Home Sex & Relationships

Parents having sex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
Right basically my parents split up when I was about 15 and my mam had a new boyfriend when I was 16. He started coming to stay at out house and quite a few nights I would hear them having sex. This pissed me off and although I was really embarassed I confronted my mam and she said sorry but carried on doing it. One night I had a massive go and she basically said she had the right to a sex life so tough. So I moved out. He then moved in permanantly (and they got married today, not really the point though!) Anyway last time I was here I heard noises so I was fuming again and said to my mam the next day I don't know what those noises were but you kept me awake and she got huffy and said he'd had cramp in his leg so I was like fine whatever. Anyway I'm just sitting in my room reading before bed just now and I hear some dubious noises and I'm like I don't want to sit and LISTEN to see if it is them having sex but I can't sleep...its just so gross. I know they're allowed a sex life but a bit of fucking respect wouldn't go a miss. I've got the flu and I just want to curl up in bed :crying:

Basically do you think they have the right to do whatever in their own house or do you (like I do) think its completly disrespectful and downright mean to keep someone awake just because you want to have fun without keeping the noise down?
«134

Comments

  • SkiveSkive No discipline. No morality. No respect. New ForestPosts: 15,170 Skive's The Limit
    To be honest now that it's not your home, I think they should be able do what they like. When you lived there full time however, yes it was disrespectful.
    Yesterday is history
    Tomorrow is a mystery
    But today is a gift
    That’s why it’s call the present
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Skive is essentially right, BUT, at the end of the day, if something offends/upsets your kid, you could show a little decency and not do it.. or at least be fucking quiet, its not hard!!

    Then again, it is their wedding night.. lol
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Grr I guess it is their house but I don't appriciate not being able to go to sleep, they're not even trying to keep the noise down. To be honest I do find it incredibly offensive and if it happens then I'm not gonna come here again
  • SkiveSkive No discipline. No morality. No respect. New ForestPosts: 15,170 Skive's The Limit
    It is their wedding night.
    Yesterday is history
    Tomorrow is a mystery
    But today is a gift
    That’s why it’s call the present
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    To be honest I'm fucking fuming because its HIM who always came and made the noise, along with a million and one other things that piss me off about him - but I don't want to upset my mam so I don't say anything. I hated him when he 1st got together with my mam because he just waltzed into the house being disrespectful like that, after I moved out it wasn't such a problem but when I come back to visit he fucking pisses me off and I'm (hopefully) graduating this year but I don't want him to come because he's not my family and to be honest I don't even like him that much and he's kind of embarassing and he always has to talk and butt in even when its got nothing to do with him. I feel bad saying this because he's my mams bf but seriously I'm actually so annoyed with him and I wish he would fuck off. I'm sick of him keeping me awake at night not even bothering to keep the fucking noise down and I don't want him at my graduation but looks like he's coming

    Well fuck them, this is the last time I'm paying £60 to travel up here to be kept awake by them, or rather him. I know I'm on a massive rant here but I'm tired and upset and ill and I want to go to bed without having to fucking listen to them :crying: *cries*
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Skive wrote:
    It is their wedding night.

    If he hadn't pissed me off for the last 5 years I could let it slide. But he's a selfish cunt. And how the hell am I supposed to sleep with that going on? Fuck their wedding, they're only getting married so she can get the house tax free if anything happens to him
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Buy some earplugs for future nights spent in the house :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You could do a running commentary

    'Yeah give it to her'

    'Make her scream'

    'Fuck my mum'

    :D

    And fuck the fact it's they're wedding night, they're not a couple of virgins, they've fucked before. A little respect would be appreciated.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    kangoo wrote:
    I don't want him at my graduation but looks like he's coming

    If they're such a couple of assholes that they can't show they're daughter/step daughter a little respect by not having a noisy fuck when you're at home then tell 'em they're not wanted. It's your day so put your fucking foot down.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    RubberSkin wrote:
    You could do a running commentary

    'Yeah give it to her'

    'Make her scream'

    'Fuck my mum'

    :D

    And fuck the fact it's they're wedding night, they're not a couple of virgins, they've fucked before. A little respect would be appreciated.

