Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

skully necklace

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
the other day on the train i saw a girl wearing a long pendant which was like a skull and crossbones diamante thing.. i want it where is it from??

and anyone been to primark and seen those a-line tops with the empire busts.. if you get what i mean? they are so nice!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    seen something similar in River Island
    I've seen those on the high street, but i'm not sure what shop... possibly Top Shop, really can't be sure though.
    I'm pretty sure I saw skull and crossbone pendants in both H&M and Topshop.
    pinkvans wrote:
    the other day on the train i saw a girl wearing a long pendant which was like a skull and crossbones diamante thing.. i want it where is it from??

and anyone been to primark and seen those a-line tops with the empire busts.. if you get what i mean? they are so nice!
    Are the tops like this? if they are then I could see my underwear through them which was a shame as I wanted one.
    lea_uk wrote:
    Are the tops like this? if they are then I could see my underwear through them which was a shame as I wanted one.

Some people would consider that a bonus. :naughty:
    satehen wrote:
    Some people would consider that a bonus. :naughty:
    :lol: not in my case though :p
    claires?
    lea_uk wrote:
    yehyeh they're the ones!
    The Top Shop ones are not a see through material but I didn't want to pay that much..... shame!
    Is that a maternity top? They make such nicer things since the sweatpants and oversized t-shirts that say future rockstar with an arrow I see at alot of places.
    It actually looks less maternity when it's on I usually stay clear of empire line tops for that very reason.
    my_name wrote:
    Is that a maternity top? They make such nicer things since the sweatpants and oversized t-shirts that say future rockstar with an arrow I see at alot of places.
    no its a TUNIC :) wear it with leggings/tights and boots. i have looaaads of tunics and dresses at the moment. i just love them! girly :D
    lea_uk wrote:
    It actually looks less maternity when it's on I usually stay clear of empire line tops for that very reason.

My bad. My pregnant cousin was wering something just like that at christmas so I just assumed. Would make a great pregnancy top though.
    im chesty so they always make me look pregnant because my boobs lift the rest of it up so it looks like its resting over a pregnant belly =P nice!
    ButtonMoon wrote:
    seen something similar in River Island

Yea I've seen one in River Island also. They do lots of sparkly pendants like that, I think they have crowns and hearts aswell
    hehe i got that top in every colour from primark, i cant see my bra through it though *confused*

i wear mine with my boots tucked into my jeans, sooo comfy, especially when you go out for lunch with ya girlies haha