Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

A Whole New World

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Apparently we missed this the first time round but it's still making everyone in TheSite.org towers laugh - check out the reviews for Katie and Pete's album

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Whole-World-Katie-Price-Peter/dp/B000JU8FXK/sr=1-1/qid=1167908213/ref=sr_1_1/203-3997732-1866306?ie=UTF8&s=music

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    Are those reviews pisstakes? they've GOT to be...
  • Options
    yeah - it's a joke someone started that's getting a life of it's own. Put it this way i don't think the album really cured someone's deafness
  • Options
    Jim V wrote:
    yeah - it's a joke someone started that's getting a life of it's own. Put it this way i don't think the album really cured someone's deafness

Wasn't it blindness, or was there a similiar one on deafness too?
  • Options
    Jim V wrote:
    I was so upset, that I just HAD to check.
  • Options
    Yuck

I liked the following:

(Apparently by Jordan hehe)

fanks 4 all ur nice messages aboot mine & peteys album. we put soooooo much luv in2 making it (i even let petey give me gary) but not the luv i give sherigham or hefner or yorke or beckham or ace or cobra or gatesy or oleary or scotty-boy or bowers or those others! we want this albmu 2 get 2 number 1 and we fink that it will wiv all the ppl who buy it and all the ppeeps who buy it off of amazonn and from asda price chuing! ching! ha! lol!

anyway if you dont buy it yet then amke sur e u do as all money goes to my new impla.... er... charidee not the dingle one but to gud causes and its really gud. all those haterz who said i cud not sing are eating apple pie now as i proved dem wrog didnt i?

i really wanted 2 sing who let the dogs out on the album as 2 pee off lollypop head vicky beackham cos this album is betta than wot she did wiv bowers
  • Options
    I doubt she wrote that, but you probably know that too.
  • Options
    Yeah, the spelling is too good ... :p
  • Options
    I love this one:
    This album, jokingly claimed to be by a pair of huge singing tits (Peter & Jordan), is quite simply the best CD ever. I put it on when I wake up and everything seems right with the world again. I would suggest the US & UK withdraw their troops from Iraq and Afghanistan and drop millions of copies of this CD over the middle east instead. Problems in that region will cease immediately and love will prevail, leaving us truly, with a whole new world.
  • Options
    :lol: *sigh* crazy people
  • Options
    lol Jim, thanks for finding this!!