    *nods* I'm here for a week, they have the rest of the year for it. And they know I'm next door. If they wanted a night of doing what they want then they should have booked a hotel. I'd never be that rude

    Rubberskin thats GROSS!! The whole point of this thread is that I don't want to think about my parents having sex! Arghhhhh nooo running commentry. They probably wouldn't notice anyway they're so wrapped up in their selfish lives :impissed:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    RubberSkin wrote:
    If they're such a couple of assholes that they can't show they're daughter/step daughter a little respect by not having a noisy fuck when you're at home then tell 'em they're not wanted. It's your day so put your fucking foot down.

    Yeah I don't want to upset him though, and more to the point it'd really upset my mam. Grr that sounds stupid since I'm beyond fuming with them at the moment but if I tell my mam I don't like him then I'll totally alienate her :(
  • SkiveSkive No discipline. No morality. No respect. New ForestPosts: 15,170 Skive's The Limit
    Watch a bit of Tv or something. I doubt their going to be at it all night.

    At the end of the day it's their home, and their wedding night. I wouldn't call that selfish.

    No offense but it seems to me that the fact you don't like him has more to do with your anger than the noise, and that unfortunately is your problem.
    Yesterday is history
    Tomorrow is a mystery
    But today is a gift
    That’s why it’s call the present
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Maybe I'm being a bit prudish but I wouldn't be expected to be invited to stay in someones home to have to listen to them having sex. I went downstairs to watch some telly but I could still hear them. To me that is incredibly offensive and there's no WAY I'd do that if they had come to stay in my house

    I don't like him for a lot of reasons and this is the reason I turned against him in the first place because he started coming into this house and being completly disrespectful. And I would let it slide because its their wedding night but they do it all the time, they even wake me up sometimes to the point where I felt like I had to move out of my own house because I didn't feel comfortable sleeping there anymore. This is just the final straw
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I agree with Skives last comment above.

    Also this made me piss myself.
    its HIM who always came and made the noise

    Teehee
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    HAHA grr bad choice of words :blush:

    Hm well maybe I'm being oversensitive about the whole thing then? I'd like to point out that the fact that I don't like him has nothing to do with the fact that I'm angry about this. I'm angry because I'm tired and I can't sleep and I think its a bit mean
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I don't think you're being over-sensitive as such, I could never listen to ANYONE having sex with my mum, ewwuuuuuugh I don't even want to think about it.

    She's gay now anyway.

    But on topic, maybe it's not a good idea to stay there on their wedding night though... are you blonde? :D
  • SkiveSkive No discipline. No morality. No respect. New ForestPosts: 15,170 Skive's The Limit
    I been thinking about this and in the most part I think your right. Like Cheese said I couldn't have listened to somebody having sex with my old dear, especially if it wasn't my old man. I think if it had been going on as much as you say I'd have probably said something to HIM by now.
    So I understand.

    But I also think that as it is their wedding night and it isn't your home anymore, your just going to have to grin and bear it for tonight.

    Your on the computer now. Can't you put iTunes on and some earphones in?
    Yesterday is history
    Tomorrow is a mystery
    But today is a gift
    That’s why it’s call the present
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I don't think you're being over-sensitive as such, I could never listen to ANYONE having sex with my mum, ewwuuuuuugh I don't even want to think about it.

    Exactly, it's not very nice. I don't mind them doing what they want to do but making me listen to it isn't on
    are you blonde?

    Eh? No! You mean what do I expect for staying here on her wedding night? Ha I am fairly blonde in terms of brain cells but in this case there's not really anywhere else I could stay! They invited me up for the wedding and I'm staying in my old room. To be honest I'm not annoyed about tonight. I'm annoyed that they consistantly do it even though I've told my mam it upsets me and they carry on doing it. Loud.
  • SkiveSkive No discipline. No morality. No respect. New ForestPosts: 15,170 Skive's The Limit
    If it happens again and it isn't their wedding night, confront them both about it. Embarass them.
    Threaten to make a recording to put on YouTube. :D
    Yesterday is history
    Tomorrow is a mystery
    But today is a gift
    That’s why it’s call the present
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Why don't you just record now and put it on youtube anyway? take a walk on the wild side !!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Skive wrote:
    Your on the computer now. Can't you put iTunes on and some earphones in?

