Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Mika

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
so....opinions?

I think his music is great! :D

http://www.myspace.com/mikamyspace
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    I heard this some weeks back on Radio 1. :thumb: Very good. Sounds a bit like Fredy Mercury
    Weekender Offender 
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yeah, I think he's pretty mint!
    He's amazing!
    It took a few listens of the song, but I really like it. Its just very good camp pop.
    I love his "Relax, Take it easy" and 'Grace Kelly' is growing on me ... he sounds like a cross between Freddy Mercury, Jake Shears, Jimmy Somerville and sometimes, George Michael. He has an excellent vocal range from baritone to tenor, which makes him a true vocal star of the future ... and his songs will be almost impossible to reproduce at a karaoke night! :)
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Here's his MySpace with some tunes on. I love Grace Kelly and Relax, they're great tunes. Can't get hold of it on Limewire though. They're all doing that thing now, where they flood it with fake files. I would pay for it, but I've tried that before and it refused to work on my MP3 player because these scummy wanker companies think that it's acceptable to sell you something that doesn't actually work on anything.
    Here's his MySpace with some tunes on. I love Grace Kelly and Relax, they're great tunes. Can't get hold of it on Limewire though. They're all doing that thing now, where they flood it with fake files. I would pay for it, but I've tried that before and it refused to work on my MP3 player because these scummy wanker companies think that it's acceptable to sell you something that doesn't actually work on anything.

I got those both on Limewire plus a (nearly) 15Mb extended club remix of Relax - mail me if you want a copy ...
    has a listen to a few of the tracks on MySpace and then downloaded then from Limewire. He is quite good!
    Ooh, well seeing him.
    He's so fit as well.
    Teagan wrote:
    I got those both on Limewire plus a (nearly) 15Mb extended club remix of Relax - mail me if you want a copy ...
    Hmm, it's downloading now. It was refusing to do it before. Thanks anyway. :thumb: