot spicier than UK Kebabs and the strips of meat were thinner. Nicer in my opinion too.
    briggi wrote:
    I do that with celery and houmous,

Houmous is nice, what's that pink dip that you always get in those dip packs? It's amazing whatever it is.
    Celery and soft cheese is really nice.
    pill 'ed wrote:
    Houmous is nice, what's that pink dip that you always get in those dip packs? It's amazing whatever it is.

i think its thousand island?
    pill 'ed wrote:

I guess you mean taramasalata (or however the fuck it's spelt). Not veggie though, as it has fish roe in it... or does traditionally anyway.

Tzatziki is lush, too. I'm starving now! :yum: