Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

First weekend of 2007

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
What are you all getting up to? :D
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    briggi wrote:
    What are you all getting up to? :D

Tonight I am going to see the Snowman at the theatre
    :hyper:

Tomorrow will do a step class at the gym and a few million sit ups in an attempt to expel the podge.

Going out tomorrow night and will probably drink enough wine to undo all the good work I did at the gym.
    I'm working tomorrow and as for sunday.. Lord alone knows, probably helping the boy rip parts out of his Mazda to put on ebay. What a way to start the year eh....
  • Flake_MustaineFlake_Mustaine Posts: 1,261 Wise Owl
    going shopping for snowboarding gear saturday morning. then having a burnout revenge tournament in the afternoon/evening.

and sunday will be spent with my girlfriend :)
    going to the girlfriends straight from work, having a shower then going for a couple of jars at the local.

tomorrow we're shopping in the day and cinema, and then i believe we are going out for a meal with her dad and his new bird. hopefully he'll be paying! heh
    Since the Christmas holidays started, it's all been a weekend to me.
    Well, i had my ear cartlidge pierced. Cleaned out my food cupboard.. it was scary, but had to be done. Things were festering in there! Then tidied up the house and went food shopping for some nice non mould ridden edible food. :yum:

Tonight i'm hoping to convince my S.O to go for drinks in town, then try a new rock club. Knowing my luck we'd end up in the local pub instead.. :(
    Well as for me, I am seeing one of my besties later this afternoon for our tea (I am clamouring for sushi) and crisis talks about her delightful boyfriend. Hopefully hook up with the other half to watch some local bands in the evening but that depends on her mood.

Saturday going to the Baltic and Seven Stories children's book museum with the fella's nephews [including the one I flashed :grump:] In the evening it's farewell drinks and boogalooing for my jammy cow of a friend who is off to the US for a year on a tennis scholarship.

Sunday will be very quiet I hope, might go out for a spin on boyo's motorbike if he manages to get it fixed up today (pigs might fly).
    Got a friend going travelling round the world next week so we are all going on a last piss up before she goes tonight.
    Tomorrow I'm not doing much I don't think, trying to cut back on spending after Xmas now!
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    I am ill. :(
    Weekender Offender 
    Fuck all, I am broke.
    Last outing with some friends here in Aylesbury tonight, we're taking alcohol to the cinema. :yes: I'm going back to Exeter tomorrow, and in the evening my housemate is cooking me and a couple of our friends dinner then we are going out to a indie/punk/ska night. :D
    Well I was supposed to be going out tonight but I'm REALLY poor and can't really go out until my student loan comes in on Monday. Anyways, I'm out next Monday, Wednesday and Friday/Saturday so its not too bad.

This weekend I shall be spending time finishing my Trusts & Equity essay that is due in on Monday. Hopefully I'll have it almost finished today though seeing as I'm not doing much now anyways.

Tomorrow I have a hair appointment and then I'm heading back to PRESTONIA. Oh yes. I'm excited at the thought of going back to Uni.
    I am getting a train back up to York, which makes me both :( and :)
    I'm spending this afternoon tidying... yay...

But then I'm out tonight to a family party - which means all of my dad's brothers and sisters will want to buy me a drink - and my dad's one of 11. Yay ;) Cheap night for me then.

Tomorrow I'm working, then we're off into town tomorrow night to make fools of ourselves in fancy dress for my best mates birthday. I'm going as a playboy bunny, and I'll be getting drunk with Marilyn Monroe, and an angel. Possibly a Pink Lady or two, a cowgirl and a french maid.... after that I don't know what anyone's coming as. Interesting mix though I expect.

Sunday, I thought was going to be nice and empty, but I've been handed back some work and asked to redo it for Monday. Le poo. :( But there's not much to do, and the boyfriend's off to some concert so a nice pampering night and chance to watch one of the DVD's I got for Christmas! :D

I'm rather excited now. Let's hope all my weekends this year are like this ;)!
    On the piss tonight because it’s the last day on our team.

My pal from back home is coming down tomorrow to go to the Big Brother audition so I’m thinking about going to that for the craic depending on the weather. Few drinks and stuff afterwards.

Sunday – sleep.
    I'm at work until 4:30pm, then having my a friend over for girlyness this evening. We were supposed to be going out, but neither of us were particularly up for it.

Tomorrow I'm going to a 1st birthday and naming ceremony in London, then Sunday I'm currently doing very little. Sleeping, I should think.
    Getting pissed tonight at my mates house party. Tomorrow I am playing my Xbox 360 and revising all day and then going to work. Sunday I'm playing Xbox 360 and revising all day aswell and then I've got a second and rather late Work Xmas party at a Chinese restaurant with a dance floor and a DJ which means getting very drunk again. :)
    no long time plans, like usual. Sunday evening is footie again, because we did not play the last 2 sundays (christmas and new years eve). The rest consists auf of mathematics :grump: and maybe going out at night. Usually get a call half an hour before I got out, so I'll see if I'm up for it then.
    not a lot. lack of money
    It's FA Cup 3rd Round weekend and I have £100 left for the month, so I shall be sitting in front of the telly with a selection of refreshing alcoholic beverages eating Christmas leftovers.
    i get to see my boyfriend, who i havent seen in 3 weeks.

Other than that i shall be resting, from a long car drive, and unpacking.

Although, i do have the option of staying here another weekend and having some fun at the pubs with my friends, but i think i'll get back to the bf :D
    [insert same answer from any 2006 weekend thread] More excitement than anyone can handle :shocking:

I think one of the grocery stores round here has yoplait and captian on sale. 23 for a handle I think. It'll be like stealing. I"ll have to pick some up, I think I"m almost out. Now I've got shopping to add to my already full list. Look at that.
    i'm so skint! and i'm out of work :s

my girl friends are coming round tomorrow and we're gona have a sleepover haha! (with lots of wine and takeaway)
    Fuck all. Got tests next week so need to revise a lot. Though probably be heading out tonight, my mates got my voting card and I need it back so meeting up with him tonight.
    Planning this terms Scout meetings tonight with the other leader (with a bottle of wine or two), I do hate to think what we'll dream up for them to do towards the end of term.... :nervous:

Adult training for D of E assesors/supervisors tomorrow, have agreed to help out at my old unit since I'm around this year.

Possibly meeting up with some uni friends on Sunday.
    Off up to Manchester tomorrow for a surprise birthday do at my mates, then off into town. Meeting my g/f in the process, so all in all a good weekend in prospect.
    Well, I thiiiiiiiiiiink I might be going to the pub for a few tonight with the latest squeeze but he's not emailed me back to say yay or nay yet. :(

Tomorrow working, no money to do owt. Sunday off, again no money to do owt.

I'm keeping it kinda quiet this month and taking an r and r sesh to get back to my old self.
    Out for a bit tonight then nothing significant for the rest of the weekend.

I'm skint :(
    Bugger all tonight.

Work tomorrow, then the boy-type is coming (he's out tonight so if he's hungover I'll be like :grump: ).

Then Sunday will probably involve me trying not to get distracted by the boy (and failing miserably) while I do my college work.

Ohyes.