Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I Need Your Help People, Ive Had A Really Bad Agrument With My Fiance!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Heya People
Ive had a really bad arguement with my fiance tonight and i want to make it up to him but how do I do that! What can i do?
Could You give me some advice?

*Sweet_Cheeks*

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Blowjob?

I dunno, it's hard to know without knowing what you argued about and stuff.
    Blowjob?

Excellent advice. Works for me.
    I dunno, it's hard to know without knowing what you argued about and stuff.

Even more useful though...
    Blowjob?/QUOTE]

It would win me over ! :rolleyes:

What did you argue over though? money? other lover? whats on the dinner table tonight ?
    Blowjob?
    yep. bet that would work.:p
    you know him better than any of us. so its impossible to say. unless you take I'm With Stupid's advice. which i doubt could go wrong tbh. ;)
    Deepdnign on what it was about and how serious it was, it might be a good idea to take a break from each other for a few days? *should really take own advice*
    Unless its his fault, then he owes her :yes:

Are you two close to eachother, geographically so you can see eachother as opposed to call? When I fight I usually just take some time, wait to get all cooled off, as it seems you have then just go down and say something along the lines of I don't like to fight with you, so sorry, do you want to talk about it... pretty much just talk. Big thing. Then a big hug and a big smile and a kiss.

I don't like to make arguments last, especially over a day or night. Never go to bed angry. I have found if you let the argument go for a couple days then it has time to simmer and cause resentment. Get over the fight and get back to things as soon as possible.
    my_name wrote:
    Unless its his fault, then he owes her :yes:

Are you two close to eachother, geographically so you can see eachother as opposed to call? When I fight I usually just take some time, wait to get all cooled off, as it seems you have then just go down and say something along the lines of I don't like to fight with you, so sorry, do you want to talk about it... pretty much just talk. Big thing. Then a big hug and a big smile and a kiss.

I don't like to make arguments last, especially over a day or night. Never go to bed angry. I have found if you let the argument go for a couple days then it has time to simmer and cause resentment. Get over the fight and get back to things as soon as possible.

Thanks to everyone speically My_Name!
    We're Workd things out this morning and we back 2 our normal loving selfs!
    All Your advice elp but jus 2 let u know i DIDNT give him a BJ!

Well thanks again everyone you're all fab!

*Sweet_Cheeks*
    My God.

No offence or anything, but if you need to be told how to get over an argument then you're not ready to be getting married.

It's no wonder the divorce rate is so high.

Did you have a good hard fuck like every other couple in the world does?
    Kermit wrote:
    No offence or anything, but if you need to be told how to get over an argument then you're not ready to be getting married.

Yeah, I agree. Maybe you need to think about this?
    I dont need to think about anything!
    My fiance & I are getting married in bout 5 years times!
    We're Deeply in love and thats all that matters in my eyes!
    How old are you, if you don't mind me asking?
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Kermit wrote:
    How old are you, if you don't mind me asking?
    Date of Birth:
    November 28, 1989

:p
    I dont need to think about anything!
    My fiance & I are getting married in bout 5 years times!
    We're Deeply in love and thats all that matters in my eyes!
    :eek2: love isn't enough you know - and if you don't think you need to think about anything then you're mistaken. You always need to be thinking in relationships, because it's not going to be all :hyper: all the time.
    Oh dear :no: Can i ask you, why?
    Kermit wrote:

I wondered how you knew they were getting married.

Then I remembered what fiance meant. :o

:D post of the week
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit

Plank :p

:lol:
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster

[QUOTE-Kermit]It's no wonder the divorce rate is so high. [/QUOTE]
    Keep them coming thats what I say, I need the work young man!

To the OP, can you just explain why you are engaged now, but not planning on marrying for another 5 years?

ETA: not quite sure why that won't quote properly, when i go to edit QUOTE is quote, and wont change...oh well :)
    God i hate it when people are enganged like forever - I totally belive that you should set the date for your wedding as soon as you get engaged otherwise whats the bloody point. And i dont' buy into that not having enough money either it costs under £100 to get married.

However i will let the OP off as she is clearly having a delisional love will conquer all, look at me I'm engaged, teenage moment so let her be......

(sorry to be synical but at the age of 29 I only have 3 friends who are still going out with the same person who they were with at 17 and I suspect thats higher than the average and I know SOOO many people who got engaged just for the sake of it)
    Wyetry wrote:

However i will let the OP off as she is clearly having a delisional love will conquer all, look at me I'm engaged, teenage moment so let her be......

:yes: Agreed. Along with feeling SO very grown up.
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    Wyetry wrote:
    God i hate it when people are enganged like forever - I totally belive that you should set the date for your wedding as soon as you get engaged otherwise whats the bloody point. And i dont' buy into that not having enough money either it costs under £100 to get married.
    :yes: "I am engaged...have you set a date? yeah May 2020." Also bugs me, but no date at all drives me loopy....its like being engaged to be engaged.

Im going to stop whinging, and go and have a ciggie :p
    Wyetry wrote:
    :yes: one of my friends got engaged to a guy 3 months in, then she found someone else as soon as she got bored :rolleyes:
    To the OP how long was it until you were engaged then?
    Bunnie wrote:

Keep them coming thats what I say, I need the work young man!

To the OP, can you just explain why you are engaged now, but not planning on marrying for another 5 years?

ETA: not quite sure why that won't quote properly, when i go to edit QUOTE is quote, and wont change...oh well :)

Well its mine and mi fiances furture and we want it to be the best together!
    And im at college atm studying Hairdressing and i want to complete mi course before and he wants me to as well so that i can get the career i want, We're currently looking for a place to rent together, And Im also going to be doing my driving lessons soon to, He also wants to get a better job with better money cause we want to save up so we can ave we wedding we want thats why we're not getting married for another 5 years! Ok does that answer your question!

*Sweet_Cheeks*
    One word.

Lazytown.

:confused: What Do You Mean By That Matt?
    When i was in the last year of school, every other idiot was engaged.

Are any of them still with them now nearly 5 years later? Are they fuck.

Anyway thats got nothing to do with the question. Just had to say it.
    Her fiance is 26 too.

*trying not to be nasty here*

26?!

Well then why does he need to wait 5 years? I can understand why she would, as shes quite young but him? People these days :rolleyes:
    I think it's a bit unfair to just assume that because someone is 17 and engaged, they're not going to get married. Sure, the vast majority of people in that situation don't, but there are plenty of people who do as well. I know loads of teenagers have the whole "look at us, we're engaged" phase, or just get engaged as the next step in the relationship, rather than because they've seriously planned getting married, but it's unfair to just assume the OP is doing this just based on her age. Incidentally, I'm going to a 17 year old's engagement party next month, and I wouldn't put money on them actually getting married personally, but it does happen.
    If it is going to be another 5 years until you get married, why didn't you wait a while and get engaged later on then when he proposes you could plan to get married within a year instead of having a pointless engagement that lasts 5.

A ring on your finger for an extra 4 years doesn't prove anything.