    I'm on the computer in my bro's room cos its the only place in the house where I can't hear them. You're right though, I'm not that bothered about tonight but it is the final straw because it always happens and I've got the flu and I wan't to curl up in bed, but I can't sleep cos I'm so ill. I think I'm just mega stressed and I'm feeling homesick from Cardiff and feeling a bit miserable so making a fuss. I don't think I'll be coming back here again though
  • SkiveSkive No discipline. No morality. No respect. New ForestPosts: 15,170 Skive's The Limit
    Your homesick and you live in Wales?
    Is it really that bad?
    Yesterday is history
    Tomorrow is a mystery
    But today is a gift
    That’s why it’s call the present
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Bah I'm not recording it or commentating on it! Its embarassing telling your mam you've been hearing them having sex, and then she denied it last time and said he had cramp - well excuse me for thinking otherwise its not like you've never done it before. So I might be wrong again and then she'll get annoyed. I don't wait until I can hear it because its so disgusting hearing your parents having sex so what I normally do is wait until about 3 in the morning to go to sleep so I have no chance of hearing them. And then I get woken up at 8 by the selfish cunt singing and shouting because he has no concept of respect for anybody else *fume*
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Skive wrote:
    Your homesick and you live in Wales?
    Is it really that bad?

    Eek you meanie! :crazyeyes

    Yes I love Wales and I miss my boyfriend and my flat and my friends who are also in Wales!
  • SkiveSkive No discipline. No morality. No respect. New ForestPosts: 15,170 Skive's The Limit
    kangoo wrote:
    Eek you meanie! :crazyeyes

    Yes I love Wales and I miss my boyfriend and my flat and my friends who are also in Wales!

    Any of them awake?
    Give em a phone if it'll cheer you up.
    Yesterday is history
    Tomorrow is a mystery
    But today is a gift
    That’s why it’s call the present
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i think you just don't like him and so you're making a big deal of this.
    I could hear my parents about half hour a go hahahaha, good on them though :thumb:

    Seriously, why shouldn't they, it is their house, guests or not AND it's their wedding night..jesus, who's the selfish one here?
  • SkiveSkive No discipline. No morality. No respect. New ForestPosts: 15,170 Skive's The Limit
    i think you just don't like him and so you're making a big deal of this.
    I could hear my parents about half hour a go hahahaha, good on them though :thumb:

    To be fair he has only just become her step dad and if she doesn't like it then they should repect that. Hearing anybody banging away isn't very nice for anybody, especially of it's you parents, and it is a big deal if it prevents somebody from sleeping.
    Seriously, why shouldn't they, it is their house, guests or not

    I would consider keeping a guest awake through having sex pretty damn rude and quite disrespectful to be honest. Would you invite you mum round to stay and then keep her awake by banging away all night?
    Yesterday is history
    Tomorrow is a mystery
    But today is a gift
    That’s why it’s call the present
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Does it not bother you? And does it not keep you awake? No I don't like him but that hasn't got anything to do with this - it'd bother me whether it was him or not!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Skive wrote:
    Any of them awake?
    Give em a phone if it'll cheer you up.

    HA I was about to but I was too busy writing my 2nd rant of the night about my graduation!
  • SkiveSkive No discipline. No morality. No respect. New ForestPosts: 15,170 Skive's The Limit
    There's nothing wrong in your parents having sex, fair play to them. But I wouldn't want to be forced to listen to, and kept awake time and time again by ANYBODY having sex.

    It's rude.
    Yesterday is history
    Tomorrow is a mystery
    But today is a gift
    That’s why it’s call the present
Sign In or Register to comment.